Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000)
    are you going to post any results, or talk to any girls for fukk sakes?
    -Shrugs are my best friend-
    -Certified *******-
    -Misc Beard Crew-

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First interaction:

In class, girl walks in and I say good morning, she ignores me....
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    First interaction:

In class. Doesn't count.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    In class. Doesn't count.
    Lolwut did u read the OP, I specifically said that I was only gonna be talking to girls in class/ other warm approaches. Anyways I'm gonna confront this sloot after class and ask her why she ignored me.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lolwut did u read the OP, I specifically said that I was only gonna be talking to girls in class/ other warm approaches. Anyways I'm gonna confront this sloot after class and ask her why she ignored me.
    Thats a sure fire way to score a date. Call her out for ignoring you.

not srs
    -Shrugs are my best friend-
    -Certified *******-
    -Misc Beard Crew-

Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First interaction:

Dude . . . no. You need to approach differently if you don't have aesthetics.

Find a way to sit by around her, borrow a pen, say thanks - do it again something to break the ice. Then at least you have an identity - then when you get a chance make fun of her for something - don't be a dick be funny. Then keep workin on it steal her pen and give it back to her and walk with her on the way out etc. you gotta get her comfortable and then get her to think your funny then trust you - otherwise you gotta be good looking or popular to get her . . . sounds like you're gonna have to work on game
    Eat clean and train hard because nothing tastes as good as being fit feels!

DoubleNNs will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleNNs will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleNNs will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleNNs will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleNNs will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleNNs will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleNNs will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleNNs will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleNNs will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleNNs will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleNNs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dlauger View Post

Find a way to sit by around her, borrow a pen, say thanks - do it again something to break the ice. Then at least you have an identity - then when you get a chance make fun of her for something - don't be a dick be funny. Then keep workin on it steal her pen and give it back to her and walk with her on the way out etc. you gotta get her comfortable and then get her to think your funny then trust you - otherwise you gotta be good looking or popular to get her . . . sounds like you're gonna have to work on game
    Or work on not taking everything so ****ing seriously. I don't even know if OP even has a sense of humor.

You said good morning and she ignored you? Lol what did you expect her to say back? "Top of the morning to you too young sir!"
    That's a horrible convo starter. It had no direction. If someone unexpectedly said good morning to me too, I probably would just nod and stay silent. Or at the very most give a fake QUARTER grin back (not even a half).

That could be a start for you getting used to actually speaking OP, but don't count that as an interaction.

I was assuming she would say good morning back then I could ask her how she's doing or comment about how she doesn't look like a morning or something.

NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    I will support you but you have realize that if you go in expecting to fail, you probably will. That's the main reason why the "failures" of this forum never succeed. In order for the experiment to be successful you need to actually go in with an open mind, or preferably, expecting to win.
    Was about to post something similar to first post. /thread

Registered User TSPoonSlayers79's Avatar
    TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lol you're phucked kid just give it up. I'm 5'10 with shox on but at least I get comparisons to Thor and Achilles in Troy. You need to settle for 4s and below you may get extremely lucky and end up with a 6, but your standards will have to drop significantly. I see plenty of ugly as Phuck couples who's kids will end up looking like et but at least they got each other.

Residient Astronomer vikings_70's Avatar
    vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TSPoonSlayers79 View Post
    Lol you're phucked kid just give it up. I'm 5'10 with shox on but at least I get comparisons to Thor and Achilles in Troy. You need to settle for 4s and below you may get extremely lucky and end up with a 6, but your standards will have to drop significantly. I see plenty of ugly as Phuck couples who's kids will end up looking like et but at least they got each other.
    Just riveting, riveting stuff here.

Also, you're 5'9" dip****.

Originally Posted by Dlauger View Post

I like where your head's at. A little humor can go a long way. You don't have to crack jokes or anything, just situational humor. 'Good morning' is creepy. Like you made a thread on a forum about how to approach a girl.

Oh wait...
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Let me aware you on the universe: www.VikingsAstronomy.com

TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100) TSPoonSlayers79 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by vikings_70 View Post
    Just riveting, riveting stuff here.

Also, you're 5'9" dip****.

I like where your head's at. A little humor can go a long way. You don't have to crack jokes or anything, just situational humor. 'Good morning' is creepy. Like you made a thread on a forum about how to approach a girl.

Oh wait...
    Lol no **** I'm 5'9" the point was that it doesn't phuckin matter how tall you are, I've manhandled broads taller than me. The kid just has to lower his standards. I've seen several ugly couples today, but at least they were happy.

Lol no **** I'm 5'9" the point was that it doesn't phuckin matter how tall you are, I've manhandled broads taller than me. The kid just has to lower his standards. I've seen several ugly couples today, but at least they were happy.
    Im not ugly...most of the girls I talk to are girls I know i could get if i had game. Either way I go after 4/10s too cause im desperate as fuk. How is saying good morning creepy?

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was assuming she would say good morning back then I could ask her how she's doing or comment about how she doesn't look like a morning or something.
    Why didn't you ask her again? You can call her out (playfully) for ignoring you.

If in the future when you try to open someone and they ignore you, don't just give up. A guy that asks "good morning" isn't necessarily interested... it could be manners/small talk/boredom. A guy that asks a second time is showing intention, she will have a clearer idea and respond more genuinely to the situation.

A good generic strategy for situations like these is to verbalize the failure/awkwardness... you could have said "Don't you find it awkward when you say hello to someone and they don't say it back?".

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First interaction:

be louder, 100% serious.

Even then that doesn't matter. I smiled at like 10 girls today and 1 smiled back. No ****s given.

but yea the secret is going harder and demanding attention. None of this quiet half asses bullshyt

BTW you better not be trolling or all respect lost lol
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Originally Posted by InfinityThor View Post
    Why didn't you ask her again? You can call her out (playfully) for ignoring you.

If in the future when you try to open someone and they ignore you, don't just give up. A guy that asks "good morning" isn't necessarily interested... it could be manners/small talk/boredom. A guy that asks a second time is showing intention, she will have a clearer idea and respond more genuinely to the situation.

A good generic strategy for situations like these is to verbalize the failure/awkwardness... you could have said "Don't you find it awkward when you say hello to someone and they don't say it back?".
    Yeah as soon as i left i realized i could've done that but i was just so set on her saying good morning and going from there that i wasn't ready for anything else that could've happened...

Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    be louder, 100% serious.

Even then that doesn't matter. I smiled at like 10 girls today and 1 smiled back. No ****s given.

but yea the secret is going harder and demanding attention. None of this quiet half asses bullshyt

BTW you better not be trolling or all respect lost lol
    lulz am i really getting that bad that im acting like a troll?? But i'll keep that in mind, im not stressing over it or anything though.

Im not ugly...most of the girls I talk to are girls I know i could get if i had game. Either way I go after 4/10s too cause im desperate as fuk. How is saying good morning creepy?
    I didn't say that saying good morning is creepy, it might be how you portray yourself. Straight up if you can't pull 4's then you are doing everything that is humanely possible wrong because 4's don't reject people they are just happy someone would even consider stroking them. with that said one cannot just acquire game because just like looks it is somethin your born with. i don't care what the schmucks on here tell you because chances are they are just some scrub hiding behind a screen, if at this point you do not possess it then you'll have to enhance other aspects such as your appearance and status. you say your 23 and you're makin 90k annually, then that right there is the best base to start with. go out on weekends lookin like a phuckin baller and make people notice you, do yourself a favor and buy some hugo boss and polo black suits. at least one a piece. bishes will notice trust me and they will start to wonder who you are and what you are about. in the same token just live in the moment and enjoy it while taking in your surroundings. if you have friends bring them to and if you don't make some and make yourself someone desirable to be around.
    Last edited by TSPoonSlayers79; 10-04-2012 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Whoops you aren't the 90k kid disregard that

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Straight up if you can't pull 4's then you are doing everything that is humanely possible wrong because 4's don't reject people they are just happy someone would even consider stroking them.
    I disagree.

Although I believe there would be a very strong correlation between physical looks and self-esteem/self-worth it's far from definitive. I don't believe you can make that statement.

There are unattractive people (well below 4/10) with incredibly high self-esteem that won't put up with anyone's crap... and there's 10/10's that will jump on anyone that will give them the slightest bit of validation.

It's best to judge them on a case by case basis.

I didn't say that saying good morning is creepy, it might be how you portray yourself. Straight up if you can't pull 4's then you are doing everything that is humanely possible wrong because 4's don't reject people they are just happy someone would even consider stroking them. with that said one cannot just acquire game because just like looks it is somethin your born with. i don't care what the schmucks on here tell you because chances are they are just some scrub hiding behind a screen, if at this point you do not possess it then you'll have to enhance other aspects such as your appearance and status.
    I don't think what u said about 4/10s are true. Even they have crazy standards, especially since I'm talking black girls. The bold is what I'm trying to tell these guys...everytime I try "game" or flirting and joking with girls I just look stupid. I'm not cut out for this sh-t.

Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think what u said about 4/10s are true. Even they have crazy standards, especially since I'm talking black girls. The bold is what I'm trying to tell these guys...everytime I try "game" or flirting and joking with girls I just look stupid. I'm not cut out for this sh-t.
    *Eternal Virgin Crew*
    *Will Never Touch a Girl Again Crew*
    *The Only Reason Girls Talk To Me is Cause They Feel Sorry For Me Crew*
    *Can't Give Up Although Im Hopeless Crew*

You have 2 options

1) Stop the defeatist attitude
    2) Become what you preach and stop caring because if you dont stop caring you will become severely mind fukd if you are not already.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dude, seriously? You suck at this. You KNOW you suck at this. Why the flying FUARK are you assuming anything!? Do your goddamn homework, retard.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    Dude, seriously? You suck at this. You KNOW you suck at this. Why the flying FUARK are you assuming anything!? Do your goddamn homework, retard.
    What do u mean homework...no sh-t I suck at this that's why im a huge loser virgin. I probably should stop trying to plan approaches and be ready for anything.

tidnab is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tidnab is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tidnab is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tidnab is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tidnab is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tidnab is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tidnab is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tidnab is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tidnab is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tidnab is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tidnab is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    id do no fap but unfortunately i paid for a porn membership(srs), can't let money go to waste nomsayin
    Do they not offer Economics at your school? Sunk cost is sunk.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP or any other FA feel free to answer...

What the fuk do you guys get from this constant pity party you are throwing yourselves? I am as serious as cancer, I want to know why they fuk you guys flood this forum with your self pity bs? Is it a misery loves company thing? Is it your only outlet for any sort of attention? I just dont get it. Does it make yall feel better or justified in your FA mentality to know other pathetic ****s like you exist? This forum and these people are the absolute worst thing for you. Its a cycle you will never escape.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    OP or any other FA feel free to answer...

What the fuk do you guys get from this constant pity party you are throwing yourselves? I am as serious as cancer, I want to know why they fuk you guys flood this forum with your self pity bs? Is it a misery loves company thing? Is it your only outlet for any sort of attention? I just dont get it. Does it make yall feel better or justified in your FA mentality to know other pathetic ****s like you exist? This forum and these people are the absolute worst thing for you. Its a cycle you will never escape.
    Because I don't talk to anyone irl so I just need someplace to vent sometimes. I honestly don't know why o throw pity parties lol. And no I don't feel any better cause I don't fit in with any of these other guys, they are nothing like me.

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well yake your dear diary BS elsewhere... You are not welcome here.

how big of a ******* is your dad? srs

606 G0D.

well yake your dear diary BS elsewhere... You are not welcome here.

how big of a ******* is your dad? srs
    F*ck u piece of sh*t don't u ever talk about my dad *******.

im pretty sure he must be quite the limp dicked weak pathetic excuse of a man to raise such a bitch ass son.

I wonder who he hates more, his socially defunct quuer son or himself for raising you. You should ask him for me.

606 G0D.

im pretty sure he must be quite the limp dicked weak pathetic excuse of a man to raise such a bitch ass son.

I wonder who he hates more, his socially defunct quuer son or himself for raising you. You should ask him for me.
    No he isn't he came here with nothing and worked hard to give me what I have. What the fck is ur problem talking sh-t to people online. You sound like a huge douchebag irl, probably were a bully in hs. People like u don't belong online.

Jason89Ivy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wish you the best of look iamdetermined. Your persistence and perseverence will pay off and you have an admirable attitude.