Thread: WBFF & tattoos!

vicchic79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

WBFF & tattoos!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me..,

I've been planning on competing in London WBFF bikini in Nov, but I've been told that the WBFF discriminate against tattoos? Does anyone have any more info on this? If it is the case then I'll be at a huge disadvantage as I've quite a lot of ink! I made need to re-think my plans and enter a different federation...

Thanks!

muman305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey, I compete in the WBFF...ive never heard of the discrimination against those competitors with tattoos....i think you should send Emmanuelle Ethier a message via fb....shes probably one of the most tatted pros in the WBFF.

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That fed is everything to do with marketability. It's a business. You are not judged on just your physique. In fact youre not really judged. You're selected based on how well you can make money for Paul Dillett in a magazine.. Even if you had a bunch of tats, if your face and body were considered the right "look" they dont care about your ink.

Rainbow1234567 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If this is true then it's a disaster for me, I want to do a show too but have Psoriasis - tan and make up only highlights it. I'm used to being discriminated against because of it anyway, but at least I'll get the experience of a competition. :-)

Originally Posted by vicchic79 View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me..,

I've been planning on competing in London WBFF bikini in Nov, but I've been told that the WBFF discriminate against tattoos? Does anyone have any more info on this? If it is the case then I'll be at a huge disadvantage as I've quite a lot of ink! I made need to re-think my plans and enter a different federation...

Thanks!