Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up **5 FREE <-^-=AMPLIFY=-^v-> [PRE-WORKOUT!]**

The next generation of PRE-WORKOUT supplementation has arrived..

Buy Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/su...remesports.htm

◄POWER ◄ENERGY ◄ENDURANCE ◄FOCUS ◄MUSCLE MASS ◄PUMPS

✔NO PROPRIETARY BLENDS

✔Increase power, performance, and pumps RAPIDLY

✔FULL DOSAGES of all listed ingredients

✔Contains multiple PATENTED ingredients; CreaPure, Carnosyn, and RC-NOS

✔Utilizes numerous biochemical pathways in order to enhance power, performance, and lean muscle mass

AMPLIFY™ highlights:
    (Full Dosage)

3.2g CarnoSyn® Beta Alanine
    3g CreaPure® Creatine
    3g of Highly Bioavailable Forms of Arginine
    2g Citrulline Malate
    2g Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous)
    220mg of L-Norvaline
    1g-L-Histidine
    Full Studied Dosage of the Patented Nitric Oxide Stimulator "RC-NOS", 95% Rutaecarpine

THE FIVE COMPONENTS OF THE ULTIMATE PRE-WORKOUT♔:

1.) Immediate increases in muscular power and strength.

2.) Rapid onset of extreme energy and focus.

3.) Intense and long-lasting muscle PUMPS (increased blood flow in muscle tissue).

4.) Delayed muscular and mental fatigue.

5.) Promotes/initiates lean muscle mass gains.

AMPLIFY™ is truly--without exaggeration, the ULTIMATE Pre-Workout supplement. There is no other product on the market that contains such a fully comprehensive formula, with such carefully selected high quality ingredients, used in their PROPER AND PROVEN DOSAGES. This is a BOLD claim indeed, but one that we can easily back-up nonetheless. Supported by the science and verified by real world results, AMPLIFY is the only Pre-Workout supplement you will ever use again!

AMPLIFY™ delivers powerful muscle-building and performance enhancing effects with the very first dosage, enabling you to lift heavier, longer, and with greater intensity than ever before! Experience skin-tearing muscle-PUMPS, extreme focus and energy, and massive increases in power, strength, and overall performance. Amplify™ will give you the mental and physical fuel needed to have the best workout you've ever had--every time you workout!

Each and every ingredient contained in this fully comprehensive and rigorously studied formula is used in it's optimal dosage; something that other supplement companies simply can not say. AMPLIFY™ contains NO PROPRIETARY BLENDS! Unlike other formulas, you'll never need more than 1-2 scoops in order to experience the full effects. Stop wasting your money on underdosed, "kitchen-sink-sprinkle", stimulant-based Pre-Workout blends! AMPLIFY your workouts; AMPLIFY your results!

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
    Servings Per Container: 45

[Maximum Power & Performance Synergist]:

CarnoSyn® (Beta Alanine) : 1,600mg

CreaPure® (Creatine Monohydrate): 1,500mg

Citrulline Malate: 1,000mg

Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine): 1,000mg

[Myotrophic PUMP Force]:

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate: 1,000mg

Di-Arginine Malate: 500mg

L-Histidine: 500mg

L-Norvaline: 110mg

Grape Seed Extract (98% Polyphenols): 100mg

RC-NOS® (Rutaecarpine): 25mg

[Mind & Muscle Energy Matrix]:

Taurine: 1,000mg

Tyrosine: 600mg

Glucuronolactone: 500mg

Caffeine: 150mg
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________

Supreme Sports Enhancements is looking for 5 PEOPLE to log AMPLIFY™! In order to qualify and apply in this thread, please do the following:

1.) Goto: http://www.********.com/SupremeSportsEnhancements and LIKE our page!
    2.) Come back to this thread.
    3.) Post your INITIALS so we can confirm that you LIKED.
    4.) Answer the following questions:

*What is your age?
    *How long have you been training?
    *What is your height/weight and approximate body fat %?
    *Have you ever used a Pre-Workout Supplement? Which ones?

Buy Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/su...remesports.htm
    Last edited by RossErstling; 10-05-2012 at 09:57 PM.
    Ross Erstling, Owner/President of Supreme Sports Enhancements(SSE)

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-
    * Humanotropin, Omnibolic, AndroGenix

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

LIKE US on ********! http://www.********.com/SupremeSportsEnhancements

www.SSEnhancements.com

RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    **NOTE: AMPLIFY™ contains 45 Servings per container, not 30.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

www.SSEnhancements.com

raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *What is your age? iam almost 19 after 2 months iam gonna turn 19
    *How long have you been training? more than 1 year !
    *What is your height/weight and approximate body fat %? 5'6 155 10%fat
    *Have you ever used a Pre-Workout Supplement? Which ones? N.O Xplode, HyperFX, Animal Pump,
    Light weight baby ▪█─────█▪
    You go out to party, I go out to workout.
    You go have some beers with your friends, I go drink my protein.
    You go out and eat fast food, I stay home and make home cooked meals.
    You stay out all night, I get some rest to recover.
    You look at yourself in the mirror in disappointment not liking the way you look
    I look in the mirror and just smile loving the way I look.

https://www.********.com/TeenageBodybuilders

Originally Posted by raffimouradian View Post
    *What is your age? iam almost 19 after 2 months iam gonna turn 19
    *How long have you been training? more than 1 year !
    *What is your height/weight and approximate body fat %? 5'6 155 10%fat
    *Have you ever used a Pre-Workout Supplement? Which ones? N.O Xplode, HyperFX, Animal Pump,
    Don't forget to LIKE us on ********! http://www.********.com/SupremeSportsEnhancements

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Liked

*What is your age?
    On and off again since 16
    6' 175 10%
    *Have you ever used a Pre-Workout Supplement?
    Yes
    Which ones?
    Nitraflex, C4, Jack3D, Nano Vapor, Rage.

raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RossErstling View Post
    Don't forget to LIKE us on ********! http://www.********.com/SupremeSportsEnhancements
    i've done that along time ago !!!
    Light weight baby ▪█─────█▪
    You go out to party, I go out to workout.
    You go have some beers with your friends, I go drink my protein.
    You go out and eat fast food, I stay home and make home cooked meals.
    You stay out all night, I get some rest to recover.
    You look at yourself in the mirror in disappointment not liking the way you look
    I look in the mirror and just smile loving the way I look.

https://www.********.com/TeenageBodybuilders

Originally Posted by Armstrongha View Post
    Liked

*What is your age?
    On and off again since 16
    6' 175 10%
    *Have you ever used a Pre-Workout Supplement?
    Yes
    Which ones?
    Nitraflex, C4, Jack3D, Nano Vapor, Rage.
    3.) Post your INITIALS so we can confirm that you LIKED.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Originally Posted by raffimouradian View Post
    i've done that along time ago !!!
    Good to hear!

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    liked your fb, but dont need pwo right now, i wish it was that milk protein

Originally Posted by mistrvi View Post
    liked your fb, but dont need pwo right now, i wish it was that milk protein
    PATIENCE--it's coming very soon! MPI-25 FTW!

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Patience is what i need xD
    gonna wait for MPI

PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up Awesome!!!

Years weight training : 5 years ever since my freshman year

Height : 5'11

Weight : 195

Body fat % : %10

My initials are C.F.

I have used pwo before I've used C4 jack3d animal rage beta-cret hyper fx and much more don't quite remember all the names

pinjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinjo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Liked! Initials: M.A.

I'm 28.

10 years of training in the gym, 7 of them seriously, 5 focused on competitions.

6'2 tall, 230 lbs at the moment and 8% bodyfat.

I use preworkouts on a regular basis, both for their effectiveness and pleasure, as a ritual before training. I've had Cellucor C4, SAN Launch, Ultimate Horse Power, Dymatize Xpand, Labrada Supercharge, PF Ripped Freak, bpi 1M.R., USP Jack3d, DS Craze, Muscletech neurocore, and just tried a White flood sample.
    Don't just stare, dare!

http://www.********.com/#!/profile.php?id=1008074769

FunkTechNician is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkTechNician is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkTechNician is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkTechNician is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkTechNician is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkTechNician is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkTechNician is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkTechNician is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkTechNician is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkTechNician is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkTechNician is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My initials are R.W. i liked it on ********

Im 31

Training Serious for 2 years (At least 5 times a week lifting)

6ft 195 18% bodyfat was bulking and now im cutting

I have not used a pre workout for a month so im cycled off and ready to try something new and log it
    I have used Jack3d, White Flood, Superpump Max, assault, unleashed, Animal Pump

People just don't get it ragnar1199's Avatar
    ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    M.W.

I have been training seriously for about 11 years with some time off here and there. Just took some time of recently after a powerlifting meet on April 28 (USAPL), then I hurt myself and had to take even more time off, but I'm back in the swing of things now and doing well.

Height: 6', Weight: 193 (Gotta get back above 200), Body fat: around 9-10%

Pre-workout supps I have used: Animal Rage, New Shock Therapy, Flashover, the original SuperPump 250, tried a sample of Gat's Nitraflex, White Flood, Ragnorok Ultra, Hemavol, Neogenix Bodyforge and Cryoshock, Animal Pump. I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
    RPS Annihilation, 10-18-14, 220 amateur, raw, no knee wraps or sleeves:

Squat: 475
    Bench Press: 325, failed 355 on my third attempt
    Deadlift: 565
    Total: 1365

caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Liked GP
    Age 39
    Years working out . 1
    Height/weight/ bf. 5'7". 180lbs. 18%
    Pre workouts. 1mr. Superpump. RPM. Shock therapy
    Goldlist User

***Yes I Live in Canada***

Be the change you want to see in others.

The Cavemans Master Review/Log thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152244983&p=1033448083#post1033448083

Powerlifting and junk imagedynamix's Avatar
    imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Liked - ES

*What is your age? 24
    *How long have you been training? Seriously training for about 4 years
    *What is your height/weight and approximate body fat %? 6'5", ~250, probably 15%
    *Have you ever used a Pre-Workout Supplement? Which ones? Yes, Gamma Labs PTF, White Flood, NO Xplode, NO Shotgun, Nano Vapor, Dymatize Expand, Hemo Rage, Cardio Igniter, Jack3d, Jack3d Micro, Neurosurge, C4, BullNox, lots more.
    † Jesus Christ all day †

Social Club Misfit Gang Wolf Pack

schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Liked-TCJ
    24 years old
    Training 12 years
    5'11" 195lb 12-15% body fat
    I have used pre-workout supplements before- NO Xplode/Super Pump/1MR/Hemovex/HemoRage/Jack3d

I am fairly new to BB.com and would love for SSE/Amplify to be my first log! I am a high school teacher/coach and workout 5-6 days a week. I do not compete in shows but workout for pleasure and physical appearance. My current workout partner who is also a teacher/coach (coacha33) is currently logging for another company on bb.com forum. It would be fun to compete against him with our logs/workouts.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by schawk26; 10-05-2012 at 11:11 AM.

DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    DC
    *What is your age? 19
    *How long have you been training? 5 months
    *What is your height/weight and approximate body fat %? 5 10, around 13? down from like 20+
    *Have you ever used a Pre-Workout Supplement? Which ones? Jack3d,Rage,1mr,hemo rage, c4, ext, amino energys, none have shown results =/ looking for something that really works for me
    P28 Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148598423&p=957584223#post957584223

FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000)
    will be back for that.

Powerlifting and junk imagedynamix's Avatar
    imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Missed the log part.

Not yet.
    † Jesus Christ all day †

Social Club Misfit Gang Wolf Pack

Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Liked. Initials KR

Training Experience: 4-5 years
    Height/Weight/BF%: 5'11, 177, 4.5% (precontest, 4 weeks out 11/3)
    PWO Experience: Many haha. Nano Vapor (old+new), Xpand (original+new), Shock Therapy (reviewed recently on here), Creadyl (Double T sports, fully logged on here), K-Otic (fully logged on here), White Flood, C4, and others
    www.ripcordperformance.com
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    ISSA Specialist in Fitness Nutrition

NPC Nationally Qualified Physique Competitor

Prime Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    KEVIN20

silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Liked. Initials MH. Extra screenshot >

Training Experience: 2 1/2 years (Hospitalized partially between time I started and now)
    Stats: 6'4'' 200 lbs. ~12-13% BF
    Pre-Workouts Used: Black Powder, NanoVapor, Superpump 250, Assault, Bullnox, 1MR, Napalm, Jack3d, NO Xplode, Amino Energies, and a few others I don't remember...

LOTS of very SOLID apps in here fellas!!! We may have to give out a few EXTRA!!!

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Here is the FULL INGREDIENT PANEL!!!

[Myotrophic PUMP Force]:

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here is the FULL INGREDIENT PANEL!!!

[Myotrophic PUMP Force]:

Leaving suprised. This actually looks pretty good. GJDM.
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew
    JayDawg is a ****git Crew
    Sock with slip on Sandals Crew

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AMPLIFY™ highlights:

3.2g CarnoSyn® Beta Alanine
    3g CreaPure® Creatine
    3g of Highly Bioavailable Forms of Arginine
    2g Citrulline Malate
    2g Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous)
    220mg of L-Norvaline
    1g-L-Histidine
    Full Studied Dosage of the Patented Nitric Oxide Stimulator "RC-NOS", 95% Rutaecarpine
    [/center]
    Looks pretty good however after looking at the ingredient breakdown below, the above description is for 2 scoops when the serving size is only 1 scoop.

[Myotrophic PUMP Force]:

**NOTE: AMPLIFY™ contains 45 Servings per container, not 30.
    Yes it's 45 servings but to get the full dosage of ingredients like you bolded above, you would have to use 2 scoops which would make this 22.5 servings.

I commend SSE for putting out a pretty good preworkout product however your description is very misleading.

Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    Looks pretty good however after looking at the ingredient breakdown below, the above description is for 2 scoops when the serving size is only 1 scoop.

Yes it's 45 servings but to get the full dosage of ingredients like you bolded above, you would have to use 2 scoops which would make this 22.5 servings.

I commend SSE for putting out a pretty good preworkout product however your description is very misleading.
    You're talking about the HIGHLIGHTS. The product HIGHLIGHTS--like most products use, are referring to the max dosage of 2 scoops. Even at 1 scoop, you're still getting effacious dosages of each and every ingredient. 2 scoops is MAX dosage. Most people will use 1-1.5 scoops.

i can change the product highlights based upon your suggestion; the profile is EXTREMELY impressive even at 1 scoop; we just wanted to illustrate the max dosage totals.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're talking about the HIGHLIGHTS. The product HIGHLIGHTS--like most products use, are referring to the max dosage of 2 scoops. Even at 1 scoop, you're still getting effacious dosages of each and every ingredient. 2 scoops is MAX dosage. Most people will use 1-1.5 scoops.

i can change the product highlights based upon your suggestion; the profile is EXTREMELY impressive even at 1 scoop; we just wanted to illustrate the max dosage totals.
    Not trying to bash your product, I think it's pretty good. I just don't you to get any backlash from people who read those highlights and then compare it to the label after purchasing.

What flavors is this coming in?

Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    Not trying to bash your product, I think it's pretty good. I just don't you to get any backlash from people who read those highlights and then compare it to the label after purchasing.

What flavors is this coming in?
    Thanks man! I'll make sure to get you a sample when they're in. Sweet Watermelon and Icy Berry.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com