Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz

ITT: I aware u on how to get rid of a SEBACEOUS CYST

Cliffs: heating pad on sebaceous cyst=will start going away in a few days vs several weeks

Info: Have had a problem w these sebaceous cysts showing up for a long time, if u just leave them alone they usually go away by themselves but can take many weeks if not months plus they can get bigger/painful/pop/infected. Finally started looking online for a better way to get rid of them faster, found sites saying put cloth w hot water over them, that's a pita and they get cold quick, so got the idea to get a heating pad and use that--it works!

putting heating pad on cyst for as long as you can every day makes it start shrinking and going away after a few days! now u are aware.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001845/
    Sebaceous cyst

Epidermal cyst; Keratin cyst; Epidermoid cyst
    Last reviewed: May 13, 2011.

A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac under the skin filled with a cheese-like or oily material.

See also:

Carbuncle

Cyst

Furuncle

Causes, incidence, and risk factors

Sebaceous cysts most often arise from swollen hair follicles. Skin trauma can also induce a cyst to form. A sac of cells is created into which a protein called keratin is secreted.

These cysts are usually found on the face, neck, and trunk. They are usually slow- growing, painless, freely movable lumps beneath the skin. Occasionally, however, a cyst will become inflamed and tender.

Symptoms

The main symptom is usually a small, non-painful lump beneath the skin.

If the lump becomes infected or inflammed, other symptoms may include:

Skin redness

Tender or sore skin

Warm skin in the affected area

Grayish-white, cheesy, foul-smelling material may drain from the cyst.

Signs and tests

In most cases, your doctor can diagnose this type of cyst by simply examining your skin. Occasionally, a biopsy may be needed to rule out other conditions.

Treatment

Sebaceous cysts are not dangerous and can usually be ignored. Placing a warm moist cloth (compress) over the area may help the cyst drain and heal.
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

God's got my back (srs) datboigene's Avatar
    datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    needed surgery for mine bruh
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Justin Beiber

~VA Crew~

*Scared to put crews in my sig because i might be the only member crew*
    *Put it in my sig anyway crew*
    *Nervous crew*
    *Might delete crews to save face crew*
    *got turned down by guy whom I offered threesome to crew*

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by datboigene View Post
    most don't get that bad, if u get another one using heating pad while its still small would prob prevent it getting that bad, if u get another one try it srs
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Can these be prevented if you just clean yourself? Idk what is your situation but everytime I see these things its always on dirty people.

Originally Posted by Beararms View Post
    Can these be prevented if you just clean yourself? Idk what is your situation but everytime I see these things its always on dirty people.
    naw brah, I keep clean and they still happen, idk what is your situation but I don't go around looking for sebaceous cysts on other people and then trying to see if they're dirty or not
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻

datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    most don't get that bad, if u get another one using heating pad while its still small would prob prevent it getting that bad, if u get another one try it srs
    lol so when i first got it, i thought it was a pimple and tried to pop it

DUMB DECISION WAS DUMB
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Justin Beiber

~VA Crew~

*Nervous crew*

ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm pretty sure i have those on my back. brb, resting the bar on my shoulders for squats. brb, bloody shirt every time.
    #POLISHcrew
    #turboswag

yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ayekay View Post
    i'm pretty sure i have those on my back. brb, resting the bar on my shoulders for squats. brb, bloody shirt every time.
    Story of my fuking life bro.
    Brb wearing a white shirt to the gym like an idiot, blood all over the back like I got stabbed.
    I have blood stains in so many shirts feelsbadman lol
    Starting weight - 350lbs
    *Lost over 150lbs crew*
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i have only on my quads moslty and some on hamsting

only these areas seem 'porous'

will try and tell results in following weeks
    ~ The Legion of Good Samaritans ~

##Registered User Crew## tubeman's Avatar
    tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had one on my back for years (10+) always the same size, about a quarter. I try to "pop" it with no success. I just left it alone and it never went away but it was never painful or grew. About 3yrs ago, I was benching and noticed a bad smell. Didn't think anything of it, a few days later I noticed the smell again when I took my shirt off, then noticed a stain on my shirt. Long story short the cyst became infected and started draining, I had to have it surgically removed.
    ***Official Coffee Crew***
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Repz Owed:

Originally Posted by tubeman View Post
    I had one on my back for years (10+) always the same size, about a quarter. I try to "pop" it with no success. I just left it alone and it never went away but it was never painful or grew. About 3yrs ago, I was benching and noticed a bad smell. Didn't think anything of it, a few days later I noticed the smell again when I took my shirt off, then noticed a stain on my shirt. Long story short the cyst became infected and started draining, I had to have it surgically removed.
    gross

~VA Crew~

*Nervous crew*

Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000)
    the stories on this thread = barf

Are these things genetic or what?

lol so when i first got it, i thought it was a pimple and tried to pop it

DUMB DECISION WAS DUMB
    not that dumb, they look a lot like pimples so can be hard to tell the difference, and yeah I used to try to pop em til I learned was not a good idea

Originally Posted by Forest239 View Post
    the stories on this thread = barf

Are these things genetic or what?
    they seem pretty common like most ppl probably get em sometimes, but maybe a genetic component for ppl that get them a lot and also maybe for where ppl tend to get them, probably sometimes u can have one in a location where it's not too noticeable and isnt really bothering u and it comes and goes away on its own w/o even knowing it was there
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻

benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This
    5/4/3 Plate Club 6th Jan 2016!

Lifts: Squat 190kg (Jan 2016), Bench 140kg (Dec 2015), DL 220kg (Jan 2016), Push OHP 120kg (Jan 2016)

Ankle surgery March 2017 but coming for that 6/5/4 club

Misc positive crew

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    naw brah, I keep clean and they still happen, idk what is your situation but I don't go around looking for sebaceous cysts on other people and then trying to see if they're dirty or not
    youtube sucka

hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i also had surgery... it got HUGE
    ***Vibram Five Fingers Crew***
    **New Jersey Crew (973/201)**
    **taylor ham crew**

SUBSCRIBE TO MY FOOD/RECIPES THREAD
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149942523

Instagram: chefmasterxav
    Harveyshotbagels

http://www.********.com/HarveysHotBagelsAndDeli

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Talk to me when youve had pilonidal alright bro. worst thing in the world but its all fixed now

Mirin' Fingernails? HandModelBrah's Avatar
    HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sup ProudManlet brah! Don't delete this thread because I got one of these little suckers on my shoulder.
    ╦═╗╔═╗╔══║░║╔═╗░░╦═╗╦░╦═╗░░╦░
    ║░║╠═╣╠═░║░║║░║░░║░║║░║░║░░║░
    ╩═╝║░║║░░╚═╝╩╩╝░░╩═╝╩░╩═╝░░╩░
    ═╦║░║╔═╗═╦═░░╔═╗╔═╗╔═╗╦═╗░╔═╗
    ░║║░║╚═╗░║░░░╠╦╝╠╣░╠═╣║░║░░╔╝
    ╚╝╚═╝╚═╝░║░░░║╚═╚═╝║░║╩═╝░░▄░

set phasers to stun ThisMeansWar's Avatar
    ThisMeansWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisMeansWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisMeansWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisMeansWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisMeansWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisMeansWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisMeansWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisMeansWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisMeansWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisMeansWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisMeansWar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    had mine surgically removed
    saved by the buoyancy of citrus

Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn, brah. I wish you had made this thread a few months ago. I had a few of those for months and one day i was drunk and decided to pop them.. bad idea..

My arms were scarred for some time, and some looked like needle marks because of their location, had to wear long sleeves to not look like a heroine addict lol (they are pretty much gone now though)
    ++ Positive Crew ++

☆ Misschill Appreciation Crew ☆

** Madridistas Crew **

★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT Crew ★

** Knicks will be back (soon.jpg) Crew **

DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LaCosaNostra90 View Post
    Talk to me when youve had pilonidal alright bro. worst thing in the world but its all fixed now
    I unfortunately know this feel. Was soooo awkward getting it examined before surgery. Face down azz up with a surgeon and 4 nurses in room.

SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Had one of these on my neck, but I think it may be from a small spider bite instead. Anyway I just left it there and sprayed some anti fungal medication from time to time and its pretty small now.

Originally Posted by HandModelBrah View Post
    Sup ProudManlet brah! Don't delete this thread because I got one of these little suckers on my shoulder.
    sup hand brah, no worries, don't plan to delete the thread but anyway u can probably just memorize this: put a heating pad on it

Originally Posted by Winter52 View Post
    Damn, brah. I wish you had made this thread a few months ago. I had a few of those for months and one day i was drunk and decided to pop them.. bad idea..

My arms were scarred for some time, and some looked like needle marks because of their location, had to wear long sleeves to not look like a heroine addict lol (they are pretty much gone now though)
    believe me bro I wish I had figured this out a long time ago, been dealing with these things off and on a long time now, heating pad idea just came to me a couple weeks ago and had to give it some time to see if it worked, shared this discovery w my misc brahs soon as I could lol
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻

💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻

Puffy Nipples of Peace james21561's Avatar
    james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for later
    **IIFYM Crew**
    **Invisalign Crew**
    **Eat Chipotle every day crew**
    **Shake Chipotle Bowl hard as fuk before eating it crew**

***Lifts***
    Bench: 210 lbs x1 Goal: 275 lbs

Squat: 405 lbs x1 Goal: 455 lbs

Bulking on 3800 cals

Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP you always make interesting breads. Just last week I remember you made an interesting one. Keep on it. No rep beg since you already raped me lol, 100% srs quality poster. Surprising since you're a manlet. (Can't rep me can't neg me lol). But srs no joke, proudmanlet is a quality poster, real talk.
    ★★ HELEN SMITH crew ★★
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162070891

MMT
    Help out a brah crew ^_^
    I NEVER CRY BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS FISTING MYSELF (no homo)
    ▄▀▄BALCONYBRAH: Innocent until proven guilty crew▄▀▄

lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Respect The SRS Tag SRSmiscerIZsrs's Avatar
    SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I love popping/draining chit like this.
    ** Misc Cigar Crew **

Ya derp’d before ya herp’d

Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lisledufontaine View Post
    Your time will come, young one.

blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pilonidal cyst brah here. 10th grade PE class, they made us do roller skating and I don't know how to roller skate so I was with all the noobs while all the pros were playing hockey. I was going a bit fast and I fell hard on my ass. Hurt like hell but got back up. The next couple of days I felt like a bruise on my tailbone area which I associated it the fall. Days turned into weeks, weeks into months. I finally reached back there and felt a giant lump. Went to the doctor and told me it was a pilonidal cyst which had to be surgically removed. Started to smell and bleed at times. Had stains on my shirts. Got it lasered off and scooped out (could smell the burning flesh in the room) and the doc told me he got the most he could get but some remained and it might come back. Found "nests of hair" inside too. Thank God it hasn't.
    Instagram: kvltbrah