0J1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Need nutritional help

Hi guys,

I have been working out for about 4 months now, recently I have hit a brick wall making no gains at all, I believe its down to my diet. I eat 3 meals a day which obviously arnt very calorific.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with starting to get my diet on track. if anyone has a meal log that would helpful.

any suggestions or essential things that I'm missing would also be a big help.

thanks

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 0J1 View Post
    Hi guys,

I have been working out for about 4 months now, recently I have hit a brick wall making no gains at all, I believe its down to my diet. I eat 3 meals a day which obviously arnt very calorific.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with starting to get my diet on track. if anyone has a meal log that would helpful.

any suggestions or essential things that I'm missing would also be a big help.

thanks
    Sounds like you answered your own question.

Read the sticky threads in the nutrition forum to learn more about what is required

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gain weight = gain strength more easily

Lose weight = retaining strength as much as possible but it is possible to lose strength along the way
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Sounds like you answered your own question.

Read the sticky threads in the nutrition forum to learn more about what is required
    right here, eat 10-20% above your TDEE for a nice clean bulk
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total