Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    thovind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thovind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thovind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thovind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thovind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

At our age, what are REALISTIC, achievable goals for this??

I'm no stranger to the bodybuilding world...ten years ago, I was addicted. And if I'm being truthful, I even dabbled in the "cheating" at one time. Due to a busy life and health issues directly related to the cheating, I quit. Trying to get back into this stuff. While there's quite a bit of progress in relative short time thanks to the miracle of muscle memory, I've made huge gains already.

Here's my issue. I'm beginning to become addicted to it again, but there's no way I'm gonna cheat again. I learned the hard way. But without cheating, and me being 39...almost 40...is it even possible, if not reasonable, to have the same goals as I had ten years ago? I've compromised with my fiance and set the physique of Steve Cook (well-known on these boards, so hopefully the name rings a bell with you guys) as a goal. But as you all know, things just don't come as easily these days. Fat doesn't just fall off effortlessly anymore.

Be honest and straight forward with me...is that too lofty a goal without completely living in the gym? Should I lower the goal and just try and get healthier than the next guy? I'm by no means trying to do this competitively. But everyone needs a hobby to keep us sane. This is mine. Why not see where it goes?

Thanks for any input you all can offer.

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did it, check it out and I'm 40.

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Should I lower the goal and just try and get healthier than the next guy? I'm by no means trying to do this competitively

No! Why set the bar low?

Look at it this way. If you set the bar high, and don't quite get there, you still pass the low bar. Know what I mean?

Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thovind1 View Post
    I'm no stranger to the bodybuilding world...ten years ago, I was addicted. And if I'm being truthful, I even dabbled in the "cheating" at one time. Due to a busy life and health issues directly related to the cheating, I quit. Trying to get back into this stuff. While there's quite a bit of progress in relative short time thanks to the miracle of muscle memory, I've made huge gains already.

Here's my issue. I'm beginning to become addicted to it again, but there's no way I'm gonna cheat again. I learned the hard way. But without cheating, and me being 39...almost 40...is it even possible, if not reasonable, to have the same goals as I had ten years ago? I've compromised with my fiance and set the physique of Steve Cook (well-known on these boards, so hopefully the name rings a bell with you guys) as a goal. But as you all know, things just don't come as easily these days. Fat doesn't just fall off effortlessly anymore.

Be honest and straight forward with me...is that too lofty a goal without completely living in the gym? Should I lower the goal and just try and get healthier than the next guy? I'm by no means trying to do this competitively. But everyone needs a hobby to keep us sane. This is mine. Why not see where it goes?

Thanks for any input you all can offer.
    You and I have very similar ages and histories, though I didn't dabble in "cheating" when I was younger, though I've been on TRT for a few years. I took about 2.5 years off of training entirely, and got back into it about 3 years ago, when I ran into a co-worker who was an ex-competitive powerlifter, who was also looking to get back into training. I'm convinced that the sky is still the limit, despite being 41,as I'm stronger now then I ever was. Thing is, you just have to take better care of your body for results. It's even more important to eat well, sleep enough, and train carefully, and remember to stretch on off days.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    700# deadlift before I turn 50 in Dec 2013

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am older than the above and I am striving to get bigger and stronger. I weigh 200lbs at 5'10.5" at about 12% bodyfat. I see it as no different task than when I was 30.

But, you get what you put into it. You can do it if you commit.

thovind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thovind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thovind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thovind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thovind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's my question to all of you though...and you have no idea what effect on my motivation your answer will have if its yes...

Did you all start out later in life? What I'm finding...and of course, its common knowledge, is that its much harder to get BACK into shape, than it would have been had I stayed in the gym all these years. My tendons hurt the next day when i try to go too intensely...but its the only way i know. I'm relying heavily on supplements now, although its getting expensive.

One twisted advantage I do have, though, is that i get test injections every month from the doctor, thanks to the cheating I did ten years ago.

If you all did it...especially after starting late...then I'm motivated to see how far I can go. Its just that some days, it feels like you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel because of all the roadblocks in the way. I think a lot of us use the gym as sort of a church...that's where we go to get rid of the demons chasing us. Its hard to even take days off when that's the case. It's good to be back. Just needed a kick in the arse.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My powerlifting total was about 1300# or so when I was 40#. Before I switched to strongman, I broke the 1800# barrier twice. Not earth shattering but still a decent amount. You haven't hit your prime yet.

Highiso and Paulie g...sounds like you guys were in similar boats. I'm using you guys as motivation! Thanks, guys.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    This is a pic of me not long before I started training at age 45, and all of 130 pounds. Prior to this, I'd never touched a weight in my life:

This pic was snapped in my gym a couple months ago, and my current avi pic was taken abaout two weeks ago:

I'm as natty as the day is long. No TRT, no prohormones, no nuthin.'

What I do have going for me is the fact that I never quit. I train on mostly compound lifts, I deload regularly, I never compromise good form, and I eat appropriately.

I'm nobody special. If a skinny bag of dust like I was can build a little bit of muscle, then anyone can who's in it for the long haul and not a quitter.

ETA: There are other regulars here, my age or older, who look a heck of a lot better than I.
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 10-04-2012 at 11:49 AM.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's my question to all of you though...and you have no idea what effect on my motivation your answer will have if its yes...

Did you all start out later in life? What I'm finding...and of course, its common knowledge, is that its much harder to get BACK into shape, than it would have been had I stayed in the gym all these years. My tendons hurt the next day when i try to go too intensely...but its the only way i know. I'm relying heavily on supplements now, although its getting expensive.

One twisted advantage I do have, though, is that i get test injections every month from the doctor, thanks to the cheating I did ten years ago.

If you all did it...especially after starting late...then I'm motivated to see how far I can go. Its just that some days, it feels like you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel because of all the roadblocks in the way. I think a lot of us use the gym as sort of a church...that's where we go to get rid of the demons chasing us. Its hard to even take days off when that's the case. It's good to be back. Just needed a kick in the arse.
    Highiso and Paulie g...sounds like you guys were in similar boats. I'm using you guys as motivation! Thanks, guys.
    Well, here is a summary of my training history. I did half ass training when I played football. I hated it. I did it because it was required to play. After highschool, I didn't touch a weight for several years. After dating a girl and getting married too young, I got depressed, and gained a ton of weight. Five years later, I "woke up". I started training, and got divorced. I was completely obsessed with training and eating well. I lost 50 pounds doing my own version of HIIT, and eventually focused more on strength training. I was so motivated by my transformation, that I wanted to help others. I became certified as a personal trainer, and began taking clients part time. This eventually led to starting a pilot program, where I was given an opportunity to start a wellness program for adults with mental helath issues, for a human service agency in Virginia. This was great, but it kind of burned me out after several years, since I spent 8 hours a day doing a mix of personal training and mental health counseling. I know longer felt like training for me. It just felt like work. At this point, I quit training altogether until 3 years ago. Since then, I'm hooked, and I'm planning on competing in my first powerlifting comp next spring.

Wow...thanks man.

So how much did you guys rely on supplements, if i might ask? Or is it mainly diet? Although the temptation will always be there when im lifting next to an eighteen year old kid that's lifting twice the weight, Ill never do that to myself again. But i find mmyself spending a small fortune on test boosters, along with the normal stuff.

stokey04964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stokey04964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stokey04964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stokey04964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stokey04964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stokey04964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stokey04964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stokey04964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stokey04964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stokey04964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stokey04964 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by socket View Post
    Should I lower the goal and just try and get healthier than the next guy? I'm by no means trying to do this competitively

No! Why set the bar low?

Look at it this way. If you set the bar high, and don't quite get there, you still pass the low bar. Know what I mean?

I like this mind set...

Wow...thanks man.

So how much did you guys rely on supplements, if i might ask? Or is it mainly diet? Although the temptation will always be there when im lifting next to an eighteen year old kid that's lifting twice the weight, Ill never do that to myself again. But i find mmyself spending a small fortune on test boosters, along with the normal stuff.
    Mostly all diet. I use a a protein blend, and an isoalte along with a multi vite, and fish oil. Oh, and I do use a pre-workout. With work and kids, I kind of need it to get my energy back in the evening before I lift. Don't get caught up in supps making a huge difference. If you eat well, and get your macros, that's all you really need. Also, if you a getting monthly TRT, I'm not sure why you are taking test boosters.

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, you are relatively young with many good years ahead of you. Sky's the limit. Go get it.

Originally Posted by Paulie_G View Post
    Mostly all diet. I use a a protein blend, and an isoalte along with a multi vite, and fish oil. Oh, and I do use a pre-workout. With work and kids, I kind of need it to get my energy back in the evening before I lift. Don't get caught up in supps making a huge difference. If you eat well, and get your macros, that's all you really need. Also, if you a getting monthly TRT, I'm not sure why you are taking test boosters.
    That's actually where I was going with this...not sure if i need them either. Latest blood test showed around a 415 range...up from around 100. So I really dunno if they're contributing either.

The problem lies in me making such huge gains in just two months of being back at it. I'm not sure if its all just muscle memory, or if the boosters are helping. So I was hesitant to change anything if it was working.

That's actually where I was going with this...not sure if i need them either. Latest blood test showed around a 415 range...up from around 100. So I really dunno if they're contributing either.

The problem lies in me making such huge gains in just two months of being back at it. I'm not sure if its all just muscle memory, or if the boosters are helping. So I was hesitant to change anything if it was working.
    I have to believe that it's your monthly visit to the doc that is increasing those numbers.

Oh, the test numbers, I have no doubt. I actually didn't begin to use the supplements until after the bloodwork. But from a standpoint of gains in the gym, I'm not sure which methods I'm using are contributing and which aren't...so I was a bit scares to change anything yet.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    This is a pic of me not long before I started training at age 45, and all of 130 pounds. Prior to this, I'd never touched a weight in my life:

This pic was snapped in my gym a couple months ago, and my current avi pic was taken abaout two weeks ago:

What I do have going for me is the fact that I never quit. I train on mostly compound lifts, I deload regularly, I never compromise good form, and I eat appropriately.

I'm nobody special. If a skinny bag of dust like I was can build a little bit of muscle, then anyone can who's in it for the long haul and not a quitter.

ETA: There are other regulars here, my age or older, who look a heck of a lot better than I.
    Major props for doing this sh!t without the use of any HRT or such!
    On the list for Bannukah

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Major props for doing this sh!t without the use of any HRT or such!
    thnx BH, but you know as well as I that it's all about consistent hard work, always eating to requirement, and smart supplementation.

Your progress pics speak for themselves as well.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thnx BH, but you know as well as I that it's all about consistent hard work, always eating to requirement, and smart supplementation.

Your progress pics speak for themselves as well.
    Yes I do, but many talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

This "sport" which we all participate in is not easy by any stretch of the imagination, especially when doing it naturally, this includes PH, TRT and of course AS in itself.

The hardest part is staying consistent even when you don't see progression, that becomes a mental breakdown more so than anything else...

Keep doing you man, again major props.
    On the list for Bannukah

keithclark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithclark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithclark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithclark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithclark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithclark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithclark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithclark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithclark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithclark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithclark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You Sir are an inspiration! I am starting back at 45 and am looking forward to the next 20 years!

Thanks!

securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    I did it, check it out and I'm 40.

Awesome before and after!

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Prior to this, I'd never touched a weight in my life:

I never get tired of seeing these pics.

You're an inspiration, Bill.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Usually the same ol adages get trotted out...age is but a number...whatever you believe will be true..yada yada yada.

At the end of the day, either you commit to the change you want or dont. The world will spin on regardless and frankly, few people, if any, will care.

YOU gotta care...if you do....well, this place is a place where you will get all the inspiration, motivation and guidance you'll ever need.

And for a last adage...I guess Im proof....that its never too late
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very impressed with the before and after photos ITT!

lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ljimd View Post
    OP, you are relatively young with many good years ahead of you. Sky's the limit. Go get it.

^^^ This. You're still young. I say go for it!!!!

I'm nothing short of stunned after seeing some of these before and after pics...especially seeing how late of a start some of you got. Looks like I've got work to do!

Thanks, everyone, for the motivation.

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wow...thanks man.

You're on TRT. Why would you use worthless test boosters?
    David

Originally Posted by keithclark View Post
    You Sir are an inspiration! I am starting back at 45 and am looking forward to the next 20 years!

Thanks!
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    I never get tired of seeing these pics.

You're an inspiration, Bill.
    thnx, but this thread isn't about me. It's about making a decision, and then sticking with it over the long haul, no matter what. There aren't any shortcuts or secrets, only hard work and dedication, and both must be applied even during periods of time when little progress seems to be forthcoming.

Many want what they perceive to be the destination, but very few will sign on for the entire journey.

Yak sums it up very well, here:

Originally Posted by yakabebe View Post
    At the end of the day, either you commit to the change you want or dont. The world will spin on regardless and frankly, few people, if any, will care.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal: