huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ugliest Symmetry?

Just wanted to know what's the ugliest symmetry and is a big NO-NO to you?
    I say, Massive quads and small calves, (I don't mind vice versa), and massive lats with small shoulders.
    What's yours?
    focus!
    'We need a standard to be measured against. There's no way Roelly got the call and I didn't. He looked like sh**. I'm wayyy too old to be played with man' - Toney Freeman 'X-Man'

OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by huijlk View Post
    Just wanted to know what's the ugliest symmetry and is a big NO-NO to you?
    I say, Massive quads and small calves, (I don't mind vice versa), and massive lats with small shoulders.
    What's yours?
    Big chest and no back

huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by OutWorkedByNo1 View Post
    Big chest and no back
    Ahaha! that too! But I wouldn't mind big back and small chest.
    focus!
    'We need a standard to be measured against. There's no way Roelly got the call and I didn't. He looked like sh**. I'm wayyy too old to be played with man' - Toney Freeman 'X-Man'

JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Big traps and no shoulders.
    "It's not how big you are, it's how good you look" - Naso

also big hammies and no arse
    focus!

Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100)
    Big traps and small arms/shoulders.
    220 lbs, 6 feet, 9 % body fat - September 2012

cms9690 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a list actually...

Big bis, small forearms
    big chest, no back
    big stomach, no legs
    big upper, small lower
    big lats, no shoulders
    big back, small shoulder

Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    big biceps, no triceps
    Success is found in the garden of failure

Terras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    -big quads with no sartorius/adductors
    -big chest with small delts
    -big everything and no traps

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You mean proportions, not symmetry. Symmetry is having the left side of the body equal to the right side.

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by huijlk View Post
    also big hammies and no arse
    I was born with NO arse, Arsehole(No pun intended.)
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you see before you the most asymmetrical lifter on this planet. right lateral delt bigger than the left, right lower chest bigger than the right, left upper chest bigger than the left, right bicep bigger than the left, left quad bigger than the right, right glute bigger than the left, left calve bigger than the right, right side of my abs bigger than the left, left serratus more developed than the right, left rear delt bigger than the right. such is life i guess. just gonna have to work on unilateral movements probably.