underc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

4 weeks out, plan ****ed up

I'm currently 4 weeks out from show, I'm running in classic bodybuilding -168cm
    just got the class list and found out that the -168cm group has been put tighter with both 172cm and 175cm..
    that means that i am competing against people 20 pounds heavier than me..
    i am currently 145 lbs looking great. my plan was to keep loosing a little weight coming in at 142-143.. but now i don't know if i should sacrifice some leanness for size because of the groups being put togheter..
    hope my post makes sense, I'm not american so sorry for any miss spelling

SteMcGrath will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteMcGrath will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteMcGrath will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteMcGrath will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteMcGrath will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteMcGrath will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteMcGrath will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteMcGrath will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteMcGrath will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteMcGrath will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteMcGrath will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by underc View Post
    I'm currently 4 weeks out from show, I'm running in classic bodybuilding -168cm
    just got the class list and found out that the -168cm group has been put tighter with both 172cm and 175cm..
    that means that i am competing against people 20 pounds heavier than me..
    i am currently 145 lbs looking great. my plan was to keep loosing a little weight coming in at 142-143.. but now i don't know if i should sacrifice some leanness for size because of the groups being put togheter..
    hope my post makes sense, I'm not american so sorry for any miss spelling
    I would just continue with your plan. Don't worry about what other competitors are doing, just come into the show looking the best you possibly can. Honestly you're not going to look 20lbs bigger so id make sure you were conditioned

KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SteMcGrath View Post
    I would just continue with your plan. Don't worry about what other competitors are doing, just come into the show looking the best you possibly can. Honestly you're not going to look 20lbs bigger so id make sure you were conditioned

^^^^ THIS!^^^^^

Be the best conditioned and end up where you end up. Most guys come in way too smooth so condition really is crucial to how you place!
    The Best is Yet to Come!

underc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys.. that was my final thought too...

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep doing what you're doing and let the chips fall where they may. Best of luck and have fun!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    same as other guys said. just get as lean as you can. size is only one aspect of the contest. i placed 5th out of 10 competitors was probably had the least mass but was mcuh better conditioned. practice your posing too
    Veni

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    once you cut water, you drop anywhere fro 2-4lbs don't worry about it. Keep at your plan
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew