Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    hanibal829 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hanibal829 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hanibal829 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hanibal829 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hanibal829 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hanibal829 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hanibal829 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hanibal829 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hanibal829 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hanibal829 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hanibal829 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong scam. But the chicks at high level trying to recruit in the videos are smoking

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I let it slip to a friend that I used to work for a very prominent supplement company and ever since, my phone as been blowing up with local supplement sales reps trying to "discuss an exciting new opportunity to join their sales team."

Because I left one of the big boys to join your pyramid scheme... SMH

DonnieDisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnieDisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnieDisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnieDisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnieDisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnieDisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnieDisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnieDisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnieDisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnieDisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnieDisco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    amway,,,acn,,,motor club of america...are strong pyramid schemes
    next time u hear grown folks talking, shut the phuk up you hear?

Registered User hight3chredneck's Avatar
    hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Does anybody else remember perfect water? Lol so many people I know were trying to sell me this who were older than me, I told them all it was a scheme, they tried to get their money back. Hahahahahahaha

CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had a neighbor move in in an adjacent apartment one time and within days he knocked on my door and "just wanted to chat."

So we talk about random chit for an hour - he's actually a pretty cool guy and seems well educated. He was a career fireman and devout Christian too, so I figure he's pretty altruistic at least.

Then he starts talking about this "business opportunity" and how "the creator of McDonalds says that he made a hundred millionares before he made his own first million! It's about a TEAM!"

And so I sit and listen to him describe his "business" and I keep asking basic questions like, "What goods / services are being provided?" and "Who's in charge?" I begin to notice that the answers aren't really adding up, nor does this sound like a franchise. He keeps talking about building a TEAM and how BUILDING THE TEAM is what you're doing.

I ask him what the fuk the TEAM is for - consulting? He still won't get at what the purpose of building the TEAM is. Through a really, really roundabout way of saying it (and plenty of other circuitous, buzz-word laden lingo) I eventually say, "Oh, so the purpose of building the Team is to help other people in my Team build their own Teams - like you're helping me build MY team! And those people in their teams will be building their own teams as well!"

And oh he EMPHATICALLY agrees and says I'm dead on.

"Ok. But that's not what franchising is."

He disagrees. I try to explain that Franchising is one main corp holding the IPO and facilitating the expansion of that IPO by selling the rights to open stores / dispense services under the name of said IPO. The benefits of a franchise participant being that they can leverage the power of the brand and IPO's unique product to help their business. There's only two levels. The Main Corp and the Franchise Holders. The Holders have no rights to sell the rights to the IPO.

So we go back and forth for a while on this, and I finally draw him a Diagram:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Zero is the main corp, the X's are people participating in the franchise. There is never another Zero, only more X's that all exist at the same level. Some X's might own more restaurants or stores than other X's, but all X's are more or less equal. X's cannot create their own X's that they can claim ownership over.

Then I fuking draw this:

--------XXX
    ------XXXXX
    -----XXXXXXX
    ----XXXXXXXX
    --XXXXXXXXXX
    -XXXXXXXXXXXX

And I explain to him that he's talking about the Main corp creating franchise participants, and they create more, and then those create more, etc...exponentially.

I fuking asked him: "So what SHAPE does that make?"

He fuking says, I kid you not: "It's a triangle."

At which point I literally flipped my chit because he came over to my goddamn apartment and talked me up for an hour just to try and steal my fuking money with a pyramid scheme.

Seriously if I ever found out this happened to someone in my family, I would gut the mother****er like a fish and throw his ****ing body in the river. If you go around selling this kind of **** to people in order to scam them - please go immediately ****ing hang yourself scumbag.

**** this gay earth sometimes, srs.
    Why Insurance Does Not Make You Safe:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238521&p=1315783491&viewfull=1#post1315783491

On The Difference Between "Insurance" and "Medical Welfare":
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167993793&p=1373896163&viewfull=1#post1373896163

Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This guy is running around my city trying to sucker people into this ****...

He's so sleazy its unbelievable..

Lol at living next to Britney Spears...

metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

RockCityvi022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockCityvi022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockCityvi022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockCityvi022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockCityvi022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockCityvi022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockCityvi022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockCityvi022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockCityvi022 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Its painful seeing your ignorance

Scam? - Network Marketing is a 170+ Billion Dollar industry which is supported by some of the wealthiest men in the world, Donald Trump and Warren Buffet to name a few. To put it in perspective, the NFL is a 9.5 billion dollar industry.

"If i found out this ever happened to someone in my family id get them like a fish" If someone offered your family member a clinically proven, award winning supplement, you'd gut them? Lol!

Saying people are stupid because they aren't creative enough to create their own product. Do you know the millions of dollars in capital it would take to launch a company? That is the brilliance of network marketing, low start of costs.

No contracts, sign up fees, cancellation fees, and you promote a product like that you enjoy, sound familiar? Sound like what you do every day for BPI, BSN, UNIVERSAL, CELL TECH, etc?

I've been involved with Vemma for less than two years, I don't need to "get a real job" as someone pointed out, because I earn a full time income from Vemma, Drive a company paid 2014 Mercedes, and have been able to travel the world. Cancun, Florida, Virgin Islands, Aruba, Jamaica, Australia, United Kingdom, and all over America. All thanks to Vemma. PLEASE, Get your knowledge up, gentlemen.

JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RockCityvi022 View Post
    Scam? - Network Marketing is a 170+ Billion Dollar industry which is supported by some of the wealthiest men in the world, Donald Trump and Warren Buffet to name a few. To put it in perspective, the NFL is a 9.5 billion dollar industry.

"If i found out this ever happened to someone in my family id get them like a fish" If someone offered your family member a clinically proven, award winning supplement, you'd gut them? Lol!

Saying people are stupid because they aren't creative enough to create their own product. Do you know the millions of dollars in capital it would take to launch a company? That is the brilliance of network marketing, low start of costs.

No contracts, sign up fees, cancellation fees, and you promote a product like that you enjoy, sound familiar? Sound like what you do every day for BPI, BSN, UNIVERSAL, CELL TECH, etc?

I've been involved with Vemma for less than two years, I don't need to "get a real job" as someone pointed out, because I earn a full time income from Vemma, Drive a company paid 2014 Mercedes, and have been able to travel the world. Cancun, Florida, Virgin Islands, Aruba, Jamaica, Australia, United Kingdom, and all over America. All thanks to Vemma. PLEASE, Get your knowledge up, gentlemen.

You know. Lets put aside the fact whether its a scam or not. Lets look at networking marketing purely as a business model. A common business qualifier is the NECST model: Need, entry, control, scale and time.

Lets look at building apartment buildings as an example:

Need = Biggest need there is. everyone needs a roof over their head
    Entry =99% can't/won't do it because of the money needed. If you can finance the jobs, you beat them. less competition
    Control =you manage the projects/buildings.
    Scale = you can build multiple buildings/extensions
    Time = Takes a while

Now lets look at Vemma:

Need = No need for the product. its a fukking energy drink
    Entry = only $500 to join. ANY IDIOT can join.
    Control = Perhaps the worst thing of all. Your entire ''business'' is revolved around the idiots you hire. they can't be bothered. game over for you.
    Scale = Meh, not bad for this model
    Time = not too bad either

Stop wasting your time with network marketing. Go create some real value to society/people or even other businesses.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rockcityvi022 View Post
    scam?

Please, get your knowledge up, gentlemen.
    lmao

shutdown by ftc edit
    on august 21, 2015, the u.s. Federal trade commission filed a lawsuit against vemma, freezing the company's assets and seeking injunctive relief for consumer redress.[23] the ftc alleges that vemma is a pyramid scheme; that vemma has misrepresented participants' earning potential; and that the boreyko family has inappropriately incorporated dozens of companies with the same staff, facilities, and commingled funding.[44][45] the restraining order was set to expire fourteen days later unless extended.[46] the company itself, ceo benson boreyko, and distributor tom alkazin were named as defendants.[24]

penalty
    in a september 2016 judgement, vemma reached a settlement agreement with the ftc, wherein vemma nutrition company, vemma's ceo benson boreyko, as well as tom alkazin and alkazin's wife, bethany, agreed to a permanent injunction and monetary penalties.[48]

vemma nutrition company was ordered to pay a usd $238 million fine as a company, restructure its compensation plan, and forfeit certain company assets.[49][50] the alkazins, on the other hand, were fined usd $6.7 million as individuals.

As part of the settlement the defendants were banned "from involvement in any pyramid, ponzi, or chain marketing schemes."
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    lmao
    I'll never understand how people fall for this. My mother has 2 different master's degrees and has fallen for like 3 different pyramid schemes. I think she realizes exactly what they are but thinks she'll be one of the ones who make bank. I've told her every time what's gonna happen, she never listens and to top it all off never acknowledges that I was right all along. If you asked her she'd tell you straight up that I'm smarter than she is but never listens to a damn word I have to say unless its something she wants to hear. If I had any hair left I'd have ripped it out by now
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    lmao
    damn hahahahahaha

this is the book definition of - Rekt. Wonder were that poster is now? Back at starbucks? Macys?

Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why they gotta be from my state fk

lol @ ASU

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I admit I fell for the beachbody phase a few years ago... Always baffled me how I had to pay a fee to them to run "my business". I made very little money but ended up spending hundreds to keep going. After a while I just stopped.
    I just felt like a jack ass going around trying to sell stuff to people. You almost had to force yourself on people to make anything.

They got me with all the flashiness and motivational videos.

Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone i know who did MLM 10 years ago is still broke AF. All that wasted time when they could have been out hustling at a real job.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew
    Just lol at officels *Tradie Crew*
    Grumpy Old Married Guy Crew

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Beararms View Post
    I admit I fell for the beachbody phase a few years ago... Always baffled me how I had to pay a fee to them to run "my business". I made very little money but ended up spending hundreds to keep going. After a while I just stopped.
    I just felt like a jack ass going around trying to sell stuff to people. You almost had to force yourself on people to make anything.

They got me with all the flashiness and motivational videos.
    Dont worry man, they get thousands and thousands of people a year. It appeals to emotion, very powerful marketing and selling techniques to hook you guys, scummy but extremely effective. Its easy to get jazzed into thinking this chit will work and make you money, just need to rely on and strengthen your logical brain to remind yourself if its sounds too good to be true it probably is

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A fool and their money.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.