Thread: Corn?

SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Corn?

Corn has a good amount of carbs in it, and I was wondering if I add it in a stir fry do I count the nutritional facts of the corn into the entire stir fry macros. The reason I am asking is because when you go to the bathroom the corn still looks intact, so I was wondering it it should be included or not into the stir fry. Also what are some good vegetables and stuff to add in a stir fry that are low carbs/calories?

nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Corn has a good amount of carbs in it, and I was wondering if I add it in a stir fry do I count the nutritional facts of the corn into the entire stir fry macros.
    Of course you count it. Why wouldn't you?

The reason I am asking is because when you go to the bathroom the corn still looks intact, so I was wondering it it should be included or not into the stir fry.
    You're accounting for fiber in your calculations, aren't you? The nutrition data will have a breakdown of fiber content for corn that you can take into consideration in your numbers.

Also what are some good vegetables and stuff to add in a stir fry that are low carbs/calories?
    I like caramelized onions and bell peppers.
    Science improves practice, practice advances science.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoccerSora94 View Post
    Corn has a good amount of carbs in it, and I was wondering if I add it in a stir fry do I count the nutritional facts of the corn into the entire stir fry macros. The reason I am asking is because when you go to the bathroom the corn still looks intact, so I was wondering it it should be included or not into the stir fry. Also what are some good vegetables and stuff to add in a stir fry that are low carbs/calories?
    I'm confused. You're asking for veggies that are low in carbs/calories. Yet you want to add corn into your meals?

Corn is one of the starchiest "vegetables" you could possibly use. If you're looking to add veggies into a stir-fry.. Broccoli, Zucchinni, Cauliflower, Spinach, Peppers. Will All work.

SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok thanks, guess ill leave corn out of it then lol, and whenever I calculated my macros I never really payed attention to fibers, what should the number be?

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SoccerSora94 View Post
    ...when you go to the bathroom the corn still looks intact, so I was wondering it it should be included or not into the stir fry...
    There's no way this isn't a troll thread.