Closed Thread
Page 197 of 268 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,910 of 8038
    whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    Sorry to hear that wegs.
    thanks botika...i am so sad. and angry at what seems to be an unjust world.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    thank you...really. it means so much.
    i thought my friend would beat this, really i did.
    but, she's not.
    it sucks. and what sucks even worse are when jerks get ahead in life, and someone nice like my friend is going through something like THIS.
    it's like...really?
    not that i wish bad on anyone. but, i'm tired of what seems to be an unbalanced scale in life.
    anyways...you are a sweet man, cbb...and your words mean a lot to me right now. (((hugs)))
    God never allows us to go through more than we can handle.
    I know it feels crazy to have to go through this and a test of your faith may not feel needed or wanted.
    Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people and it seems unfair. But many good things happen to good people as well.
    And the most important thing you can think of right now is the time you have together. Don't waste that in sorrow but rather in joy.
    There will be a time to grieve, but for now enjoy the time you have together. I'm sure you can think of many things that would seem very simple to some but will be great memories for you to have when this is over. If it was me, I would rather remember the good times and make as many positive memories as possible.

I hope this helps and I wish I was better at written word.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    God never allows us to go through more than we can handle.
    I know it feels crazy to have to go through this and a test of your faith may not feel needed or wanted.
    Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people and it seems unfair. But many good things happen to good people as well.
    And the most important thing you can think of right now is the time you have together. Don't waste that in sorrow but rather in joy.
    There will be a time to grieve, but for now enjoy the time you have together. I'm sure you can think of many things that would seem very simple to some but will be great memories for you to have when this is over. If it was me, I would rather remember the good times and make as many positive memories as possible.

I hope this helps and I wish I was better at written word.
    i have news for you, mister...you're pretty damn good at it. srs.
    thank you, cbb...i know you're right.
    i was torn about venting here. but it helps to share sometimes.
    a few mutual friends and me are just so sad about this...she is a GOOD soul.
    i have met so many mean spirited, 'bad' people...and it just makes me sad that she lived her life filled with joy, and giving to others...and she's given this hardship. idk.
    just sucks!
    thanks for taking the time to post this.
    i know you've seen your fair share of hardship...and to me? you could be a counselor. just sayin!

have u ever done that or thought about it?

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i have news for you, mister...you're pretty damn good at it. srs.
    thank you, cbb...i know you're right.
    i was torn about venting here. but it helps to share sometimes.
    a few mutual friends and me are just so sad about this...she is a GOOD soul.
    i have met so many mean spirited, 'bad' people...and it just makes me sad that she lived her life filled with joy, and giving to others...and she's given this hardship. idk.
    just sucks!
    thanks for taking the time to post this.
    i know you've seen your fair share of hardship...and to me? you could be a counselor. just sayin!

have u ever done that or thought about it?
    Thanks.
    I used to work as a counselor.

Now I just volunteer it for addicts/alcoholics and inner city teens that are going through much of the mess I went through.
    Glad I can still be of service to others.

It gets me out of my selfish self
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Thanks.
    I used to work as a counselor.

Now I just volunteer it for addicts/alcoholics and inner city teens that are going through much of the mess I went through.
    Glad I can still be of service to others.

It gets me out of my selfish self
    well, God bless you, cbb.
    you're a good soul.

night, everyone--thanks for listening.

HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    After spending years of being angry at the world and the way things seem to work, it's not worth letting yourself get upset at things that you cannot control.

Cowboy is correct, God gives us nothing we cannot handle. We pray for strength, and we get opportunity to rise above.

I can assure you, that jerks who are jerks through and through, only get ahead in life on the outside. On the inside they are miserable, and once God gets ahold of them justice and payment for wrong-doings is brought forth.

Keep your head up.

Originally Posted by HUsoldier1212 View Post
    After spending years of being angry at the world and the way things seem to work, it's not worth letting yourself get upset at things that you cannot control.

Cowboy is correct, God gives us nothing we cannot handle. We pray for strength, and we get opportunity to rise above.

I can assure you, that jerks who are jerks through and through, only get ahead in life on the outside. On the inside they are miserable, and once God gets ahold of them justice and payment for wrong-doings is brought forth.

Keep your head up.
    we must talk more serious around here more often, i do believe.
    why the heLL are you in the red?
    you speak very wisely.
    thanks for your words here.

thanks everyone...you have brought some perspective to things...

there's some real gems hiding here in the femme misc...when you get beyond the 'brah' and 'broseph' stuff. lol
    (((hugs)))

night nice people.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

When it comes to people you love I think sometime you will never understand why things like this happen. In time you will accept it because you have no other choice. It doesn't make it any easier though or less confusing. Sometime life really does suck balls. Big hugs to you and love for your friend.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

When it comes to people you love I think sometime you will never understand why things like this happen. In time you will accept it because you have no other choice. It doesn't make it any easier though or less confusing. Sometime life really does suck balls. Big hugs to you and love for your friend.
    damn right

it's just disheartening when i see someone special like her, go through such a tough time.
    i hear what you're saying, here.
    thank you for your kind words...you are a sincere lady, botika. ((hugs))

A well-known speaker started off his seminar holding up a $20.00 bill. In the room of 200 Veterans, he asked, "Who would like this $20 bill?" Hands started going up. He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this."

He proceeded to crumple up the $20 dollar bill. He then asked, "Who still wants it...?" Still the hands were up in the air. "Well," he replied, "What if I do this?" And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. "Now, who still wants it?" Still the Veterans hands went into the air.

he said, "My Veteran friends, we have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20. Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We may feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.

Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who DO LOVE you. The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know, but by WHO WE ARE.

You are special-Don't EVER forget it." If you do not pass this on, you may never know the lives it touches, the hurting hearts it speaks to, or the hope that it may bring. Count your blessings, not your problems.

A well-known speaker started off his seminar holding up a $20.00 bill. In the room of 200 Veterans, he asked, "Who would like this $20 bill?" Hands started going up. He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this."

He proceeded to crumple up the $20 dollar bill. He then asked, "Who still wants it...?" Still the hands were up in the air. "Well," he replied, "What if I do this?" And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. "Now, who still wants it?" Still the Veterans hands went into the air.

he said, "My Veteran friends, we have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20. Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We may feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.

Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who DO LOVE you. The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know, but by WHO WE ARE.

You are special-Don't EVER forget it." If you do not pass this on, you may never know the lives it touches, the hurting hearts it speaks to, or the hope that it may bring. Count your blessings, not your problems.
    now, that's.... a very long, ''random'' comment, sir.
    well said, cbb...really...well said.

every post you make is reppable...
    (is reppable a word?)

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    now, that's.... a very long, ''random'' comment, sir.
    well said, cbb...really...well said.

every post you make is reppable...
    (is reppable a word?)
    It is now
    I'm back?

Originally Posted by Spartanbaziotis View Post
    It is now
    good!

i see your tagline under your avi...what does 'bearmode' mean?

<< is not in the loop

Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    good!

<< is not in the loop
    Haha it's sort of a joke. One of the other threads on here, can't remember which, was something about what's your prefect man or something like that. Someone posted a photo of a bunch of different body types and one was called bearmode. It's like the strongman type look. A few of the women in the thread said they really liked the bearmode look, and a bunch of guys in the thread were all butthurt about it. Started arguing with the ladies, telling them what they [b]really[\b] like in a man and just generally being big babies haha. So I put that as my tagline for the fun of it.
    I'm back?

Originally Posted by Spartanbaziotis View Post
    Haha it's sort of a joke. One of the other threads on here, can't remember which, was something about what's your prefect man or something like that. Someone posted a photo of a bunch of different body types and one was called bearmode. It's like the strongman type look. A few of the women in the thread said they really liked the bearmode look, and a bunch of guys in the thread were all butthurt about it. Started arguing with the ladies, telling them what they [b]really[\b] like in a man and just generally being big babies haha. So I put that as my tagline for the fun of it.
    ah, i see. lol
    i think it's funny that ppl get upset over what ppl they'll (most likely) never meet ...think is hawt on here. lol but ok.

be your own person, i say. don't be someone you're not.
    there-- two random comments for the price of one.

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good!

<< is not in the loop
    Forget the 'bearmode' wtf si that picture.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    lol!

i didn't want to say anything sparta...but it looks like the kid from the sixth sense? hahaha

i might just be tired. that could be.

lol at words like 'bearmode'...when i think of bearmode, i think of a hairy guy....haha
    like a bear.
    and then i think...why would someone want to be 'bearmode?'

it's time for bed me thinks!

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    holy **** i thought his name was spartannazi
    IG: kenneth_prime

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    Oh that gem is little Bazi at five years old with a sweet mullet. Found it at my ma's house and took a picture of the picture lol.
    I'm back?

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    oooooooo bearmode....I remember that one

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    Peacock.

Really I just wanted to say c*ck. I am the definition of vulgar.
    Ugh... that is obscene. You classless dirty whore.

Random comment for the day is that the muscles in my back feel like fully loaded springs. Feeling pretty crunchy back there. Ouch.
    Last edited by Fawnl; 02-16-2013 at 06:24 AM.

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It's actually not a bad workout track. Lulz.
    LOL! that's awesome

Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    cancer sucks!!! there's my random comment for the night!
    Hey girlie, I just read about what is happening and everyone pretty much already said everything I would have but just remember to pray. Obstacles that are thrown into our lives are for a reason and we don't know the reason behind it but God does. Stay as strong as you can for yourself but especially for your friend. I understand it is easier said than done but it is possible.
    Love the Lord your God with all your heart & with all your soul & with all your mind & with all your strength. -Mark 12:30

With God all things are possible. -Matthew 19:26

myfitnesspal: marissarenee

★ ☆ ★ MFP Aesthetics Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Originally Posted by Lioness27 View Post
    Hey girlie, I just read about what is happening and everyone pretty much already said everything I would have but just remember to pray. Obstacles that are thrown into our lives are for a reason and we don't know the reason behind it but God does. Stay as strong as you can for yourself but especially for your friend. I understand it is easier said than done but it is possible.
    (((lioness))) thank you for this ...i know you're right. i pray, and if it's her 'time' to go...then, it is. it just makes me sad, because she has so much to give this world yet.

i have been turning to that one prayer that many know:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

I think to myself, how helpless she must feel. Like she simply can't change this...it's just a hard thing to ponder u know?

thx everyone for your prayers, and thoughts. you're special.

(((lioness))) thank you for this ...i know you're right. i pray, and if it's her 'time' to go...then, it is. it just makes me sad, because she has so much to give this world yet.

i have been turning to that one prayer that many know:

I think to myself, how helpless she must feel. Like she simply can't change this...it's just a hard thing to ponder u know?

thx everyone for your prayers, and thoughts. you're special.
    The full serenity prayer is this...

Living one day at a time,
    Enjoying one moment at a time,
    Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace,
    Taking, as Jesus did,
    This sinful world as it is,
    Not as I would have it,
    Trusting that You will make all things right,
    If I surrender to Your will,
    So that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
    And supremely happy with You forever in the next.

Amen.

Most people just use the shorter version

The full serenity prayer is this...

Living one day at a time,
    Enjoying one moment at a time,
    Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace,
    Taking, as Jesus did,
    This sinful world as it is,
    Not as I would have it
    Trusting that You will make all things right,
    If I surrender to Your will,
    So that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
    And supremely happy with You forever in the next.

Amen.

Most people just use the shorter version
    shorter version seems a bit easier to swallow--that's probably why lol

bolded for emphasis by me...that is exactly where i struggle. i understand it u know? but, i don't like it.
    according to this prayer...it's best to just accept that which i don't understand.
    accept that there will be jerks in this life, who despite using and hurting others...seem to get ahead, and yet my dear friend who is a real good person, fights for her life.
    on the grand scale, i get this. i pray, and believe in God, and 'get' that things happen for reasons.
    but, as a human being, it sucks.

i'll keep praying. when i pray, i don't feel so bad.

bolded for emphasis by me...that is exactly where i struggle. i understand it u know? but, i don't like it.
    according to this prayer...it's best to just accept that which i don't understand.
    accept that there will be jerks in this life, who despite using and hurting others...seem to get ahead, and yet my dear friend who is a real good person, fights for her life.
    on the grand scale, i get this. i pray, and believe in God, and 'get' that things happen for reasons.

it is one of if not the hardest lessons in life WEGS...thy will be done..
    I can remember praying day and night constantly for mom to get better, get stronger but that lump was growing too fast and she kept getting weaker..and I had to face it..that my wishes/prayers for her miraculous recovery were not coming true..ooo I was fighting it with everything I was worth..trying to force my own stubborness and strength of will into her..
    but she was getting so tired and she was in pain..so I began to pray for her peace instead..

There will always be jerks in this world.
    I was one of them and worse.
    And I dont feel that I deserve his forgiveness, but thank GOD I dont get what I deserve.
    GOD doesnt pick or choose who he does or doesnt love. But some are more blessed than others it would seem.
    If you conform your life to the ways of the world, then yes, it would seem that others have it better.
    But in the end, would it be better to know GOD and go through the struggles or never know him and struggle?

JESUS said when the storms come, not if, you will be like the man who built his house on the rock.

And in seeking serenity, its not the lack of storms in our life, its the calm in the storm

Closed Thread
Page 197 of 268 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 ... LastLast