Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SlimDarted View Post
    crushed

o fuk I was hoping it would work because this is like the only time I've ever seen this line being used and actually making sense
    ♦ ɴɣϲ Crew ♦
    ♦ KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE ♦
    ♦ Brooklyn Nets ♦

SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    she crushed me brahs.

floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You played it sooooooooooooooo well......

"I was insulted after you fuked me and left. You kind of made me feel like a whore. Idk."

"You cooked really good food"

and then you sent the most beta text I have ever seen before in my life. believe me she remembers and now she's like

I have won

SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i dont think anyone won.. I got to call her a slut again in our last text, which resorted to her calling me rude. It hurt. So we offset

Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000)
    i dont think anyone won.. I got to call her a slut again in our last text, which resorted to her calling me rude. It hurt. So we offset
    you gonna post pics now or what?
    ♦ ɴɣϲ Crew ♦
    ♦ KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE ♦
    ♦ Brooklyn Nets ♦

floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

she definitely won, you gave her attention one last time, she's finally over you because you showed that you cared about her last

just learn from it bro

DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Horrry sheet op, this is funny as phuck please keep posting

Originally Posted by floridaaa View Post

she definitely won, you gave her attention one last time, she's finally over you because you showed that you cared about her last

just learn from it bro
    Will use this as motivation for tonights lift

joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only way OP can pull a win out of this is w/ pics.

Moral of story; always take pics.

and post them-
    *We Outchea* crew

just saw the new texts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE SAVE BUDDY

if she hadn't replied you definitely would have lost

but she did even when you fuking trolled her

she's being short because she is still connected to you and is offended, if she really didn't give a fuk you think she would reply at all? NO

she has not many options OP she must not be prime pussy, she is a ratchet

but nice save

Originally Posted by floridaaa View Post
    just saw the new texts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE SAVE BUDDY

if she hadn't replied you definitely would have lost

but she did even when you fuking trolled her

she's being short because she is still connected to you and is offended, if she really didn't give a fuk you think she would reply at all? NO

she has not many options OP she must not be prime pussy, she is a ratchet

but nice save
    She's good pussy. But judging from her reply she's got a bf now?

flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    guys suck at being smooth these days. you go over and treat her like a whore but if you want to **** again you gotta at least talk to the broad like a human being..

MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100)
    actually i think you are alpha but only at that food part

Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hahahad to sign in just to lol at this thread.
    <3 Deephouse <3

Yeah the food was alpha but clearly we were doomed from the start

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hold on a second...

"i just wanted to f*ck and leave

and then

"you make me feel like a whore"

is this real life?

edit: okay, I didn't see she was referring to OP

Originally Posted by ace_gauntlit View Post
    hold on a second...

"i just wanted to f*ck and leave

and then

"you make me feel like a whore"

is this real life?
    You have terrible reading comprehension skills

Gondon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gondon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gondon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gondon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gondon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gondon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gondon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gondon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gondon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gondon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gondon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Might as well post pictures now.
    Natty Crew- Active
    ON Whey 10LBS- Active
    GAT NITRAFLEX- Active
    ----------
    GripStik
    COC LVL#1

TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There's only one way to redeem yourself.

Send her a picture of your penis.
    The Jerk store called, they're running out of you!

Rican240sx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rican240sx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rican240sx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rican240sx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rican240sx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rican240sx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rican240sx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rican240sx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rican240sx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rican240sx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rican240sx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Background:

****ed a few months ago... Never talked to her again after that. Was thinking about her... decided to send her a text.

Originally Posted by SlimDarted
    This was our last convo:

Feels bad man
    No Crew Crew

Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by brahG View Post
    (1/2) I think you're such a...

(2/2) ******* OP
    haha that made me laugh

repped anyways

Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tldr entire thread just OP... text her this:

It's kinda sad I'm the laughing stock of the misc. And you'd be figured I'd be movin' on but I'm a beta like I said. Phucked up in the head, not! And maybe you just made a mistake and I should give you a break. But my heart will ache either way,, hey, what the hell, what you want me to say? I won't lie, that I can't deny I did it all for the nookie, c'mon.
    ★★ HELEN SMITH crew ★★
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162070891

MMT
    Help out a brah crew ^_^
    I NEVER CRY BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS FISTING MYSELF (no homo)
    ▄▀▄BALCONYBRAH: Innocent until proven guilty crew▄▀▄

Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TypeZero View Post
    There's only one way to redeem yourself.

Send her a picture of your penis.
    Yes.....doit*******.gif

Originally Posted by Pensfan0129 View Post
    Yes.....doit*******.gif
    Good way to go to jail for sexual harassment. No thanks

rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    lol "you cooked really good food"
    i like how in your absurdly sized avi your arms are by your sides not around the waists of those two girls.

i remember the first time you posted that "you cooked really good food" pic in a thread about the girl a few months ago, OP. it was funny cause it was a pretty alpha response. then you follow it up with this bull****. un-****ing-believable
    *Intermittent Fapping Crew*
    *Misc Animal Shirt Crew*

Originally Posted by rale View Post
    i like how in your absurdly sized avi your arms are by your sides not around the waists of those two girls.

i remember the first time you posted that "you cooked really good food" pic in a thread about the girl a few months ago, OP. it was funny cause it was a pretty alpha response. then you follow it up with this bull****. un-****ing-believable
    Late night texts are never a good idea

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    betas gon bate
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP

you cooked really good food

gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    worst game ive seen in a text
    educate yourself before you wreck yourself.

northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gayest thread ever