Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

AI Sports Green Coffee Bean Extract

First off, thanks a million to JohnSmeton for hooking me up with this and giving me the opportunity to log this. Also a massive thanks for the AI Sports shirt and another sample pack. I love me some HGHPro (And the rest is quality as well). If you haven't contacted AI Sports about getting some samples I'd do it ASAP. They know their supps.

Some sciency stuff about Green Coffee Bean Extract:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3267522/ (Most famous one)
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1513603/ (Mice, but whatever)
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15785008
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16540431 (Animals but whatever)

Anyway, a background about me:
    College Student
    6'4"
    196 pounds
    CUTTING!

My general macro goals (C/F/P) are 150/80/270. Some days I'll get more, some days less. Some days more of something and some days less. I'm not too hardcore with 100% specifics but I'll try really hard to keep it in that range. I lift M/W/F alternating between these two workouts:

A:
    Squat 3x5
    Dumbbell Press 3x5
    Deadlift 1x5
    Leg Raises 2x10
    Chin-Ups 2x8
    Standing Calve Raises 2x12

B:
    Squat 3x5
    Overhead Press 3x5
    Power Clean 5x3
    Bent Over Row 3x5
    Dips 2x8
    Seated Calve Raises 2x12

In addition, I typically do HIIT once a week (Thursday or Saturday, depending on my schedule). I'll also go for a fasted walk one off-days before breakfast. One more thing, if my calories seem high for a 196 pound person cutting, it's because I walk everywhere and log quite a bit of steps. Heck, walking to dinner everyday is 1.5 miles round trip.

My supplements
    AI Sports Green Coffee Bean Extract (1 Capsule, 3 times/day)
    Whey Protein (As much as I need to fill my protein at the end of the day)
    Olympia Labs BCAA's (3,500 MG Pre-Workout)
    Iron-Tek Creatine Monohydrate (4-5 G/day)
    AllMax Caffeine Pills (Or whatever sample pack of a pre-workout I have lying around)
    NOW GABA (Teaspoon 30min before bed)
    Generic Multivitamin (With a meal)
    Omega-3 Pills (4g/day) (With a meal)

My Goal: I want to be down to 180 pounds by December 17th. It's gonna be tough. 1.45 pounds/week. This GCBE is going to help get me there!

I'll be posting some progress pics tomorrow evening and will also officially start my log and my use of the GCBE!

10/8:

Last edited by Kevin71; 10-08-2012 at 09:18 PM.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    going slower rather than faster on fatloss is better, ie one pound a week , more muscle is retained than two pounds a week, unless on via anabolics.

I would aim for a pound a week and keep prtein at least 1.5 grams per pound. if you decide to go for 2 lbs a week I would go higher on protein, this is just works for me because it took many years to figure this n my own body, I have been dieting down to achieve low body-fat levels for ten years consistanly

love the green coffee bean myself and like to think its working foir me. The studies behind it are impressive
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on this one
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    going slower rather than faster on fatloss is better, ie one pound a week , more muscle is retained than two pounds a week, unless on via anabolics.

I would aim for a pound a week and keep prtein at least 1.5 grams per pound. if you decide to go for 2 lbs a week I would go higher on protein, this is just works for me because it took many years to figure this n my own body, I have been dieting down to achieve low body-fat levels for ten years consistanly

love the green coffee bean myself and like to think its working foir me. The studies behind it are impressive
    Appreciate the advice. Everything I had read about protein seemed to lean towards 1g/pound but I'll go ahead and up it some. Worst case scenario is I cut it back out. Edited my macro goals in the OP.

digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in to see results on this one. been reading a lot on this lately....almost seems a bit fictional.

My first official day taking GCBE. First off, here was my workout:

Squat 3x5 - 245lbs
    Overhead Press 2x5, 1x4 - 110lbs
    Power Clean 5x3 - 155lbs
    Bent Over Row 3x5 - 175lbs
    Dips 2x8 - BW+10
    Seated Calve Raises 2x12 - 180lbs

My macro totals: 171/83/248

In addition to the workout, my Geology class went on a field trip. We hiked up a volcano. 700 feet up a volcano with loose rocks at a 35 degree angle. That's where the GCBE comes in. Not sure if it is an appetite suppressant, in fact I'm pretty sure it isn't, but for some reason after doing that hike and then sitting in another class for two hours I surprisingly wasn't hungry. We'll see if this was a coincidence or not. I think that is all I've got for the log for today. 'Twas a good first day.

jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kevin71 View Post
    Appreciate the advice. Everything I had read about protein seemed to lean towards 1g/pound but I'll go ahead and up it some. Worst case scenario is I cut it back out. Edited my macro goals in the OP.
    good plan
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My first official day taking GCBE. First off, here was my workout:

Squat 3x5 - 245lbs
    Overhead Press 2x5, 1x4 - 110lbs
    Power Clean 5x3 - 155lbs
    Bent Over Row 3x5 - 175lbs
    Dips 2x8 - BW+10
    Seated Calve Raises 2x12 - 180lbs

My macro totals: 171/83/248

In addition to the workout, my Geology class went on a field trip. We hiked up a volcano. 700 feet up a volcano with loose rocks at a 35 degree angle. That's where the GCBE comes in. Not sure if it is an appetite suppressant, in fact I'm pretty sure it isn't, but for some reason after doing that hike and then sitting in another class for two hours I surprisingly wasn't hungry. We'll see if this was a coincidence or not. I think that is all I've got for the log for today. 'Twas a good first day.
    fun feild trip.

whats the ratio is it carbs/fat/protein for your calorie intake. Yeah while carbs and fats go down protein needs to go up, esp on an aggressive reduction of body-fat or you risk losing muscle, just my opinion and what works for my body.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It took me about 2 weeks on green coffee bean to start seeing results but this past week I'm really noticing it working, all of it seems to been in the abdominal area too. I also notice better results with the GCBE when I take the full day serving after lunch, or all at the same time.

Originally Posted by RyderHerHard View Post
    It took me about 2 weeks on green coffee bean to start seeing results but this past week I'm really noticing it working, all of it seems to been in the abdominal area too. I also notice better results with the GCBE when I take the full day serving after lunch, or all at the same time.
    thanks for your input

Online coaching avilable

fun feild trip.

whats the ratio is it carbs/fat/protein for your calorie intake. Yeah while carbs and fats go down protein needs to go up, esp on an aggressive reduction of body-fat or you risk losing muscle, just my opinion and what works for my body.
    25% carbs
    45% protein
    30% fat

Interesting, I'll keep that in mind.

RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for your input
    please tell me BB will be selling your GCBE? and when? I didn't know you guys sold GCBE, not too familiar with the brand I'm using now, rather be using AI. I think this stuff might be worth the hype it's gotten, my 3rd week on and when I switched to taking all the servings(1050mg) at once has made some very noticeable changes.

digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It took me about 2 weeks on green coffee bean to start seeing results but this past week I'm really noticing it working, all of it seems to been in the abdominal area too.
    Boy, couldn't most all of us use it in this troublesome area?? I'm sold on trying it if it does that!

please tell me BB will be selling your GCBE? and when? I didn't know you guys sold GCBE, not too familiar with the brand I'm using now, rather be using AI. I think this stuff might be worth the hype it's gotten, my 3rd week on and when I switched to taking all the servings(1050mg) at once has made some very noticeable changes.
    hopefully they will be.

I cant refer you to other links however it is sold elsewhere.

Online coaching avilable

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great start!!

In in on this log

very interesting... did you take 2 caps after lunch or more?
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    very interesting... did you take 2 caps after lunch or more?
    yeah just the 2 caps after lunch which was 1050mg total dosage. I wasn't noticing anything for the first 2 weeks when I had one cap after lunch and one after dinner so I just loaded up at lunch this last week(3rd week on it) and I've been seeing some good results.

yeah just the 2 caps after lunch which was 1050mg total dosage. I wasn't noticing anything for the first 2 weeks when I had one cap after lunch and one after dinner so I just loaded up at lunch this last week(3rd week on it) and I've been seeing some good results.
    cool. Thanks. You using anything else?
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    cool. Thanks. You using anything else?
    No problem, I'm not using anything else for weight loss.

No problem, I'm not using anything else for weight loss.
    If you are not a stim guy, you could try adding Raspberry Keytones to the GCB.... I noticed some body temp increases with the Keytones, and tehy make a good addition to GCB... same with our African Mango
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Off day today! Just checking in. I've been watching some videos on deadlift form and am getting pumped for tomorrow morning! My parents came up to visit today and we went out to thai food and I managed to fit it into my macros, somehow.

Totals (C/F/P): 159/61/264. Took my GCBE as usual. Excited to see some results, but I need to remember this is a marathon and a lifestyle.
    iSatori MAXON Powerbuilding Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168656293

Off day today! Just checking in. I've been watching some videos on deadlift form and am getting pumped for tomorrow morning! My parents came up to visit today and we went out to thai food and I managed to fit it into my macros, somehow.

Totals (C/F/P): 159/61/264. Took my GCBE as usual. Excited to see some results, but I need to remember this is a marathon and a lifestyle.
    way to be creative!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thai food is ****ing delicious lol

Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    I dont eat it that often... but now I have a taste for it lol
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post

Right? Only disappointing thing is we went to a place I had never been and for the first time they didn't offer (Or at least didn't ask) for how spicy we wanted it. I was ready to burn my mouth and instead got sweetness. Not bad, but a bit disappointing. Still amazing.

Right? Only disappointing thing is we went to a place I had never been and for the first time they didn't offer (Or at least didn't ask) for how spicy we wanted it. I was ready to burn my mouth and instead got sweetness. Not bad, but a bit disappointing. Still amazing.
    not cool!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Another solid day! My workout log:

Squat 3x5 - 250lbs
    Dumbbell Press 2x3, 1x5 - 160lbs
    Deadlift 1x5 - 265lbs
    Leg Raises 1x10, 1x8 - BW+15lbs
    Chin-Ups 2x8
    Standing Calve Raises 2x12 - 340lbs

Starting to feel that deficit. I was exhausted and really struggled with a couple of lifts. It felt nice. Love leaving sweaty.

Anyway, with the diet today.. A bit more fat than planned. Still a decent total though. They were out of egg whites and at breakfast eggs are really the only protein source. 173/104/253. Took the GCBE as usual. Much needed rest day tomorrow!

I am taking 2 caps a day and have been on it a couple weeks now, and I seem to notice more leaness. I am doing the raspberry ketone, african mango AND GREEN COFEE BEAN STACK. i HAVE DONE THE RASPBERRY KETONES AND FRICAN MANGO BEFORE AND SEEMS TO NOT NOTICE RESULTS THIS FAST.

whoops sorry for caps locked

Online coaching avilable

Another solid day! My workout log:

Squat 3x5 - 250lbs
    Dumbbell Press 2x3, 1x5 - 160lbs
    Deadlift 1x5 - 265lbs
    Leg Raises 1x10, 1x8 - BW+15lbs
    Chin-Ups 2x8
    Standing Calve Raises 2x12 - 340lbs

Starting to feel that deficit. I was exhausted and really struggled with a couple of lifts. It felt nice. Love leaving sweaty.

Anyway, with the diet today.. A bit more fat than planned. Still a decent total though. They were out of egg whites and at breakfast eggs are really the only protein source. 173/104/253. Took the GCBE as usual. Much needed rest day tomorrow!
    enjoy that rest day!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Just checking in on an off-day. Or not so off-day. I woke up early and did some HIIT for about 15 minutes. Totally worth it, my heart is easily my weakest muscle. Macros for the day: 141/83/270. Pretty solid day. Tomorrow is back to the weights!