Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Residient Astronomer vikings_70's Avatar
    vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    Women respond positively to irrational self confidence. They do. So even if you don't have it, developing a mental schema that convinces yourself that you do has a higher chance of success than having a negative but accurate opinion.
    I love this, and agree 100%. I always tell FA's to force themselves to have confidence, even if it's phony. At worst you come across as a douchebag, which some women irrationally gravitate towards anyways.

repped
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Let me aware you on the universe: www.VikingsAstronomy.com

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is horseshit. You're going to fail on purpose by being creepy as fuark so you can come back here and say "I told you so."
    Nope most of the time I'm too nervous around girls to try and come off a certain way. I'm not gonna fail on purpose, do u think that's what I've been doing for 20 years? I'm going to try like always...I usually fail anyways
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And on this day and the one prior, not a single result was reported...

At WHAT POINT do we fkn see these posts about results? All I see is fckn conversation back and forth.

0 Progress?

FUARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the FUKKKKK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *US Navy Vet*

datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Women respond positively to irrational self confidence. They do. So even if you don't have it, developing a mental schema that convinces yourself that you do has a higher chance of success than having a negative but accurate opinion.
    yes, but irrational self confidence cant work miracles. I've tried it. In fact I used to have legitimate self-confidence because I didnt realize how unattractive I actually was. So, for some guys, perhaps a small minority, this irrational fake it till u make it crap isnt going to change anything. I am one of those guys, and I guess ive been falsely assuming the other FAs in RH are like that too. maybe they just need some more effort *shrugs*

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Tired of everyone saying stuff like "getting laid in college is so easy all u have to do is talk to girls" and "you guys aren't trying". So guess I'll have to prove to you *******s that some people are destined to be virgins forever. Starting tomorrow i will talk to 1-2 girls everyday. No cold approaching or sarging around campus, just talking to girls in normal situations (class, girls i wait with at bus stops, etc), and post my results here so everyone can see how bad i am at talking to girls. If after two weeks i strike out with every girl I talk to then im just giving up cause i don't want to look like a creep around campus. Maybe after im done you guys will realize some people just weren't meant to have sex. If anyone else would like to join me in this experiment feel free to post ITT.
    Hit on girls, smash or troll, and disregard.

You want my advice? Inbox me pics of girls you pick up or have tried to pick up. If your not willing to actually man the **** up, grow a pair of nuts, and actually go for the things you want in life, you should suffer. If your willing to try something new, inbox me, and I will help give you some advice.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by datsallfolks View Post
    yes, but irrational self confidence cant work miracles. I've tried it. In fact I used to have legitimate self-confidence because I didnt realize how unattractive I actually was. So, for some guys, perhaps a small minority, this irrational fake it till u make it crap isnt going to change anything. I am one of those guys, and I guess ive been falsely assuming the other FAs in RH are like that too. maybe they just need some more effort *shrugs*
    Look, if you're ugly as fuark but think you're good looking and you go chasing 10s, yea...might strike out. Partially beacuse you're chasing 10s, and partially because 10s get hit on so often that they developed the ability to see through the BS. If you're ugly as fuark but you KNOW you're a badass football player, or you're a badass <insert any hobby besides world of warcraft here> and you go chasing 8s.................eventually, you're going to find one that latches onto your confidence and disregards your ugliness.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh look another FA whiny baby thread.

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.

-Henry Ford

datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datsallfolks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you're ugly as fuark but you KNOW you're a badass football player, or you're a badass <insert any hobby besides world of warcraft here> and you go chasing 8s.................eventually, you're going to find one that latches onto your confidence and disregards your ugliness.
    you think an ugly manlet such as myself can get an 8? Maybe if I was rich or some kind of celebrity, but other than that there is no chance of that happening. fat girls dont even give me looks brah, no way in hell a girl with good options like any 8/10 has would go for me. Thats the kind of false hope that annoys me honestly. Girls dont disregard physical attraction just cause a guy is cocky/confident. They dont fuk confidence.

I have heard many stories of girls giving guys a shot even though they werent physically attracted, and they all ended things soon after because its a necessity. zero girls have been interested in me, and my personality is good enough that at least one would have been if I wasnt butt ugly.

Also, I'm a bada$$ soccer player/ all around athlete and I know that for sure. Girls dont give a s*it though, dont know why you think that changes anything.

Originally Posted by TeddyRoosevelt View Post
    “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

-Henry Ford
    I think I can fly, grow 3 legs, make 1 billion dollars by next week, and live forever. am I right? NO. you need a reality check

TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think I can fly, grow 3 legs, make 1 billion dollars by next week, and live forever. am I right? NO. you need a reality check
    Yes because talking to girls and making a bllion dollars in one week are remotely similar in difficulty level. The point of the quote is that most of you idiots are FA because you have the most horrible attitudes and/or entitlement complexes.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you think an ugly manlet such as myself can get an 8? Maybe if I was rich or some kind of celebrity, but other than that there is no chance of that happening. fat girls dont even give me looks brah, no way in hell a girl with good options like any 8/10 has would go for me. Thats the kind of false hope that annoys me honestly. Girls dont disregard physical attraction just cause a guy is cocky/confident. They dont fuk confidence.

I have heard many stories of girls giving guys a shot even though they werent physically attracted, and they all ended things soon after because its a necessity. zero girls have been interested in me, and my personality is good enough that at least one would have been if I wasnt butt ugly.

Also, I'm a bada$$ soccer player/ all around athlete and I know that for sure. Girls dont give a s*it though, dont know why you think that changes anything.
    Do you see my avatar? Do you see the cute little asian girl there with me?

Your post: disregarded.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha you have no idea what that quote means.

I'm actually glad people like you exist. Make me look so much better.

Edit: 600th post wtf
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Do you see my avatar? Do you see the cute little asian girl there with me?

Your post: disregarded.
    no. You have a decent face and are average height. you are chubby, but chubby guys get girls with a decent face and height. I am super manlet and busted up face. I am a 3/10 at best you are 5 or 6 around average.

Thats the problem with you miscers, you think that your situation is automatically analogous to the FAs and it just isnt

no. You have a decent face and are average height. you are chubby, but chubby guys get girls with a decent face and height. I am super manlet and busted up face. I am a 3/10 at best you are 5 or 6 around average.

Thats the problem with you miscers, you think that your situation is automatically analogous to the FAs and it just isnt
    Do you have pics of yourself in the FA face pic thread?
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Originally Posted by vikings_70 View Post
    haha you have no idea what that quote means.
    I know exactly what it means, its pretty simple any idiot could. Its stressing the importance of attitude. However, attitude does not work miracles thats all I'm saying. it does not take an ugly manlet and make him physically attractive that doesnt even make sense.

if an ugly whale comes up to you with good attitude, are you gonna wanna smash? well I sure as wouldnt.

Do you have pics of yourself in the FA face pic thread?
    No. I sent pics in private to one miscer who, after seeing my pics, understood why I was saying what I say. He was like kickbake at first, but after the pics he at least understood what I was saying. His exact quote was "........okay now I believe that girls disregard you", although he did still claim that " I can improve my attitude blah blah blah...."

Yes because talking to girls and making a bllion dollars in one week are remotely similar in difficulty level.
    No, my point was that attitude doesnt work miracles or make anything magically happen. If im an ugly manlet, attitude wont change that just like it wont change the fact that I cant fly.

No, my point was that attitude doesnt work miracles or make anything magically happen. If im an ugly manlet, attitude wont change that just like it wont change the fact that I cant fly.
    Look guy, im not being hostile to you here but, if you're a legit ugly manlet, maybe youll have to adjust your attitude in the form of the type or quality of the woman you are willing to accept. Sure you will still be an ugly manlet (allegedly) but you need to realize your not going to pull 9/10s. Maybe you are destined for below average chicks ?

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh look another FA whiny baby thread.

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

-Henry Ford
    Listen man idk why you guys don't get that we've tried all of this fake confidence and believing in yourself crap. Everyone can see through it whenever i try and still say im shy even though i try talking to people. One day me and a couple of guys we're talking and when i said i was a virgin none of them were surprised. One even said they would've picked me out as a virgin from the get-go.

@kickblake people can tell when you're FA, plain and simple. Especially with the way we act around girls. Maybe they may not think so the first conversation, or when they first look at you. But eventually they (girls) will know that you have never seen a vag in your whole life. Anyways this thread isn't about arguing about why im a virgin its about PROVING IT.

Originally Posted by Ronceiro View Post
    Saw the negative and resigned nature of this thread

Saw OP's username

Does not compute
    I hear this all the time, my username has more to do with lifting than social performance
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Listen man idk why you guys don't get that we've tried all of this fake confidence and believing in yourself crap. Everyone can see through it whenever i try and still say im shy even though i try talking to people. One day me and a couple of guys we're talking and when i said i was a virgin none of them were surprised. One even said they would've picked me out as a virgin from the get-go.

@kickblake people can tell when you're FA, plain and simple. Especially with the way we act around girls. Maybe they may not think so the first conversation, or when they first look at you. But eventually they (girls) will know that you have never seen a vag in your whole life. Anyways this thread isn't about arguing about why im a virgin its about PROVING IT.

I hear this all the time, my username has more to do with lifting than social performance
    So you have at least a couple guy friends. Do you ever go out with them? Do they get girls? Have you ever observed a friend hitting on a girl?
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Look guy, im not being hostile to you here but, if you're a legit ugly manlet, maybe youll have to adjust your attitude in the form of the type or quality of the woman you are willing to accept. Sure you will still be an ugly manlet (allegedly) but you need to realize your not going to pull 9/10s. Maybe you are destined for below average chicks ?

agree 100% about that, but I cant help it. The best I could do if I tried is probably still pretty ugly. Id rather be FA than with a whale

If it provides any appeasement , there are homely skinny chicks out in this world.

KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm actually better at cold approaching, its a small campus so I don't want to become that creep that just goes around hitting on girls. The reason I'm only talking to 1-2 girls is cause everyone says all u have to do is talk to girls in classes so I'm gonna prove them wrong.
    I've come to the conclusion you are just a TROLL!

people are here trying to help you and all you do is talk negatively and say how you are going to show you us how wut we are saying is wrong.

You are F@CKING pathetic and I hope you fail cuz i don't want your ******* as genes in the human sphere.

So please show us how you fail so we can celebrate that the world is a better place. Beta *******

NOTHING works miracles by itself.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

So you have at least a couple guy friends. Do you ever go out with them? Do they get girls? Have you ever observed a friend hitting on a girl?
    This was at my old job, the ones that i actually hung out with we're pretty FA themselves. The other guys tried to teach me a little but i would just look stupid trying what they showed me.

Originally Posted by KillerInstinct View Post
    I've come to the conclusion you are just a TROLL!

people are here trying to help you and all you do is talk negatively and say how you are going to show you us how wut we are saying is wrong.

You are F@CKING pathetic and I hope you fail cuz i don't want your ******* as genes in the human sphere.

So please show us how you fail so we can celebrate that the world is a better place. Beta *******
    How am i trolling? Every time i complain some says some thing like "dude all u have to do is try", so im going to do just that, even though ive done it before but this time i'll actually log my interactions and try to talk to girls everyday. You don't have to wish bad luck on me, i'll get it anyways.

KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How am i trolling? Every time i complain some says some thing like "dude all u have to do is try", so im going to do just that, even though ive done it before but this time i'll actually log my interactions and try to talk to girls everyday. You don't have to wish bad luck on me, i'll get it anyways.
    you are bipolar as ****

dont worry there is not an ounce of doubt you will fail, so don't talk to any girls cuz you are just going to waste your time and then you won't have to waste more time reporting to us how pathetic you are...

thanks
    Last edited by KillerInstinct; 10-03-2012 at 12:58 PM.

This was at my old job, the ones that i actually hung out with we're pretty FA themselves. The other guys tried to teach me a little but i would just look stupid trying what they showed me.
    What state do you live in?
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Originally Posted by KillerInstinct View Post
    you are bipolar as ****

dont worry there is not an ounce of doubt you will fail, so don't talk to any girls cuz you are just going to waste your time and then you won't have to waste more time reporting to us how pathetic you are...

thanks

What state do you live in?
    FL

How am i trolling? You don't have to wish bad luck on me, i'll get it anyways.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)