Closed Thread
Page 111 of 268 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 8038
    Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    Was this also the one where the OP was finishing a degree to be a dietician, said she didn't need diet advice from people, but wanted someone to plan her diet out for her?

That was my favorite part
    Think it was a different thread but I what WTF at that one!

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Did you guys add the part about OP made a new account because the other was negged into the red?

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Such is the burden I must carry.

Too many threads, too many gifs
    You still doing the gifs?????
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    edit: whoopsy what I meant to say was poor uninformed newbie probably came in here and was unindated with advice and did not know who to listen to and who not to..

<<<< working on being more positive for 2013
    this sh*t is gonna take some practice
    Nope, OP is not a newbie.

My cliffs:

OP asked question.
    Kimm4 answered and didn't sugarcoat.
    Other members said the same thing.
    OP zoned in on Kimm4 and went completely psycho.
    OP deleted thread and sent Kimm4 a PM bringing on more psycho.

Kimm4 had to move along and jimmies were never rustled.

I like your goal for 2013...more positive good stuff!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by YANABA29 View Post
    Had the worst night ever again, no sleep, up all night worring about my son, while dumb asses lour around this forum waiting to blow off steam or have nothing better to do but to troll posts, gurr! Then I get talked to like I am an idiot and I don't know what I put in my mouth. I guess you guys get a lot of people in here who are looking for a majic pill or bullet. It makes people look bad when they truly ask legit questions. I got told I wasn't a special snow flake, well I thought I was lol!
    Legit questions? You insulted and blew off a bunch of the best people on the forums. What we get a lot of are people in denial like you. You refused the good advice given, deleted your thread, and changed usernames. So formerly sarebare27 stop your bitching.

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    Think it was a different thread but I what WTF at that one!
    Srsly I WTF on about 90% of threads.... In every section. Srsly

One of the main reasons why I keep coming back. Makes me feel alive!!!!

Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Did you guys add the part about OP made a new account because the other was negged into the red?
    Can honestly say it wasn't cuz of me.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You still doing the gifs?????
    Not as much.

The glamor wore off.

But its cool to be teh gif king
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    Oh no, Goodday.

That's another of my favs lately. That's the vegetarian thread. Still up.

No problem with vegetarians. Tried to be one once. It lasted for, like, a week, and then I was tempted to chew my own arm off for a little protein.

I just don't get vegetarians who get pissed when non-vegetarians tell them it will be more difficult to get protein requirements.

To her credit, she has done a lot of research around the links members posted. She's trying.
    Oh different one, dang.

My confusion is with people who are vegetarian because of issues with animal rights, without going full-on vegan. You're either that concerned about animals, or you're not. Ho hum.

Now ask me about my friend-of-a-friend who is strict vegan minus bacon. Too darn tasty for her to leave alone. Luckily, pigs who supply bacon are only minorly inconvenienced by the process.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Nope, OP is not a newbie.

My cliffs:

OP asked question.
    Kimm4 answered and didn't sugarcoat.
    Other members said the same thing.
    OP zoned in on Kimm4 and went completely psycho.
    OP deleted thread and sent Kimm4 a PM bringing on more psycho.

I like your goal for 2013...more positive good stuff!
    Holy crap!

2013..yep I am positive this might just be a pain in my azz

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    Legit questions? You insulted and blew off a bunch of the best people on the forums. What we get a lot of are people in denial like you. You refused the good advice given, deleted your thread, and changed usernames. So formerly sarebare27 stop your bitching.
    hehehehee
    jeez ya messed with the wrong peops all over da place..

honestly I gotta say some of you veterans have the patience of saints
    I dont know how you do it over and over and over and over without losing your minds..

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YANABA29 View Post
    Had the worst night ever again, no sleep, up all night worring about my son, while dumb asses lour around this forum waiting to blow off steam or have nothing better to do but to troll posts, gurr! Then I get talked to like I am an idiot and I don't know what I put in my mouth. I guess you guys get a lot of people in here who are looking for a majic pill or bullet. It makes people look bad when they truly ask legit questions. I got told I wasn't a special snow flake, well I thought I was lol!
    you're built like a bowling pin

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    So formerly sarebare27
    lol That's it!

Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    Srsly I WTF on about 90% of threads.... In every section. Srsly

One of the main reasons why I keep coming back. Makes me feel alive!!!!
    I probably contribute to your WTF quota.

You're welcome!

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Not as much.

The glamor wore off.

But its cool to be teh gif king
    Don't forget. You are also the famale misc sweatheart 2012.

I know.
    It is a heavy burden to carry.

Oh different one, dang.

My confusion is with people who are vegetarian because of issues with animal rights, without going full-on vegan. You're either that concerned about animals, or you're not. Ho hum.
    Yeah. I can respect their commitment, don't understand that part either---I do try to buy meat that was humanely raised, but I don't have a family to feed so I figure that into my grocery budget.

Bacon is delicious.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Not even one tiny rustle? From one of the smaller jimmies?
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    It was a typical question that we've all seen many times.

In 2013 I'm going to tell everyone what they want to hear and sugarcoat so much...your teeth will fall out! It'll be fun, just wait and see!

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Kim is the QUEEN of keeping her cool

In 2013 I'm going to tell everyone what they want to hear and sugarcoat so much...your teeth will fall out! It'll be fun, just wait and see!
    hahahaaaahaahahaaaa
    yes do this!!!!!! do it!

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Kill them with kindness and terrify them with your quads!
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Dear Kimm4,

I am new to the forum and I am a very special snowflake.

I am wondering. I am trying to lose weight, but I can't figure out why the scale isn't going down! I had a scale to weigh my food but I am excellent at estimating calories and proportions so no need! Do you think I am just big-boned? My ancestors were big boned. Maybe that's why I can't lose weight.

Also. I bought these 2 pound pink weights at Target. If I lift them like 100 times really fast will that make me toned?

But...I don't want to get big like a guy...

ooooo this is a good practice run question
    how good are ya at sugar-coated bullsh*t ?

Dear Kimm4,

I am new to the forum and I am a very special snowflake.

I am wondering. I am trying to lose weight, but I can't figure out why the scale isn't going down! I had a scale to weigh my food but I am excellent at estimating calories and proportions so no need! Do you think I am just big-boned? My ancestors were big boned. Maybe that's why I can't lose weight.

Also. I bought these 2 pound pink weights at Target. If I lift them like 100 times really fast will that make me toned?

But...I don't want to get big like a guy...

Dearest Big boned special snowflake,

Yes, you follow in the footsteps of your ancestors and this is quite common. There is need to weigh your food. Being big boned means you can use 2 palm portion sizes. (1 palm is used for normal, smaller boned people.)

I would go back to Target and trade in the 2 pound pink weights for 1 pound blue weights. The color makes a big difference. You will add too much muscle if you continue using the color pink.

You really don't need my help and you are well on your way.

Best of luck to you in 2013!

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yes, you follow in the footsteps of your ancestors and this is quite common. There is need to weigh your food. Being big boned means you can use 2 palm portion sizes. (1 palm is used for normal, smaller boned people.)

I would go back to Target and trade in the 2 pound pink weights for 1 pound blue weights. The color makes a big difference. You will add too much muscle if you continue using the color pink.

OMG.

Started laughing so hard water came out my nose. Ouch. Ow. that hurts real bad...LOL Ow.

LOL.

OW.

You are well on your way of sugar coating goals 2013.

Holy sheep sh*t....hahahhaaaaaaahhahahhahahahahaahahahahahhah ahahaha
    whew very nice indeed !!

big boned snowflake
    jeeeeeeeeezuuuuuussss

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Would it help if she ate off blue dinnerware with pink utensils? I hear that neutralizes the caloric density of fat-inducing foods. Don't bother responding, I am an expert on whatever it is that I am talking about.

I hear that if you dont chew your food but swallow it whole it passes right thru ya

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    I hear that if you dont chew your food but swallow it whole it passes right thru ya
    Exactly. This is why you never see a fat python.

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bet he's getting big. We need updated pics one of these days

I'm sure Santa was good to him. LOL.
    I FINALLY got his one-year pictures picked out to order. He will be 16 months on Wednesday, LOL. I have been seriously slacking on the constant picture-taking. I'm thinking it's about time for another And no. No Santa. We're taking full credit on this one, lol. I tried to do the Santa pictures, actually. He. Was. TERRIFIED! So no Santa pics either...I just couldn't bear to make him sit on that guy's knee screaming...I'm kinda sad too, cuz this was a good Santa...not like alot of them that you see and wonder just how minimum their santa wage is, LOL. Didn't smell a drop of booze on him either!

Bonanza
    Yes Gunsmoke...the Duke...Eastwood...love.

Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    Urgh I hurt my shoulder yesterday. Hope it's better by tomorrow.

Hey gurl!! Glad to hear that you had a good Xmas.
    Tankya! I've got a bum shoulder too...probably have someone look at it sometime next month. Hurts bad
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Exactly. This is why you never see a fat python.
    true but then again I dont usually see any pythons
    I have also heard it rumored that if you eat a hot food with a cold one it neutralizes the caloric effect or is affect..
    also if you close your eyes and jump up and down on one foot while singing the star stangeld..star bangled whatever..while chewing sugarless gum
    and then spin around three times you can actually have your cake and eat it too

I am an exthpert on where for art though hatht pullestht this out of my azzeth
    Last edited by latebloomingmom; 12-29-2012 at 04:51 PM.

Would it help if she ate off blue dinnerware with pink utensils? I hear that neutralizes the caloric density of fat-inducing foods. Don't bother responding, I am an expert on whatever it is that I am talking about.
    I think I've read this before. Eating off blue dinnerware, with pink utensils, while using your left hand...or something like that.

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Going to Chipotle today after a hiatus. Might even get two things - burrito for now and a bowl for later.

Words cannot express my excitement.

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think I've read this before. Eating off blue dinnerware, with pink utensils, while using your left hand...or something like that.
    Smaller bites...the more bites you take, the more calories will fall out before it reaches your mouth And diet coke...cancels ALL calories and makes fat disappear from food. I mean, hey, it's worked for me so far!
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well duh...because it like...shocks the body
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MrsH, I don't have one single picture of my son, Liam, with Santa. Not one - he refused. He's now almost 17YO, 6'0" and about 235 lbs. No chance in hell I'll ever get one.

Me, on the other hand, I loved going to see Santa. I cut my hair all by myself, about a month shy of my 3rd birthday, just so I'd look pretty for Santa.

No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Closed Thread
Page 111 of 268 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast