Closed Thread
Page 195 of 272 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,850 of 8132
    High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WhirlwindTobias View Post

Cheeky Kunts don't edge. Cheeky Kunts don't touch their dick at all, beyond personal hygiene and urination.
    I scratch my balls a lot bro, don't take me off the list
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

LethalPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalPants will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kush007bond View Post
    fu*k bros, the ad banners on the top, side and bottom side of the bb forum are showing girls in bikini with too much cleavage ( with texts like try me for free, find a bored housewife). Getting blue balls. Anyone know how to disable it or how to change the ads. .
    First off, which web browser are you using? If you're using firefox or google chrome download the addon or extension called ad-block plus. That should do it. It even removes the ads on youtube as well
    Second, bb could be selling ad space so they can make that extra $$ which is why you might be seeing these ads more or could it be a virus from a file that you may have downloaded recently?

Hope that helped.

EDIT: Dang... didn't see your other post in time before I posted this.
    My NoFap PR..

[1/1/13] -> [21/05/13] 140 days!!

“ One of the most important but one of the most difficult things for a powerful mind is to be its own master. ”
    — Joseph Addison

If you always do what you've always done; you'll get what you've always got; and you'll never have what you always wanted.

MickyBoii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyBoii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyBoii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyBoii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyBoii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyBoii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyBoii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyBoii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyBoii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyBoii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyBoii is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Severe cravings today to look at nudity.It's fckin nagging @ me to just have just a peak.
    Time to get out of the house.

joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Start of day 29! Hang in there everyone

HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by High4Lyf View Post
    I scratch my balls a lot bro, don't take me off the list
    same here bro, they always need a little adjusting for some reason.
    Workout Journal, Currently back to Fierce 5 Novice: http://tinyurl.com/qgwrlkg

Nursing a hip injury back to health

"Don't give up, don't ever give up" - Jimmy V

Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Unfortunately bros, I'm out at day 23. A little over three weeks is my longest streak I think.

Damm POF got me. At least I can think straight now and stop surfing that damm site!

I'll ensure that its just the once though. Then at least some progress can be salvaged.

Back in on day 1 tomorrow.
    "If you correct the mind, the rest of your life will fall into place..." - Lao Tzu

Doing something mediocre is a thousand times better than not doing scientific magical sh*t - Elliot Hulse

We are either the masters or the victims of our attitudes. It is a matter of personal choice. Who we are today is the result of the choices we made yesterday. Tomorrow, we will become what we choose today. To change means to choose to change. -John Maxwell.

fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Thunderquip View Post
    Unfortunately bros, I'm out at day 23. A little over three weeks is my longest streak I think.

Damm POF got me. At least I can think straight now and stop surfing that damm site!

I'll ensure that its just the once though. Then at least some progress can be salvaged.

Come on, you didn't even better your PR..

lolololololololololololol Stopdroproll's Avatar
    Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Batmayne View Post
    I broke my streak yesterday on day 64, no longer a cheeky kunt, sorry brahs
    Anddddd I'm out as well. I was trying to work on stuff and couldn't concentrate and it went downhill from there. I can say I feel better and can concentrate on my work, but sad that I'm out of 2013.

Beat my previous PR and now I have a new PR goal to beat.

torquemac will become famous soon enough. (+50) torquemac will become famous soon enough. (+50) torquemac will become famous soon enough. (+50) torquemac will become famous soon enough. (+50) torquemac will become famous soon enough. (+50) torquemac will become famous soon enough. (+50) torquemac will become famous soon enough. (+50) torquemac will become famous soon enough. (+50) torquemac will become famous soon enough. (+50) torquemac will become famous soon enough. (+50) torquemac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sveltest View Post
    haha not even a 2 pump chump

that's funny dude, but you realize you can go again though right? just tell her about no-fap and wait a few minutes and repeat (hopefully a bit longer)

sounds like you don't really give a ****, that's good. probably why she asked you to come and bang her again.
    Technically I pumped twice. Once in missionary, pulled fingered her and pumped her once from behind. Busted all over her back and in her hair(heheh).. 45 days worth of load on her. Saw her again yesterday. She was giving me the signals to come talk to her.. I didn't..

But yea I shud have busted in her mouth. And then went on to the next phase.

Day 48

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ScottRose View Post
    hey, whats up!

well here goes another one for my no-fappers

I keep doing this **** again
    looking around and wiping the sweat out of my face
    faces everywhere they say "do it for ****'s sake"
    I know I'm done when I can't control my self
    trying to calm down I'm still trying to stop this thing
    addiction taking over me I hope is not too late
    all I think is about doing it and taking the bate
    convincing my self that all is ok no hate

I no longer me
    and me no longer see
    starting to do a plea
    hoping somebody is listening
    "please keep this **** away from me"
    I know who you are and what you want from me
    no longer in control of my limb

PLEASE NO!
    what have I done?
    few seconds needed to giving in
    like Kobe 3 points straight to the bin
    I lost my streak once again
    what the ****? all this in bane
    I didnt hesitated I'll take all the blame
    I thought I had it tamed down
    it took over me and took over my crown
    on my knees once again
    like a junkie on his old ways
    put again on this endless maze
    just like on my old days
    ok, walking through haze
    I know I will stand strong
    I know all of this is just wrong
    I know where I belong
    and whom I'll get along

I'm not ****ing with the devil no more
    "**** you! what you want?" I've told you before
    when the kid plays with you he ends up sore
    need a hand? I'm no longer your vicious whore
    I didn't know what I was getting in when I first started
    now I know that everything has a price untagged
    ****ing with the devil like that? you'll end up f a g ged
    I never asked you for **** keep me stranded
    I'm making an effort trying to fight you
    I don’t give a **** bitch I don’t like you
    Scott that's good chit right there man, funny how rap has the ability to cut right to the point. I read it over the top of some of my favorite remixes and it works pretty well. It would be awesome if you could take it one step further or if some cheeky kunt can spit rhymes would be sick. This is a good source for background beats http://www.rockitpro.com/2011/05/24/itsyourtime/
    Last edited by mntbikedude; 02-10-2013 at 11:26 AM.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

twinklez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twinklez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twinklez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twinklez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twinklez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twinklez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twinklez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twinklez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twinklez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twinklez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol why would you not wanna fap

nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    day 6 checking in

wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Holy chit is this thread beta
    IG: @wheelerx

BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Starting again. I fell on day 28 yesterday but did not know about this thread. I did not have sex or have a girlfriend. I have given up sex and plan on enduring the urge to masterbate when it is powerful again even if it means blood comes through my pours and my body trembles. I shall not stray.

DarDardz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarDardz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarDardz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarDardz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarDardz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarDardz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarDardz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarDardz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarDardz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarDardz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarDardz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Day 7 today
    Yesterday I was pissed/depressed all day almost lol wtf.
    And last night I had a dream I was watching p0rn and fapping
    It didn't feel real and I knew I was dreaming so I didn't freak out and no wet dream

Reaching poverty macros hightilltide's Avatar
    hightilltide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hightilltide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hightilltide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hightilltide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hightilltide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hightilltide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hightilltide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hightilltide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hightilltide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hightilltide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hightilltide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in, i have to

silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Had a dream last night I fapped and blew the most epic load. woke up horrified. Only a dream. Still going strong. In a bit of a flatline right now.

wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First time trying no fap. Gave in on day four, was surprisingly really pissed off with myself and let down with how quickly I failed.

Using the Neo Matrix jump as my motivation for second try: "No one makes the first jump Trinity".

Reset and ready to give it another go.

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x_Exhaust_x View Post
    Day 20! One more day and I've reached my short term goal.
    You are on your way.

Originally Posted by big77 View Post
    Day 7 checking in and I honestly have no desire to watch porn anymore. My libido is through the roof but porn just doesn't seem very interesting to me it's like my body just realized that this whole time porn wasn't real. I just got back from a party and I danced with a bunch of girls and I got 3 of their numbers for later, which is something that I probably never would have done before nofap. Thank you everyone for all the support and stay strong my brothers as we conquer this challenge together!!
    I really look up to you man and have so much respect how you just jumped right back in there.

Originally Posted by Adrogeus View Post
    Oh man I know that feel. You gotta avoid getting to that place where you feel compelled to do it. My last big failure (on nov 8th I think, after more than a month clean and before I went on a binge until new years) was because I allowed myself to get behind in school so much from procrastinating and looking at porn, and because I felt like I had already in effect failed by looking at porn and lusting. So I felt at my wits' end, and I thought I needed to do it to get it off my mind. Then comes the big burst of hormones. Then I felt terrible, apathetic and like I failed, so I stopped caring and ran back to fapping and porn, because the pleasure seemed more desirable than trying again.

To stop "missing the mark", as you Orthodox say in regards to sin, you have to recognize the tricks of your mind when it wants to break your morality: Fulton sheen described how Jesus appears before and after sin here and I think it's worth a watch. The video of his talk about "temptation" is good too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=XsrUd97Xddw#t=248s
    Yeah I was feeling a little cheeky when I sat down, and I wanted to express how I thought that above gif was just a joke, but it still got me feeling bad - I've been weak in front of porn so many times. I gotta remember this ain't no joke, the despair that comes with addiction and all that. But thanks mbd, your encouragement keeps me going.
    Always add so much good to this, it's going to be so awesome to see you get to 4 weeks.

Originally Posted by WhirlwindTobias View Post
    Lutzy ..... that did remind me of the "cheeky kunts" I actually started naming them as they ran up and started. I had a bit of problem on a couple and wanted to say hey wait do you even lift?

Originally Posted by kush007bond View Post
    fu*k bros, the ad banners on the top, side and bottom side of the bb forum are showing girls in bikini with too much cleavage ( with texts like try me for free, find a bored housewife). Getting blue balls. Anyone know how to disable it or how to change the ads. Also why suddenly this is happening, till now I was getting ads from supplement companies and such. I haven't even searched for anything remotely related to such things which is causing this.

Would post screen-shots but half of you would relapse so not doing it.
    Thanks I have been noticing the same thing and wondering how to get rid of it.

Originally Posted by centrelink1 View Post
    I really, really hate no fap, and I hate my life as well.
    Day 42.
    I really really hate doing squats but I still do em, I really really wish I had your start date. Ok centre I don't believe we are all equal in this, I do believe it is harder for some than others. Just like some people can handle alcohol and some can't. I dunno I just feel like it's harder for you than most and yet here you still are, it jolts me to the core. I think look dude how come centre can hang in there and you didn't? I don't have the answer. Other than to suck it up and do it. A wise CK told me THIS IS IT. And I believe that "this is it" . When in our lifetime will we ever be in a middle of so much win? Seriously when? You are on day 42 remember back on like day 9 or something you were saying this is really really hard and here you still the fuark are. If there is only one CK that runs across that finish line let it be you. I don't know what ever other **** is going down in your life but I know you conquering this will lead you to conquer your other demons.

Originally Posted by Loggymcwoggy View Post
    Hey guys, original CK here...

From Jan 1st - Jan 28th I was on no fap, relapsed on the 28th... Although I had watched pr0n and edged a bit before that. Then only fapped a few times until Feb 3rd and then I started my streak again, up to day 7 now.
    Been keeping up with the thread and saw that Mnt relapsed too, good to see the rest of you CKs going strong.
    This time i'm going to do it properly though, no fapping, no pr0n. This first week has been much easier than my first 'first' week, just thought i'd check in and let you guys know.
    Also anyone who has relapsed but is reading this thread, get back on it!
    It's sad that we have to learn so chit the hard way. Glad to see you are back after it, I think there is only one way for us originals to get that feel back and that is to finish what we started.

Originally Posted by Batmayne View Post
    I broke my streak yesterday on day 64, no longer a cheeky kunt, sorry brahs
    Batmayne you may not be on the list but you have that cheeky kunt spirit. Just get back on mayne.

Originally Posted by MickyBoii View Post
    Severe cravings today to look at nudity.It's fckin nagging @ me to just have just a peak.
    Time to get out of the house.
    GTFO of your house.

Originally Posted by joshisfresh View Post
    Start of day 29! Hang in there everyone
    Josh it's cool to see new brahs that jump right in and get to work. Will be stoked to see you reach that 30 day mark.

Originally Posted by Stopdroproll View Post
    Anddddd I'm out as well. I was trying to work on stuff and couldn't concentrate and it went downhill from there. I can say I feel better and can concentrate on my work, but sad that I'm out of 2013.

Beat my previous PR and now I have a new PR goal to beat.
    I feel gutted right now, hope you jump right back in there. I would miss seeing your keyboard chain bro.

Originally Posted by BobbyOrr1965 View Post
    Starting again. I fell on day 28 yesterday but did not know about this thread. I did not have sex or have a girlfriend. I have given up sex and plan on enduring the urge to masterbate when it is powerful again even if it means blood comes through my pours and my body trembles. I shall not stray.
    You did that as a lone wolf, think what you will do in the middle of pack of cheeky kunts.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by torquemac View Post
    Technically I pumped twice. Once in missionary, pulled fingered her and pumped her once from behind. Busted all over her back and in her hair(heheh).. 45 days worth of load on her. Saw her again yesterday. She was giving me the signals to come talk to her.. I didn't..

But yea I shud have busted in her mouth. And then went on to the next phase.

Day 48
    Why didn't you talk to her?
    Workout Journal, Currently back to Fierce 5 Novice: http://tinyurl.com/qgwrlkg

Nursing a hip injury back to health

"Don't give up, don't ever give up" - Jimmy V

Congrats (based on the chains yo hunter would you please update your chain.

Tobias 29 weeks
    LeeVanCleef 6 weeks
    MaxPower 6 weeks
    Meatfalafel 3 weeks

Nagalfar

nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50) nonzero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wgoodman View Post
    First time trying no fap. Gave in on day four, was surprisingly really pissed off with myself and let down with how quickly I failed.

Using the Neo Matrix jump as my motivation for second try: "No one makes the first jump Trinity".

Reset and ready to give it another go.
    I've always failed on day 4, no urges after that until day 7

BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    You did that as a lone wolf, think what you will do in the middle of pack of cheeky kunts.
    Trusting in and leaning upon the Master more. Yes

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wheelerx50 View Post
    Last edited by WhirlwindTobias; 02-10-2013 at 09:55 AM.
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by wheelerx50 View Post
    Playing with your dink is so alpha

NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs down

Relapsed last night, day 30! Relapsed on day 30 last time to! Back to day 1 tomorrow! 30 days is my record. Wish I could've went one more day haha. Need porn blocker on iPhone that works!

Trying to beat no fap while not going out and socializing I think is almost impossible. Unless you have no access to the Internet. You need to replace faping and p0rn with social interaction.
    Originally posted by BurrowedLurker: "Be prepared to have a different feeling in your balls starting sometime soon. This feeling will change your life."

*No Fap* *No Porn*

ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    Scott that's good chit right there man, funny how rap as the ability to cut right to the point. I read it over the top of some of the favorite remixes and it works pretty well. It would be awesome if you could take it one stop further or if some cheeky kunt can spit rhymes would be sick. This is a good source for background beats http://www.rockitpro.com/2011/05/24/itsyourtime/
    I would like to do it but I'm not good at it, I'm sure there's no-fap brahs that have the ability thou!

snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so hard to keep it going, i'm stuck at home with nothing else to do that homeworks or fapping. btw does sex bring back to zero your nofap day count?

NoFapstidor is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFapstidor is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFapstidor is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFapstidor is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFapstidor is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFapstidor is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFapstidor is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFapstidor is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFapstidor is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFapstidor is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFapstidor is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bro you're supposed to smash off pof not fap to 'em.

ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScottRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by snowyowl View Post
    so hard to keep it going, i'm stuck at home with nothing else to do that homeworks or fapping. btw does sex bring back to zero your nofap day count?
    depending on your personal goals, but NO it does not

Originally Posted by NoFapstidor View Post
    Bro you're supposed to smash off pof not fap to 'em.
    this X over 9000

Closed Thread
Page 195 of 272 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 ... LastLast