scotty9987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with supplements and 3rd shift

Hello I need some adivce with supplements. I currently take Muscle pharm shred matrix, armour v and assault drink. My question is that I work 3rd shird and do my workout in the morning at 5 am after I work. I then proceed to go home to bed after my work out. What kind of supplements would anyone recommend to take right after a work out and right before bed where it won't keep me up but also help with recovery

Thanks

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A protein shake? I don't understand your confusion. Why not search and see what other people that work out at night before bed take?
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuWaveFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well taking a pre workout with caffeine will possibly make it difficult to sleep. Some people crash after a workout and sleep easily while others are wide awake so it depends on you specifically. Look into non stim pre workouts or just take a protein drink pre workout and a carb shake or carb meal post workout or look into casein protein post workout as its more time focused on slower absorption of protein which is good right before bed when you will be entering a fast.
    **YOUTUBE CHANNEL - www.youtube.com/asaltychip

polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Working out, especially lifting weights will keep you up if you do it before bed. I would workout before work instead.

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NuWaveFitness View Post
    well taking a pre workout with caffeine will possibly make it difficult to sleep. Some people crash after a workout and sleep easily while others are wide awake so it depends on you specifically. Look into non stim pre workouts or just take a protein drink pre workout and a carb shake or carb meal post workout or look into casein protein post workout as its more time focused on slower absorption of protein which is good right before bed when you will be entering a fast.
    Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    What do you want from this pre-wo?

Caffeine Free Focus XT will provide excellent focus, you can add Agmatine/Citrulline/Malate/COP depending on what else you want.
    He's asking for a post workout that won't keep him up.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Magnum Opus is the best non-stimmed preworkout I've tried. After workout, just get some protein and you should be good to go.
    Paternus Deus, Humana Fraternitas

uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by scotty9987 View Post
    Hello I need some adivce with supplements. I currently take Muscle pharm shred matrix, armour v and assault drink. My question is that I work 3rd shird and do my workout in the morning at 5 am after I work. I then proceed to go home to bed after my work out. What kind of supplements would anyone recommend to take right after a work out and right before bed where it won't keep me up but also help with recovery

Thanks
    Right AFTER a workout? If you're taking something after working out that would keep you up you're doing something wrong. Caffeine or other stims post workout is not good.

ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Universal Torrent is good post workout. It has sugar in it but I've never had any problems going to sleep after taking it.
    Paternus Deus, Humana Fraternitas

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd like to take four caps of SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate right before bed. The nice dose of chelated magnesium provides great benefits with regards to sleep duration and depth, which in and of itself can help recovery. It also provides all the ergogenic benefits of creatine in a convenient capped for in extremely cost effective 120, 240, and 501 count tubs.

Another supplement that's incredible for recovery is SNS Citrulline Malate. Besides its fantastic pump and endurance benefits, studies have shown that taking a dose of CM postworkout reduces delayed onset muscle soreness [DOMS] by 40% on average in the 48 hour period following a workout as compared to a placebo group. With 300g [50+ servings] for ~$22, it's a very effective and extremely economical ingredient to add to your postworkout regimen.

Please feel free to PM me or contact me via the e-mail listed below if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.