Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    No he isn't he came here with nothing and worked hard to give me what I have. What the fck is ur problem talking sh-t to people online. You sound like a huge douchebag irl, probably were a bully in hs. People like u don't belong online.
    people like you dont belong in real life. Your mom should have swallowed you, but we both know your dad isnt man enough to cum in a womans mouth.

if your dad really did all of that for you, at the very least you think you would owe it to him to not be such an excuse laden little bitch ass failure. You have no respect for that man. Which makes sense, because nobody else does either.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Jason89Ivy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wish you the best of luck iamdetermined. Your persistence, determination and perseverence will pay off. Your attitude is admirable.

Good luck.

KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When will you guys learn this guy is nothing but a TROLLLLLLLLLL... he would rather live in his shell of self defeat and bring everyone down with him

The things this guy needs is therapy and bipolar meds (srs)

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So many f*cking haters today smh
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It sounds like you WANT to fail. Your attitude is terrible. I used to be a giant blob...literally. I still had confidence and people didn't ignore me, they thought I was great. Were they attracted to me? No, of course not. But I was charismatic, funny and an enjoyable person to be around. I had a positive and fun-loving attitude (still do, of course). I didn't talk to women with an agenda, I just like conversation. I didn't always, but I think through habit and exposure I eventually become a more sociable person. I probably could have got some fat women but I didn't pursue anyone due to the recognition my disgusting obesity was my own doing. Fast forward several years, I lost all the weight and have a long term girlfriend that I think most people would describe as a 10...I might call my body a 5-6 (skin, stretch marks) and face an 8...but who cares? I feel like there are a lot of other attributes that make me a great catch and awesome person to be around. Why can't you? I doubt you're Quasimodo. Maybe you can't pick up the most beautiful women but if you had the right attitude I bet you could eventually date an at least an average woman. I had a genuinely ugly ginger friend that wasn't smart, but he was great, great company, sociable and confident. He dated decently attractive women. He was also kind of fat but the women he was with were usually thin.

The problem is you have a terrible, defeatist attitude. If you aren't an interesting person, become one. If you're not good at anything, get good at something. Look at your positive attributes and advertise them. Show passion in something. Be funny and good company. \

I'll be blunt: I wouldn't want you as my friend. Honestly, with your attitude, you're not the type of guy I would even want a conversation with. You sound like the type that would really bring me down. I'm a man and have no romantic interest in you whatsoever, and here I am, feeling repulsed by the way you behave, your mentality. You probably exude this kind of moody sulking in your demeanor without even realizing it. I can be extremely stolid and hide my emotions well, but I know that when I'm in a mood I can't genuinely "fake" true confidence and happiness. At least not to women that are good at picking up emotional cues. You need to change yourself around before expecting to date quality women.

gettin right for summer sjdagreat's Avatar
    sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    [
    2) Become what you preach and stop caring because if you dont stop caring you will become severely mind fukd if you are not already.[/QUOTE]

he's speakin truth, hard as it is try not to care cause i did and at 24 out of college, im mind fuked to the max, I cant even talk or speak to a girl I like without putting them on a pedastal and fukin it up or just bein quiet and awkward..Its a self fulfilling prophecy..I know its hard but after college it gets WAY harder and bishes are way pickier...U don't want to end up like me bruh...I live in my head 24/7
    Last edited by sjdagreat; 10-05-2012 at 08:16 AM.
    Wanna get jacked

Misc at work crew

Lost over 100lbs crew

Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ

Registered User TSPoonSlayers79's Avatar
    TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by InfinityThor View Post
    I disagree.

Although I believe there would be a very strong correlation between physical looks and self-esteem/self-worth it's far from definitive. I don't believe you can make that statement.

There are unattractive people (well below 4/10) with incredibly high self-esteem that won't put up with anyone's crap... and there's 10/10's that will jump on anyone that will give them the slightest bit of validation.

It's best to judge them on a case by case basis.
    There's always going be the exception man that's just the way it is but you have to look at them as a whole

Registered User TSPoonSlayers79's Avatar
    TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I don't think what u said about 4/10s are true. Even they have crazy standards, especially since I'm talking black girls. The bold is what I'm trying to tell these guys...everytime I try "game" or flirting and joking with girls I just look stupid. I'm not cut out for this sh-t.
    Man don't give me that black girl **** I went through a phase for a little over a year where I plowed nothing but black hoes down because I couldn't get enough of on the drop of a dime sex drive. Granted I'm not talkin gutter chicks, mainly mixed ones who behaved white and were definitely not 4s. Nonetheless though they were still black

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RRJ View Post
    It sounds like you WANT to fail. Your attitude is terrible.
    How do i stop being so depressed man, everyday i go to school im just so angry and can hardly smile. I just want to get the day over with so i could be home by myself and misc. I know this can't be good for my health and i hate not being able to be up beat. Girls can probably tell that im so depressed just from how i talk to them. I don't even show any emotion when i talk to girls anymore.

Originally Posted by sjdagreat View Post
    he's speakin truth, hard as it is try not to care cause i did and at 24 out of college, im mind fuked to the max, I cant even talk or speak to a girl I like without putting them on a pedastal and fukin it up or just bein quiet and awkward..Its a self fulfilling prophecy..I know its hard but after college it gets WAY harder and bishes are way pickier...U don't want to end up like me bruh...I live in my head 24/7
    If there's any motivation to get better its seeing guys like you (no offense). I mean i feel like sh*t as it is being 20 yrs old and missing so many opportunities, being a virgin. I can't imagine how i'll feel if im still this way after college...fuk im going to try my hardest to get laid and change no matter what.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Been trying to change my mindset these couple of days. Today i had to help with some volunteer yard sale with these girls. At first it was two of them, then one of them had to go to their car so i was left alone with the other girl. I actually didn't do too bad, just talked about school, where she's from, how was the ride over there, work, stuff like that. Didn't really say any jokes but i wasn't as bland as usual and added in some cheeky comments. Kinda went downhill after that though. Some more girls came to help us and i barely talked to them the rest of the time, said a couple of things here and there but didn't do as good as i should've. Just kept to myself, i mean i was helping customers and would say a couple of words if they stood right next to me but didn't really hit on or flirt with any of them. The girl i talked to at first came up to me and we talked a couple of more times but that was about it. I had many opportunities to talk to the prettiest girl out of the group since she was pretty much just standing by herself a couple of feet away from me most of the time, but i didn't do anything. Realized that i don't have problems with conversation, i just really suck at "being myself"...whatever the fuk that means.

Fuarrkkk I'm so nervous....waiting outside of class and I know some girls gonna come sit next to me and I'm gonna have to talk...scared as fuk srs

Residient Astronomer vikings_70's Avatar
    vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been trying to change my mindset these couple of days. Today i had to help with some volunteer yard sale with these girls. At first it was two of them, then one of them had to go to their car so i was left alone with the other girl. I actually didn't do too bad, just talked about school, where she's from, how was the ride over there, work, stuff like that. Didn't really say any jokes but i wasn't as bland as usual and added in some cheeky comments. Kinda went downhill after that though. Some more girls came to help us and i barely talked to them the rest of the time, said a couple of things here and there but didn't do as good as i should've. Just kept to myself, i mean i was helping customers and would say a couple of words if they stood right next to me but didn't really hit on or flirt with any of them. The girl i talked to at first came up to me and we talked a couple of more times but that was about it. I had many opportunities to talk to the prettiest girl out of the group since she was pretty much just standing by herself a couple of feet away from me most of the time, but i didn't do anything. Realized that i don't have problems with conversation, i just really suck at "being myself"...whatever the fuk that means.
    That 'being yourself' garbage is BS. You can be yourself once you have a date. You need to man up and get outside your comfort zone a little bit. At least keep a banter going with them. You don't need to flirt with them the whole time, just chit chat while the event is going on. Then you amp it up once it's over like 'Hey what are you doing after this?'

Fuarrkkk I'm so nervous....waiting outside of class and I know some girls gonna come sit next to me and I'm gonna have to talk...scared as fuk srs
    Try having the mindset that you're the one worth talking to. Like it is a privilege that she even gets to talk with a guy like you. If you can view things that way, it can be a lot easier and make you a lot less nervous.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Let me aware you on the universe: www.VikingsAstronomy.com