Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodybybalco86 View Post
    at least some of you guys got your wish right?
    Yes. But the problem now is that there are only a handful of invested characters left. We never got to see T Dog's character develop in any way, and new characters like Michonne will be hard to have either serious admiration or disdain for.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think that was a bad way to get rid of T-dog, definitely could have made used of his character for a good departure.

Lori... lol.

Kinda admired Carl, definitely on his way to become a hardass.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hola Bola View Post
    The show will be better with Lori gone.

until she shows up like a ghost conscience for rick or carl

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Well I bet Nainoa was happy with the loss of those two characters.

Looks like Rick loses it next episode
    LOL... When the Walker Breakout happened and T-Dog was going berserk with a real weapon in his hand being the man and rushing to close the gate I was thinking "Boy they sure are building him up, finally investing in the character a little... I bet Merle is coming soo.... Err... Okay... Guess T-dog was a Red Shirt after all."

It's funny because I already like "New T-Dog" better, he made the right choice killing Andrew and then deferred to Rick, showing that he was a pragmatist and wanted to in some way at least demonstrate his use and Loyalty. Then he had the good sense to pick up the Axe and help them stalk through "The Dungeon."

Go New T-Dog!
    (Or whatever that character's name is!)
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    until she shows up like a ghost conscience for rick or carl
    Carl is a badass now, he doesn't have a conscience.

Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    LOL... When the Walker Breakout happened and T-Dog was going berserk with a real weapon in his hand being the man and rushing to close the gate I was thinking "Boy they sure are building him up, finally investing in the character a little... I bet Merle is coming soo.... Err... Okay... Guess T-dog was a Red Shirt after all."

It's funny because I already like "New T-Dog" better, he made the right choice killing Andrew and then deferred to Rick, showing that he was a pragmatist and wanted to in some way at least demonstrate his use and Loyalty. Then he had the good sense to pick up the Axe and help them stalk through "The Dungeon."

Go New T-Dog!
    (Or whatever that character's name is!)
    +1 for new T-Dog... old T-dog was getting soft.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    so how the hell are they going to keep that baby alive
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    When it comes to Lori, I think the way she died was sort of alright... But at the same time, story wise they rushed it and presented it poorly.

Don't get me wrong Lori was dragging the story down... Pretty much since the end of the first season and she HAD to go. But the way they did it, they just straight didn't get enough Story Value out of her death.

1. Regardless of Hershel getting better It should have been Carol delivering the baby... This would have invested her more in the story line as being the new medic.

2. They should have started her out in Labor at the end of this episode and used next episode to build through that crisis and how it tests the different characters strengths and their role in the group.

3. Rick should have been there for the death scene where they could have had some minor "Forgiveness" between them. It would have cemented Rick and Carl to each other and it would make for this killing spree being more plausible... While also giving a sort of sense that Rick has some shared bond with the baby.

I assumed that Lori was going to live just due to her story responsibilities as Rick's back up conscience and the burden he has to drag around.

So I was completely wrong about that.

I really liked the last talk with Carl and giving him life advice before the end.

Can you imagine what kind of twisted nut back, ice water in his veins kind of bad ass Carl is going to grow up to be once day?
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i like how daryl stalked lando in the end

good creep there

and so much for hardened zombie survivors

they all went running when they saw a small herd

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I was laughing about how many time they were reposition the vehicles in the last episode
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

so how the hell are they going to keep that baby alive
    I was thinking the same thing. They've got a certain shortage of lactating mothers in the plot line.

My "Guess" is that they do the "Run to town" for Formula next episode... And in one way or another they get tapped into the Woodbury plot line.

Let's not forget they mentioned how there was a woman in Woodbury that was about to give birth. This show has just enough Deus ex Machina in the way they write, that this woman will lose her baby and end up being the wet nurse for Rick's baby.

Somewhere along the line I'm sure New T-Dog will find all the proper vaccinations, pureed vegetables and nebulizer they'll need along the way... He'll probably find them in the same episode he finds his Gatling Gun and Harvest Scythe!
    6'4"

Carl is a badass now, he doesn't have a conscience.

I think Carl will have a conscience... Otherwise that whole Lori's final message scene was pretty worthless...

I think the development of his sense of right and wrong will be the next major play in the character progression. At the same time... I think he will be STONE COLD about doing what needs to be done.

Where Rick has at times Hesitated when he needed to do some "Heavy Lifting" I don't think Carl will blink.

Which means there is sure to be some scene towards the end of the season where Carl will put someone down who doesn't need to...

Like New T-Dog will get a scrape on his arm passing through a fence... Carl will walk into the room think it's a bite and just put two in the back of his head, thus causing New T-Dog to spill and break the vials of baby vaccinations he found next to the box of thermal detonators.
    6'4"

The best line from the last episode was when they were discussing on letting Axel and Oscar (T-Dog #2) join the crew and everyone was pleading their case. T-Dog was soft and turned into a Dale like character saying they cant be so cold. When Daryl said his piece he said something along the lines like "I could have been in prison just as easy as Axel and Oscar and they are probably good people" were and seemed to side with T-Dog on letting them join, but when he was asked straight up he said "Hell no!"
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The best line from the last episode was when they were discussing on letting Axel and Oscar (T-Dog #2) join the crew and everyone was pleading their case. T-Dog was soft and turned into a Dale like character saying they cant be so cold. When Daryl said his piece he said something along the lines like "I could have been in prison just as easy as Axel and Oscar and they are probably good people" were and seemed to side with T-Dog on letting them join, but when he was asked straight up he said "Hell no!"
    That was pretty good.

I'm not sure which one is which... I think I'll call them New T-Dog and Mustache.

So the next question is, does Mustache really know his bikes? Will Darryl's bike break down, allowing Mustache to prove his worth to the group by fixing it? Stay tuned, lol...
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Daryl said "They're degenerates not psychos"

Which Degenerate isn't what I'd want in my crew with a hot chick, a young girl and a prego wife.

At that point in the show they Axel and T-Dog-2 were basically only a liability... Now they're starting to demonstrate some skills, know their way around the prison, and can supposedly fix automotive problems... So now they've got "Value" to the group.

But if I were Rick... I'd still make it a condition that they had to sleep each night in a locked cell!
    6'4"

That was pretty good.

I'm not sure which one is which... I think I'll call them New T-Dog and Mustache.

So the next question is, does Mustache really know his bikes? Will Darryl's bike break down, allowing Mustache to prove his worth to the group by fixing it? Stay tuned, lol...
    Well I think Axle (Mustache Guy) has a role in fixing up the generators and tuning up some of their older vehicles... And New T-Dog is learning how to kill Walkers and knows his way around the prison.
    6'4"

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That was pretty good.

Well he new it has a triumph bobber, must know something about bikes .

I loved when New T dog said "Man, would you just stop... have some balls!"
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    Well he new it has a triumph bobber, must know something about bikes .

I loved when New T dog said "Man, would you just stop... have some balls!"
    Yeah on Talking Dead they showed a vignette of every scene T-Dog highlighted in 2+ seasons... And I was thinking... "Man, that's like half of what New T-Dog has already done in just 1+ episodes!"
    6'4"

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When it comes to Lori, I think the way she died was sort of alright... But at the same time, story wise they rushed it and presented it poorly.
    In the books a still pregnant Lori took a shotgun blast to the back killing her and the baby which was pretty badass and solved both problems. I can't imagine who thought having a newborn on the show as a plot device was a good idea but it is going to be annoying. I can see one way it might be useful in terms of transitioning some part of Rick's story from page to screen but still. Lame.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

Originally Posted by jafomofo View Post
    In the books a still pregnant Lori took a shotgun blast to the back killing her and the baby which was pretty badass and solved both problems. I can't imagine who thought having a newborn on the show as a plot device was a good idea but it is going to be annoying. I can see one way it might be useful in terms of transitioning some part of Rick's story from page to screen but still. Lame.
    Yeah with any luck they'll find out the baby is actually Shane's and they can leave it with some traveling minstels!

I'm glad that they are straying from the comics as much as they have in order to keep from spoiling every aspect of the show and to also keep a mainstream audience and not just filming for fanboys etc...

I'm fine with the baby as a plot hook in the short term... But Carl and Hershel's daughter (Name escapes me ATM) are all the child characters I care to see.

I think this mysterious woman who is pregnant in Woodbury will end up being the baby's final destination.

I'm a little miffed that they missed on the chance to step Carol up into the new medic role... This pretty much means that she is also doomed to being another "Red Shirt" as she is now officially out of any and all story responsibilities.

They really should have had her deliver the baby to establish her new role as future doc and midwife. Now it's on Maggie's shoulders to take care of the kid. Which if I was Glenn, I'd be pissed... Months of pulling out to keep from having a baby, and what happens, his chick ends up with someone else's baby!

I LOL'd at the delivery scene when Maggie says "Let me check if you're dialated" Then there is the "Digging around with two dirty fingers in a dark room."

Nope I can't tell... Push anyway for the hell of it!
    6'4"

bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    in b4 Lori is alive because that lost old hag patches her up after carl misses shooting her head because he looked away while shooting.
    MFC

in b4 ATF

I rep back, jz sayin...

Originally Posted by bodybybalco86 View Post
    in b4 Lori is alive because that lost old hag patches her up after carl misses shooting her head because he looked away while shooting.
    Oh Gawd!

If that happens and she's like the Miss Havisham of Zombies, crooning for her lost baby and her broken heart over Rick while she plots against the group I'll put my fist through my TV!
    6'4"

Zombie Defense Expert El Gilbro's Avatar
    El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000)

Don't get me wrong Lori was dragging the story down... Pretty much since the end of the first season and she HAD to go. But the way they did it, they just straight didn't get enough Story Value out of her death.

1. Regardless of Hershel getting better It should have been Carol delivering the baby... This would have invested her more in the story line as being the new medic.

2. They should have started her out in Labor at the end of this episode and used next episode to build through that crisis and how it tests the different characters strengths and their role in the group.

3. Rick should have been there for the death scene where they could have had some minor "Forgiveness" between them. It would have cemented Rick and Carl to each other and it would make for this killing spree being more plausible... While also giving a sort of sense that Rick has some shared bond with the baby.

I assumed that Lori was going to live just due to her story responsibilities as Rick's back up conscience and the burden he has to drag around.

So I was completely wrong about that.

I really liked the last talk with Carl and giving him life advice before the end.

Can you imagine what kind of twisted nut back, ice water in his veins kind of bad ass Carl is going to grow up to be once day?
    It feels like the writers are setting us up to expect things to go one way and then surprising the **** out of us. I expected Lori's pregnancy to be this season's dragged out storyline line a la Sophia's storyline in Season 2. I thought they'd take it to the midseason break or even the finale and have her labor be a cliffhanger. I didn't expect labor this early or for them to kill her in the same episode. I thought they'd drag that out until at least next week's episode.

Same deal with T-Dog. I expected his death but not this early. After he was bitten, I was expecting a drawn out "he's getting sicker, when will he turn?" ordeal.

Build Carol as a medic in training and then have her nowhere near when Lori goes into labor...

I just hope they don't pull a "Lori didn't really die and they are able to save her" plot. The whole c-section thing was a little too unbelievable. Her surviving would be way too much. Although I wouldn't mind Carl having not put her down properly and a zombie Lori having to be killed again.

Originally Posted by El Gilbro View Post
    It feels like the writers are setting us up to expect things to go one way and then surprising the **** out of us. I expected Lori's pregnancy to be this season's dragged out storyline line a la Sophia's storyline in Season 2. I thought they'd take it to the midseason break or even the finale and have her labor be a cliffhanger. I didn't expect labor this early or for them to kill her in the same episode. I thought they'd drag that out until at least next week's episode.

Same deal with T-Dog. I expected his death but not this early. After he was bitten, I was expecting a drawn out "he's getting sicker, when will he turn?" ordeal.

Build Carol as a medic in training and then have her nowhere near when Lori goes into labor...

I just hope they don't pull a "Lori didn't really die and they are able to save her" plot. The whole c-section thing was a little too unbelievable. Her surviving would be way too much. Although I wouldn't mind Carl having not put her down properly and a zombie Lori having to be killed again.
    Yeah I don't like how that all played out, where we didn't see Lori's death, Carol is out there somewhere with her medical training and then of course on the Talking Dead talk show afterwards it was all about T-Dog and what he meant to the show, with little discussion of Lori's existence.

Even though a half hour talking about T-Dog is equal to all of T-Dog's screen time combined in 2+ seasons!

I thought the birth scene would at least take a full episode.

The interesting question now becomes, "What happens to Hershel?"

I mean we presumed the writers kept him alive after the whole bite and amputation thing because he was needed to deliver the baby... But now the baby is on the ground and Hershel is getting a whole "Life as a peg leg" story line started. (We even saw Carl working on a prototype pegleg early in the episode.)

My "Guess" is that when they get to Woodbury there is some debate over whether they should stay or go and Hershel is an anchor that says they should stay because he's all crippled up and won't make it that long gimping away from zombie herds.
    6'4"

so know ones going to talk about how badly they handled that situation

oh no, theres zombies behind us! better panic and shoot off a few rounds to call the rest of them to me

you just advance and kill them methodically (with a spear) until you hit the fence, then you carabiner the gate closed

(everyone should carry a door breaching/locking tool)

so know ones going to talk about how badly they handled that situation

oh no, theres zombies behind us! better panic and shoot off a few rounds to call the rest of them to me

you just advance and kill them methodically (with a spear) until you hit the fence, then you carabiner the gate closed

(everyone should carry a door breaching/locking tool)
    Well what I got from the scene was that there was a massive herd right behind that gate and they were about to be over run just by the tip of the ice berg... And they didn't have their best fighters anywhere near to help.

I mean really it was the women and children a one legged old man and T-Dog... A guy who up until that episode the best weapon he ever had was a broken off old arrow and a TV tray shield.
    6'4"

I think it happened so fast and the group was already split up

then Andrew (the though dead inmate) was still opening doors and sounding the alarm making it worse

I think they did as good as they could but I do think they should have had a what-if plan set into place.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Well what I got from the scene was that there was a massive herd right behind that gate and they were about to be over run just by the tip of the ice berg... And they didn't have their best fighters anywhere near to help.

I mean really it was the women and children a one legged old man and T-Dog... A guy who up until that episode the best weapon he ever had was a broken off old arrow and a TV tray shield.

not very smart when you take your 3 best guys and move them away from community

(its almost like the beginning of a drama )

but srsly. i watched it recently. the 3 went outside to get firewood

they panned the group and 1 sec when they went back there was a fair amount of walkers (16 min in)

http://www.putlocker.com/file/3C876035CF363116#

4 close

4 mid

and 4 near the gate

all spaced apart

quick push to the gate where they would lock it would have do-able

or

everyone moves up the stair where they defend from high ground

or

everyone locks themselves in the chain link corridor cage linking the yard from the inside
    Last edited by RyouBakua; 11-06-2012 at 10:12 AM.

JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just started on walking dead, watched all 3 seasons in 3 days.

damn good show alright
    *Jean crew*
    *Himeragi crew*

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I can finally enter this thread again since I watched it last night on DVR. I was pretty annoyed with Rick's freaking out in front of the new Carl 2.0 badass. Also if that baby doesn't end up starving to death I'm gonna be a little annoyed, I mean it's hard enough for the group to find food now they need formula too. If they throw a random lactating mother into the mix like Nainoa referred to then I'm officially pissed because it's just too damned convenient. The only acceptable way I see that baby surviving is if they turn to the Woodbury group and there's a way to care for the baby in there, since that group might think they're stable enough to be breeding, etc, and have resources for doing so.

not very smart when you take your 3 best guys and move them away from community

(its almost like the beginning of a drama )

but srsly. i watched it recently. the 3 went outside to get firewood

they panned the group and 1 sec when they went back there was a fair amount of walkers (16 min in)

http://www.putlocker.com/file/3C876035CF363116#

4 close

4 mid

and 4 near the gate

all spaced apart

quick push to the gate where they would lock it would have do-able

or

everyone moves up the stair where they defend from high ground

or

everyone locks themselves in the chain link corridor cage linking the yard from the inside
    Not going to DL (Data Usage) But I was given the impression that there was a serious herd behind that gate... Even a good number getting to the gate when T-Dog got there and slammed it in their face etc...

But clearly T-Dog never was the best at making tactical choices or weapon selections and had a knack for breaking rank... Sounds like New T-Dog will be a good upgrade.

I would always rather control a choke point in an urban setting like that then to have the high ground and worry if I could get back out through the herd.
    6'4"