eliii001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Creatine and carbs

I'm currently taking Creatine mono hydrate. I am on a low carb diet and I was wondering if I need to eat more carbohydrates while taking Creatine.

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no.

adamooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adamooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adamooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adamooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adamooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adamooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adamooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adamooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adamooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adamooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adamooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Creatine on a diet? Makes no sence to me!

kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by adamooo View Post
    Why not I run creatine until about 3 weeks out from a show then I cut it. There should be no problem at all with running creatine on a diet unless you bloat like me so you just drop it right before show or photos, so on.

Originally Posted by adamooo View Post
    I'm not really on a diet. I'm on a high protein, high-fat and calories but no carbs

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No need for extra carbs with it
    Patriots l Mountaineers l Celtics l Bruins

*WVU Crew*

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not at all, dont worry about it!
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Originally Posted by dekd View Post
    No need for extra carbs with it
    Alright! Thanks man

Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't BUT you gotta stay hydrated! Otherwise you'll cramp.

Registered User Slaughtermelons's Avatar
    Slaughtermelons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Slaughtermelons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Slaughtermelons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Slaughtermelons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Slaughtermelons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Slaughtermelons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Slaughtermelons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Slaughtermelons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Slaughtermelons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Slaughtermelons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Slaughtermelons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i guess you it's not "needed" but it also doesn't make sense to diet on creatine since creatine swells you up with water weight anyway. the water is soaked up by the muscles and this is what gives you the "bigger" look, and the creatine remains saturated within the muscles as well, so when you work out, the atp youre using gets turned into useless adp, but creatine turns that adp back into atp for more endurance, which eventually results in bigger and better pumps and therefore bigger size.

I personally carb load like a mofo when I'm on creatine during bulking phases, and I get such a MASSIVE swell after each gym workout. when you stop using, you'll lose maybe about 80% of the size gains cuz its all water, but a very noticeable amount of muscle mass will still remain, and thus, you have completed a creatine cycle. repeat as necessary lol.
    My favorite gym newbie quotes:

-You gotta confuse the muscles and change your workouts a lot!
    -Don't do creatine, steroids only ruin your life!
    -Bench press is the king of exercises!
    -I don't believe in supplements, i'm all natty bro.
    -Do you include the weight of the bar in your lift total?
    -my biceps are getting bigger!

I rep back all the time. rep me if you want Obama in office. Rep me if you want Romney in office. Rep me if you're not voting. Rep me. Rep. Re. R. .

Originally Posted by Shrady View Post
    You don't BUT you gotta stay hydrated! Otherwise you'll cramp.
    I know! Cuz the muscles fill up the fibers with water

Originally Posted by Slaughtermelons View Post
    i guess you it's not "needed" but it also doesn't make sense to diet on creatine since creatine swells you up with water weight anyway. the water is soaked up by the muscles and this is what gives you the "bigger" look, and the creatine remains saturated within the muscles as well, so when you work out, the atp youre using gets turned into useless adp, but creatine turns that adp back into atp for more endurance, which eventually results in bigger and better pumps and therefore bigger size.

I personally carb load like a mofo when I'm on creatine during bulking phases, and I get such a MASSIVE swell after each gym workout. when you stop using, you'll lose maybe about 80% of the size gains cuz its all water, but a very noticeable amount of muscle mass will still remain, and thus, you have completed a creatine cycle. repeat as necessary lol.
    thanks man, completely understood.