Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Dating someone who doesn't have friends

Would you date someone who doesn't have any friends? I'm looking for male responses mostly since there's a similar thread in female misc but ladies feel free to chime in.

In this instance, let's assume they *willingly* don't have friends. IE, they used to have lots of them but were sick of the drama/felt like they were bad influences/etc and willingly kept to themselves, stopped going out a lot etc.

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my ex-gf had two friends she knew from work but they weren't "close friends" if that makes sense. She was too busy working and going to college to have friends anyway and you could say I was her best friend.

and I didn't care. woulddate/10

stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    Would you date someone who doesn't have any friends? I'm looking for male responses mostly since there's a similar thread in female misc but ladies feel free to chime in.

In this instance, let's assume they *willingly* don't have friends. IE, they used to have lots of them but were sick of the drama/felt like they were bad influences/etc and willingly kept to themselves, stopped going out a lot etc.
    only if you rep me

niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The reasons you gave make him sound like someone with his head on straight.

If anything someone who surrounds themselves with bad influences is not worth dating. It just creates the opportunity for dragging you down with them.

TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That sounds like me. Bad influences, negative vibes from those "friends" so now i just keep to myself.

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by niosh View Post
    The reasons you gave make him sound like someone with his head on straight.

If anything someone who surrounds themselves with bad influences is not worth dating. It just creates the opportunity for dragging you down with them.
    This is more about me than anyone else..
    I have a large social circle. Unfortunately , I'm coming to a realisation that perhaps they are not that great influence wise. Friday nights consist of "getting drunk" with little reason than to simply get drunk. They have also started discussing taking acid and I'm def not down with that.

truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a large social circle. Unfortunately , I'm coming to a realisation that perhaps they are not that great influence wise. Friday nights consist of "getting drunk" with little reason than to simply get drunk. They have also started discussing taking acid and I'm def not down with that.
    If you are asking whether guys prefer girls with with a smaller social circle then I would say yes. Smaller social circle are nice it indicates that the girl doesn't constantly have to a social butterfly/attention whore.

Just to add, can't speak for all Guys but I personally hate chicks that party, get drunk.
    POOR ASS BRO CREW

NINERS-THUNDER

Originally Posted by truffles View Post
    If you are asking whether guys prefer girls with with a smaller social circle then I would say yes. Smaller social circle are nice it indicates that the girl doesn't constantly have to a social butterfly/attention whore.

Just to add, can't speak for all Guys but I personally hate chicks that party, get drunk.
    Replace "small social circle" with "no social circle" and that's more like what my situation will be if I listen to the voice of reason and keep my distance.

Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yep I would, that's my preference, as I'm the same.

Message Board King HTownOlajuwon's Avatar
    HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I personally prefer reserved girls anyways and by that I mean a girl who only has a few friends but really good friends. I don't like the type of people that know everyone which is why I call it the 1k ******** friend rule.

Registered User blackcontrarian's Avatar
    blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes, I would date a girl who doesn't have friends. There is a big difference between being friendly and socially dysfunctional.

It goes both ways. I would never want to date a girl who is social butterfly. Usually they are big attention whore. On the contrary, I wouldn't want to date a girl who has a personality of a rock. You know what I mean, jellybean?

I know so many girls who wouldn't date a guy if he didn't have any friends. So the guy could be super busy, or likes to do his own thing (me) and would be consider undateable to women.

Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Replace "small social circle" with "no social circle" and that's more like what my situation will be if I listen to the voice of reason and keep my distance.
    Having a lack of a social circle isn't so bad for females, but it is for males. You seem to have good head on your shoulders and I assume a lot of guys would be interested in you, despite you having a limited social circle.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not gonna lie if the girl had no friends it would seem weird as **** but it would not be a deal breaker
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs:

Men don't care if you don't have any friends as long as they're getting some ass

Women do care if a man doesn't have any friends as it doesn't demonstrate the natural qualities that women are raised to look for in men.
    Los Angeles Crew
    Computer Science crew
    BMW crew

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I wouldn't have a problem with it since u put it like that. I would rather her have a few real friends then heaps of fake friends.

At the end of the day u gotta do wat suites you best
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart

noaviphag... for now webepumpin's Avatar
    webepumpin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) webepumpin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) webepumpin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) webepumpin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) webepumpin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) webepumpin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) webepumpin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) webepumpin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) webepumpin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) webepumpin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) webepumpin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no problems dating a girl with little to no social circle (by choice, as opposed to zero social skill), if we got along great.

if i get along well with the girl, then my family and friends would also probably get along with her = no problems.

edit: i suppose there is also the back-of-the-mind concern that if she had a massive social circle, constantly going out, ********ing, etc, that she's attention starved, which sometimes means high maintenance.

SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes i would not mind, assuming she is not weird/psycho

i'd assume a decent portion of guys would not mind a reserved/loner chick as long as shes hot/good personality etc... meanwhile i think majority of chicks would have issues dating a guy with no friends because they value social status wayyyyy more

Registered User Vatefairenculer's Avatar
    Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Depends whether she likes alone time or actually wants friends but can't.

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they would need to have at least a couple. i'm afraid regular people dont just have no friends. I feel like if they literally had zero friends they would have some weird ass personality traits.
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It would be a massive turn-off for me. 99.99999% of times people say they're "sick of the drama", they're usually right in the center of that drama and absolutely thrive on being dramatic.

HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000)
    Having friends gives me a good vibe, I can get to know her through her friends, meet them, chill and ****.

The only thing I am worried about is a girl going clingy since she only has me.
    "Who?"

MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wouldn´t.

If she doesn´t have any friends, i will become her whole world, and i don´t really like that, i have lots of friends, and i like to have my space.

Also, it can be a huge flag that she is a douche, and her friends ended up sick of her.

Also, if she is too busy with work/study/etc to have friends and time for herself, she will be too busy to hang out with me. Been there, done that, and never again.

Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So your question is whether or not we would consider you dateable based on what your social life is like? If so, then I'll give you my take. If not then disregard the rest of the post

Scenario 1: You maintain your large social circle and keep hanging around these bad influences, maybe even partake a little bit.

Do I consider you to be dateable? When I was closer to your age, I would've said HELL YEAH! Because I was into all of the same things in my early 20's, we would've gotten along perfectly fine, had all kinds of fun together, and who knows where the relationship would've went from there?

But now I'm older, in the military, and expected to be more responsible and boring lmao. I still go out clubbing some but if you were doing it all the time I would probably have to say pass. Someone who is constantly around people drinking and doing drugs all the time can both put themselves in danger and get me in trouble - 2 things I can't afford to have happen in a relationship. It's nothing personal against these types of people, person to person I'm ok with them, but their lifestyle is simply not compatible with where I'm at right now in terms of a relationship working out.

Scenario 2: You skip out on the large social circle and become a loner by choice

Do I consider you to be dateable? When I was closer to your age, I would've said no, and if I did date you I would've either driven you bat-**** insane or pulled you back into the lifestyle that you seem to want to avoid, not what you're looking for in a bf is it?

But now that I'm a bit older, have slowed down just a tiny bit, can't afford to get in trouble cuz military standards are ****ing gay lol, and have gotten a lot of the craziness out of my system and no longer feel the need to be a crazy youth as I used to I would take no exception to dating you (or if I did take exception it wouldn't have anything to do with the lack of social circle on your part lol something else about you would have to seriously rub me the wrong way). My only concern would be you not giving me any space and not letting me have a social circle other than you but if you're not guilty of that then it's all good imo.

See how it's not black and white? Even when the exact same guy is responding to you in each scenario his answers are different based on where he's at in his life right now. With one type of guy who has one set of values and things he needs in a gf you will be a dream come true....for another guy with another set of values who is at a different point in his life and has something else he needs in a gf you might be the worst thing that's ever happened to him or vise versa lol.
    Last edited by Charuto222; 10-02-2012 at 03:26 AM.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. I myself have a couple of close friends and then a wider circle who I keep at arms length so could completely understand if situation was explained. Although if having no friends meant she suffocated me then it would be a problem.
    Role Models

Wladmir Klitschko
    CM Punk

krillinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krillinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krillinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krillinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krillinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krillinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krillinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krillinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krillinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krillinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krillinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First I would figure out why she has no friends. If she's busy with her career and don't care to be an attention whore I'd be all over that. I love a girl who don't have a big social circle. Then there are girls that has no friends because they screw everyone over. Those I would stay very very far away. My ex-gf only had about 2 friends and they weren't even close friends. She was busy with school and her career. Knew how to cook and was smart. One of my friend though, she's gorgeous but has no female friends because she screws them all over. She'll choose d.ick over chicks. Plus, she's bats.hit crazy.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP,

Just find a new crew with a more positive state of mind. I personally think it's beneficial for both parties to have their own crew of friends and ultimately a life outside of each other. But if this was the reason she was kind of inbetween sorting it out, I'd be okay with that...for now.
    *US Navy Vet*

Thanks for the responses guys. Will rep as best I can.

I'm not a clingy or jealous person- I'm independent and require a lot of 'me' time but I can see how guys would be worried by this. I'm not "awkward" either, I just unfortunately have bad luck when it comes to friends (they move away to be with long distance bf's, they literally flip out and go crazy, get too deep into the partying lifestyle) etc. I would love to have friends I could go to the gym or theatre or standup comedy with but unfortunately that isn't happening at this stage.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you have no friends who aren't terrible influences? Wow, strong friendships......

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the responses guys. Will rep as best I can.

I'm not a clingy or jealous person- I'm independent and require a lot of 'me' time but I can see how guys would be worried by this. I'm not "awkward" either, I just unfortunately have bad luck when it comes to friends (they move away to be with long distance bf's, they literally flip out and go crazy, get too deep into the partying lifestyle) etc. I would love to have friends I could go to the gym or theatre or standup comedy with but unfortunately that isn't happening at this stage.
    Why isn't it happening at this stage?

I always keep to myself and even I meet people constantly when I'm at the gym, out bike riding, playing soccer, etc. If you want to meet a better group of potential friends, start doing team sports or talk to people you consistently see at the gym when you're there.

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    So you have no friends who aren't terrible influences? Wow, strong friendships......
    That's right.

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Why isn't it happening at this stage?

I always keep to myself and even I meet people constantly when I'm at the gym, out bike riding, playing soccer, etc. If you want to meet a better group of potential friends, start doing team sports or talk to people you consistently see at the gym when you're there.
    It's different for girls making friends randomly though. I've seen guys just strike up friendships at the gym, never have I seen it happen with girls.