Closed Thread
Page 104 of 272 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 8132
    wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    officially joining in on my first no fap thread.

havent fapped since 30th of december 2012 or something. but have banged about twice since then. girlfriend is going interstate and is making me not fap at all until she comes back.

wish me luck bretheren, what sort of tips do we all have
    Quest to 1k

-Ask for rep backs

anark33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anark33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anark33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anark33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anark33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anark33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anark33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anark33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anark33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anark33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anark33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im in

Klomf is a name known to all. (+5000) Klomf is a name known to all. (+5000) Klomf is a name known to all. (+5000) Klomf is a name known to all. (+5000) Klomf is a name known to all. (+5000) Klomf is a name known to all. (+5000) Klomf is a name known to all. (+5000) Klomf is a name known to all. (+5000) Klomf is a name known to all. (+5000) Klomf is a name known to all. (+5000) Klomf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Haven't fapped since the new year... approaching that 1 week mark yo.

chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in from today.

did 36 days last year.

asivegury is on a distinguished road. (+10) asivegury is on a distinguished road. (+10) asivegury is on a distinguished road. (+10) asivegury is on a distinguished road. (+10) asivegury is on a distinguished road. (+10) asivegury is on a distinguished road. (+10) asivegury is on a distinguished road. (+10) asivegury is on a distinguished road. (+10) asivegury is on a distinguished road. (+10) asivegury is on a distinguished road. (+10) asivegury is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by feelsg00dmayne View Post
    Eye of the storm. Watch out. Because we going hard motherfukers.

Bon Voyage, bitches.
    FGM.
    wow brah strong post

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

LOOOOONG POST. Curse my need to include minor details. inb4 TL;DR.

You gents better not quote this whole post, otherwise I will wreck you I swear. Learn to delete in quick reply, I had a hard enough time editting the **** out of it so you'd get a wall of text instead of a monolith.

Okay, here's the update with the girl. Cliffs of previous post for unaware:

-Saturday last week, feeling super alpha, ready to punch through bricks and conquer another mountain.
    -Girl who comes to my till-point every week and always reciprocates my flirtatious manner, all kiinds of eye contact etc turns up.
    -I usually never escalate, don't really feel it's appropriate - This time it's different. She is totally mirin' me, need to act on my attitude and her interest.
    -Gave her my number, received two texts by the time I get home.

Anyway it turns out she's a tad young (17 in February), I did some contemplation, talked to some people and the general consensus is;

a) She's legal (Uk consent is 16), so who gives a crap.
    b) It's not as if you're jumping into a relationship, might not even connect. Just hang out and see what happens, completely innocent.
    c) She doesn't look or act like a 16 year old, so the age thing is pretty much arbitrary.

So, had a few texts back and forth just to test the waters, I'm impressed (and she seems interested) so I rang her on wednesday to arrange a meet-up. Planned to meet friday, as she is in town and would contact her on the day regarding place and time but it would be in the evening as she has to take a bus to a family members house.

__________________________________________________ ________________

Here's how friday went: (Cliffs at the bottom in bold) (Actually holy **** upon preview this is a long post, what you read below has had some content omitted.)

I am in a high position at the workplace I was at, and we had a very high workload given to us. I could leave in the morning if I wanted to, but didn't want to leave my colleagues in the lurch. Suffice to say I got pretty stressed. I also have to meet her at least an hour before she catches the bus (6pm), meaning I have to find some cut-off point.

An hour seems sufficient to find out if two strangers can develop a connection, even as friends so I chose to finish at 4 and see her at 4.30. Suffice to say I wasn't feeling too confident, on account of not having time to psyche myself up, have a shower etc.

Anyway I left my workplace at 4.15, rang her, said we'll meet at the town square (I thought meeting at an eatery or café would seem unnatural and forced, and that walking alongside each other would not only help build comfort and familiarity, but I could also try to introduce some physical rapport).

A slight tangent for some backstory, feel free to skip - Went on a blind date with a 29 year old, when I was 22. The whole thing felt too structured, there was zero physical contact because at that point in my life I thought touching anyone was inappropriate. Suffice to say there wasn't any chemistry, and I went to bed that night £50 out of pocket and no progress with women what-so-ever. Two years ago I had some major interest from one of my work collegues, but not only did I not escalate out of nerves, but even with her poking me, covering my eyes and saying guess who etc I just couldn't reciprocate the physical contact. Obviously this made her think I was not interested, and she moved onto someone else.

After that, I pledged I would utter annihilate my anxiety regarding physical contact, so that when I find someone I am interested in the above not only won't it be an issue, but it would come off as natural. And since then, I look for every opportunity to initiate physical contact with friends and acquaintances, whether it be a high-five, a pat on the shoulder or putting an arm around them.

Back to the night. We walked/talked for a bit, asked if she was hungry. She had just eaten, but said I should eat anyway if I'm hungry. I have a policy of not eating in front of other people when in a public place, but we came to a compromise. We went to a lightly populated, cosy Chinese restaurant and shared a meal. I think this was the best case scenario, we both got to eat without me "paying for her food", and sharing food is an excellent way to develop rapport.

Conversation flowed really well. Had some physical contact, but not too much because I didn't want to come across as some 26 year old sex pest who's only interested in barely legal girls for one purpose.

I walked her to the bus station at 6.15, along the way she told me that my method of giving her my number was really smooth (**** yeah). She admitted that when she sent a text to me, she would just sit and look at her phone waiting for me to text back. Now that's interest, considering I'm practically a stranger to her.

Bus waiting when we arrived, but she offered to take the next bus if I wanted her to stick around a bit longer. Obviously I said sure, so we sat down and continued talking. I could sense a bit of tension between us. Was she waiting for me to kiss her? Or perhaps she just wanted to know I had a good time and wanted to do it again someday, I couldn't decide which. The next bus arrives shortly, we walk towards the bus and she says we may as well keep talking as the bus doesn't leave straight away. She's definitely waiting for something.

It's here she reveals she was worried I didn't have any interest in her, on account of my "texting style", if you will. It's at this point I decide to take her hand, kiss her lightly and say "I'm interested". She responds positively, and I motion her towards the bus as if nothing happened and she leaves. Felt like a total boss doing that.

I didn't get a text from her that night, or the next morning but I didn't look too much into it. Good thing to, it turned out she came to my till 4 times the next day, thanked me for the night and said she had left her phone on the bus and won't get it back until monday at the earliest.

Thanks for reading!

__________________________________________________ ________

-Cliffs

-Met the girl friday evening, shared a meal because she wasn't hungry.
    -Conversation flowed smoothly, developed plenty of rapport
    -When it came to goodbye she was hesitant, could be waiting for a kiss or a 'had a good time let's do it again' speech.
    -Reveals she has been worried about lack of interest from my end before tonight. I take her hand, kiss her on the lips and say "I'm interested". Then I motion her to jump on the bus.
    -No post-meeting text, but next day she comes to my till 4 times, says she has left her phone on the bus and thanks me for the night.

I gotta tell you, I'm loving how this occurred all because I got out of my comfort zone and did something which I a few months ago considered something wholly socially unacceptable. Now I know what you're thinking. She could just be infatuated with me, and it's still early days so I can't have any expectations. She could have other guys on the side for all I know. And you're absolutely right, I have just typed all that out because I wanted to share my experience with you guys; what I am focused on is the fact that I gave my number out to a practical stranger, hung out with her for a night and I didn't come across as a giant pussy.

This is big progress in my eyes when it comes to female interaction...and that's all I'm concerned about.
    Last edited by WhirlwindTobias; 01-06-2013 at 06:08 AM.
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WhirlwindTobias View Post
    ahhhhh sheeeeiiit, edited.
    Nice one brah! I would honestly say the age gap doesn't matter as long as you're not looking for anything serious.

If you get a bang out of it + more experience in doing this kind of stuff then it can only be good..
    Last edited by Woodyy; 01-06-2013 at 10:08 AM.
    • Self Development crew.
    • Positive crew.

THFC

WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Woodyy View Post
    Nice one brah! I would honestly say the age gap doesn't matter as long as you're not looking for anything serious.

If you get a bang out of it + more experience in doing this kind of stuff then it can only be good..
    I appreciate the response, but you seem to have missed something.

You gents better not quote this whole post, otherwise I will wreck you I swear. Learn to delete in quick reply, I had a hard enough time editting the **** out of it so you'd get a wall of text instead of a monolith.
    Edit out my quote man, people shouldn't have to scroll past it twice. I even enlarged the text ffs.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.

OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000)
    OK im in. My main problem wiith fapping is the time it consumes. I spend 3 hours minimum fapping.

We're all gonna make it TreyTrey's Avatar
    TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    gjdm tobias, thats the chit nofap is all about brah. what day are you on btw ?

wants to be called Dan. hcoyle545's Avatar
    hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in again, starting seeing a new girl recently who's moving into her own house in a couple of weeks. Figure if I hold out til then I'll probably spunk fast, but i'll be able to go multiple times.
    BJJ / Greyskull LP log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166276471&p=1337135191&posted=1#post1337135191

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by feelsg00dmayne View Post
    BUT MY CAPTAIN! It is never too late to pick yourself back up. For here’s your captain’s hat which flew overboard long ago. I took the dive to snatch it back for you. Why? Because I knew how much it meant to you. And I know. I know well. I know damn well that you would have done the same for me.

My captain. Open your eyes sir! Can’t you see?! You now have everything. A ship built to withstand even Poseidon’s greatest fury. A supportive crew who never doubted. And now you have your captain’s hat back. Don’t cry, my captain. SHHH NO TEARS. ONLY DREAMS NOW. No really, shed those manly tears. It’s really okay. Because we all need a reminder sometimes; a reminder of who we once were.

]
    Whoa man brillant, kinda funny because when I got to this part I really was tearing up (literally was thinking how does he know this?). Anyway thanks for reposting this, most of the new brahs in this thread have never seen these. It would be good to repost one a week IMHO. For me I'm going to start everyday watching one of those and just getting my mind set for the day.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrJMont9 View Post
    fuark yea...in on this...no fap 2013 here I come

Cheeky Kunts of 2013

mntbikedude
    TheStaringFrog
    Woodyy
    Devon501
    b3t4
    xCody
    Explosions
    feelsg00dmayne
    Barteh
    CJOH
    xbrahx
    Tax843
    Yashkovich
    kush007bond
    WhirlwindTobias (Edit:added)
    High4Lyf
    toMMMMMMMMM
    chrisyboy64
    motorvation
    MrJMont9
    Welcome brah get after this
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

Originally Posted by Loggymcwoggy View Post
    Day 6 here, been up since 6am (never usually out of bed before 11 unless working). Can't wait to go to the gym, so much more energy, possibly placebo, who cares.
    Longest I have gone in the last 10 years is a week, a year is going to be interesting....

Added to list.

Cheeky Kunts of 2013

mntbikedude
    TheStaringFrog
    Woodyy
    Devon501
    b3t4
    xCody
    Explosions
    feelsg00dmayne
    Barteh
    CJOH
    xbrahx
    Tax843
    Yashkovich
    kush007bond
    High4Lyf
    toMMMMMMMMM
    chrisyboy64
    motorvation
    MrJMont9
    Loggymcwoggy
    The benefits in the gym kick in for me right off. That alone is worth the effort. Day 6 here we go.

Nagalfar

This is big progress in my eyes when it comes to female interaction...and that's all I'm concerned about.
    Congrats Tobias, you're doin it right!!!!

Nagalfar

lolololololololololololol Stopdroproll's Avatar
    Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    innit

centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wall of text
    Good job brah. I hope I have a similar experience.
    Originally Posted by OnTheVolley View Post
    OK im in. My main problem wiith fapping is the time it consumes. I spend 3 hours minimum fapping.
    Nothing else to do in the forest?

BTW can someone add me to the list of in's? I'm even in on the chains.cc link

Originally Posted by centrelink1 View Post
    Good job brah. I hope I have a similar experience.

Nothing else to do in the forest?

BTW can someone add me to the list of in's? I'm even in on the chains.cc link
    Cheeky Kunts of 2013

mntbikedude
    TheStaringFrog
    Woodyy
    Devon501
    b3t4
    xCody
    Explosions
    feelsg00dmayne
    Barteh
    CJOH
    xbrahx
    Tax843
    Yashkovich
    kush007bond
    High4Lyf
    toMMMMMMMMM
    chrisyboy64
    motorvation
    MrJMont9
    Loggymcwoggy
    centrelink1

Nagalfar

Vehicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just found out about this thread, been on no fap since NYE (day 7 today), add me to the list I wont be fapping this year!

Originally Posted by TreyTrey View Post
    gjdm tobias, thats the chit nofap is all about brah. what day are you on btw ?
    Hey trey, love your CP comment btw.

I'm on day 168, I put 170 as my figure earlier in the thread (as some of you may recall) but it was an estimate as I didn't check my chain.

Originally Posted by Vehicle View Post
    Just found out about this thread, been on no fap since NYE (day 7 today), add me to the list I wont be fapping this year!
    Cheeky Kunts of 2013

mntbikedude
    TheStaringFrog
    Woodyy
    Devon501
    b3t4
    xCody
    Explosions
    feelsg00dmayne
    Barteh
    CJOH
    xbrahx
    Tax843
    Yashkovich
    kush007bond
    High4Lyf
    toMMMMMMMMM
    chrisyboy64
    motorvation
    MrJMont9
    Loggymcwoggy
    centrelink1
    Vehicle

You're in it to win it, good luck man.

Nagalfar

We need more sikkunts in the cheeky kunts of 2013 chains https://chains.cc/groups/H4t7cegq1C3Epzp

Nagalfar

Vehicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Woodyy View Post
    Just beasted shoulders, quads and calves.

Towards the end of my workout when I was doing calve presses some hot blonde was in front of me wearing those see through yoga pants, could see her thong through it.

It was so fkn awkward trying to stop myself getting a full blown boner.. just had to concentrate on my workout lol..
    man, the gym I go to is full of these sexy bishes, I used to get a boner from looking at them back when I was fapping 8 hours a day, going back tomorrow for the first time since no fap... shiet is about to get real.

cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been on no fap since dec 28 I believe. Wasn't really planning on going "no fap", I just haven't had the urge to fap since then.. I think my libido died?

Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I appreciate the response, but you seem to have missed something.

Edit out my quote man, people shouldn't have to scroll past it twice. I even enlarged the text ffs.

Holy crap sorry, I did even read that, by the time I read it all I forgot, posted my reply and turned my laptop off lol, edited now.

Again, gjdm, reps
    • Self Development crew.
    • Positive crew.

THFC

Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    We need more sikkunts in the cheeky kunts of 2013 chains https://chains.cc/groups/H4t7cegq1C3Epzp
    How does this site work?

Originally Posted by Stopdroproll View Post
    How does this site work?
    Make an account, create some chains inside your account.

When you look at a group while logged in, you get an option to add one of your chains to said group.

xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u wot m8

Make an account, create some chains inside your account.

When you look at a group while logged in, you get an option to add one of your chains to said group.
    Thanks, repped. Inn

JakeSongYoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeSongYoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeSongYoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeSongYoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeSongYoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeSongYoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeSongYoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeSongYoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeSongYoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeSongYoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakeSongYoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep this. I spent 4 hours edging and jerking last night before i ended my no fap 2013 on day 6. Orgasm was amazing but regret was strong right after. Cant seem to get past the day 6 mark after a long streak in November.

Day 1 again. Leggo
    “There’s no talent here, this is hard work. This is an obsession. Talent does not exist, we are all human beings. You could be anyone if you put in the time. You will reach the top, and that’s that. I am not talented, I am obsessed.â€

Closed Thread
Page 104 of 272 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast