Registered User realdealfreedom's Avatar
    realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

6 month transformation

I went hard for 6 months and was able to make a complete transformation, shedding the fat and adding a good amount of muscle. I went from 205 16% bf to 190 around 5 to 6 % body fat. Before I touched a weight I believed in myself and new that I would transform, the transformation happened in my mind first. I worked hard in the weight room, played no games, pushed myself each time I entered the gym! I started off eating very clean and doing HIIT cardio to burn the fat, while lifting 3 days a week for the first 3 months. At the 3 month mark I started intermittent fasting and got down to 175. I changed my workout routine to 4 days split. Increased my caloric intake while still intermittent fasting. And these are the results! The only supplements I took during this transformation was whey protein concentrate, The curse workout for the first 3 months, multi vitamins, fish oil and I tried creatine about 3 or 4 times but didn't stick with it.

Any in depth questions hit me up and I will try to answer!

Thanks

Peace a love
    Attached Images

KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by realdealfreedom View Post
    I went hard for 6 months and was able to make a complete transformation, shedding the fat and adding a good amount of muscle. I went from 205 16% bf to 190 around 5 to 6 % body fat. Before I touched a weight I believed in myself and new that I would transform, the transformation happened in my mind first. I worked hard in the weight room, played no games, pushed myself each time I entered the gym! I started off eating very clean and doing HIIT cardio to burn the fat, while lifting 3 days a week for the first 3 months. At the 3 month mark I started intermittent fasting and got down to 175. I changed my workout routine to 4 days split. Increased my caloric intake while still intermittent fasting. And these are the results! The only supplements I took during this transformation was whey protein concentrate, The curse workout for the first 3 months, multi vitamins, fish oil and I tried creatine about 3 or 4 times but didn't stick with it.

Thanks

Peace a love
    Just started IF this week and I feel like im gonna like it a lot. What was your eating window and did you see better results after starting IF?

Registered User realdealfreedom's Avatar
    realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdealfreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My window was 12 to 8pm. I saw great results. Was able to continue to put on muscle and lost fat at a very fast rate!
    Originally Posted by KennyJones1990 View Post
    Just started IF this week and I feel like im gonna like it a lot. What was your eating window and did you see better results after starting IF?

ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by realdealfreedom View Post

Thanks

Peace a love
    how long have you been lifting OP? how did you tweak your diet ?
    ♝ MISC CHESS CREW BLACK KNIGHT ♝

it's a 1v1 duel, a brutal chess match with nowhere to hide that requires extensive training, where the ultimate stakes are not scoring more points or pride but preserving the well-being of your body. The penalty for being unfocused or outclassed is not merely getting benched for the next game or not getting your contract renewed, it can be the annihilation of your physical manifestion.