diegoa87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diegoa87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation HELP!! Best diet + routine for me

Hi,
    I was hoping someone could help me with some valuable information about the best diet plan and routine for me. To be very quick im 25 years old, 210 pounds, 1.82 M high. Researching over BB.com I foundout that Im overweight (did know that for sure) and I need to be 185-190 pounds to be in my optimum weight. This means I have to lose at least 30 pounds, and Im really commited to make that happen. I already purchased 1 tub of 5 pounds of ON gold standard whey, also for multi-vitamins orage triads, for fat burner Hydroxycut Elite, fish oil and CLA. I´m all set with supplementation but I need the core of my big change DIET AND GYM ROUTINE. I have exactly 3 months to make a porper transformation to my body, bcause im going to a cruise with some friends and I want to look in my best shape possible. What I want is to drop those 30 pounds off and have a ripped body.

Thank you all in advance
    Last edited by diegoa87; 10-03-2012 at 12:11 PM.

SCGainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It isn't that easy to give you a good answer, and i think thats just why nobody gave one and i'm the first person answering you ...
    Well, the point is, we have too little information and thats why i advice you something i tell everybody who just wants to lose fat quickly ...

TRAIN HARD, EAT WELL, REGENERATE ENOUGH and REPEAT ...

I can't tell you more ...

You Just have to get your ass up, train every day, one day at the gym, one day cardio, i recommend you HIIT cardio (use google to exactly find out what this is),

If you do this: 3 times a week pumping in the gym and 3 times a week hard cardio, ok lets say the 7th day you just relax ... THEN you have to loose fat ...

Nutrition ... Just don't make a science out of it, also if it is one if you specify, Eat Well, much vegetables chicken or also low fat porc, oats, wholemeal products ... if you do all that you will see that 3 months are enough to see some results, if you make it to loose all your 30 pounds you want to loose, I DON'T KNOW, it's your challenge, you have to do your best ...

Do it, everybody can make it, its not a question of talent, its a question of discipline .....

diegoa87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diegoa87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SCGainer View Post
    It isn't that easy to give you a good answer, and i think thats just why nobody gave one and i'm the first person answering you ...
    Well, the point is, we have too little information and thats why i advice you something i tell everybody who just wants to lose fat quickly ...

TRAIN HARD, EAT WELL, REGENERATE ENOUGH and REPEAT ...

I can't tell you more ...

You Just have to get your ass up, train every day, one day at the gym, one day cardio, i recommend you HIIT cardio (use google to exactly find out what this is),

If you do this: 3 times a week pumping in the gym and 3 times a week hard cardio, ok lets say the 7th day you just relax ... THEN you have to loose fat ...

Nutrition ... Just don't make a science out of it, also if it is one if you specify, Eat Well, much vegetables chicken or also low fat porc, oats, wholemeal products ... if you do all that you will see that 3 months are enough to see some results, if you make it to loose all your 30 pounds you want to loose, I DON'T KNOW, it's your challenge, you have to do your best ...

Do it, everybody can make it, its not a question of talent, its a question of discipline .....
    Hello SCGainer, thank you for your response, I know exactly what you mean, Im watching all routines offered by BB.com and I will choose the one that fits the best, what I have a concern about right now is which diet will suit better for me since every trainer is a different world. I find it very difficult to eat 8 times at day liks most trainers recommend so based on your experience do you think its alright to have for breakfast 4 egg whites with low fat turkey jam and half cup of oatmeal, 3 hours later a tuna can (in water), 3 hours later my lunch which will be basically any kind of broiled meat, chicken or fish with a side of salad (maybe a vegetable soup can be added), 3 hours later a protein shake ( 30 hour before my gym routine), one proteine shake after gym routine, and my last meal a chicken wrap (no sauces added).
    What do you think about that diet plan, will it work? Also what type of supplementation you recommend me?

Thank you for your time

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You don't need to eat 8 times a day. I would advise you to ignore anything from the BB.com main site - they are just out to sell you supplements. Most things are way simpler than they are made out to be. For example, in most cases all you need to do is count calories and grams of protein. If you do this and make sensible diet choices (80% of what you eat is minimally processed foods) then you have everything you need.

Read this basic advice - it also contains a link to a good routine:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post847953543

Hello SuffolkPunch , thank you for your response... I will check out the link you sent me , meanwhile can you help me on the supplementation that will help achieve my goals. Thank you very much

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    When you read through the links I posted you'll see that supplements are not important. Get a handle on your diet before you even think about them.

Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100)
    Health and wellness is very easy to gain without supplements. To workout REALLY HARD and get solid muscle mass, you need a lot of good carbs, about 20% of your daily calories in the form of protein (1g protein = 4 calories) and plenty of water. Results take a long time to see, but they will come!
    220 lbs, 6 feet, 9 % body fat - September 2012

emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bro follow this to the "T" strict for 12 weeks http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...ner-intro.html