MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Supplement help for a NOOB

First and foremost, this is my first post. So I apologize if I come off noobish and if my post is too long. And secondly, please keep in mind that I am on somewhat of a budget so I was hoping to see if there were affordable substitutions.

(Did p90x in oct '11-nov '11. started 220 lbs and got down to 195 lbs. pigged out a little during december but tried to maintain a loose diet)(also note that i'm 5'4)

At the beginning of this year (195 lbs), I took OneADay ProEdge as my multivitamins. I would hit the gym 6 times a week where my cardio days would be Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays and weight lifting (light lifting) on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I took the AMP Wheybolic 60 as my recovery drink and used C4 as my pre-wo. Then my wife had surgery in April (180 lbs) and I ended up slacking off since I stayed home to help her recover and help more with our children. I got back into the groove around June (190 lbs) and started to try to lose fat. My new supps was the GNC Sport Vitapak and Muscle Milk as my recovery. Exercises were the same. In August (180 lbs) I started attending MMA training classes on my cardio days but it was a good replacement because I noticed I sweated more at training. I switched up vitapaks from Sport to Ripped Vitapak for that extra "burnage". My recovery varied from either Muscle Milk, low fat chocolate milk or some of my friends Mikes Recovery Drink (which I think works ok). So far it has worked for me. I am currently at 159.2 lbs and somewhat lean. I take the Ripped on MMA days and the Endurance on weight days. Usually Muscle Milk/low fat choc milk as recovery. I'm not sure about my BF % and I was hoping to find an easy way to calculate it at home. Now after listening to my bore of a story, here's what I plan to do:

I'm fighting either sometime late next year or early 2014 at 155 lbs. So until then, I'd like to be bulking/strength training til I get to 160-165 lbs. Then 3 months before my fight I'll lean down to 155 lbs in hopes that my strength will stay intact. I had a look see at supps for bulking but I didn't go full on research. So I have a bit of an idea of supps. I'd love opinions and maybe some constructive criticism.

Standard multivitamin
    ACG3 or 1 M.R. (PWO)
    amplified mass xxx (in between meal snack/before bed shake)
    flaxseed oil
    wheybolic 60 or something with a protein blend or buy tubs of whey, soy and caseinate and mix(?) (recovery)

Now again, I am still new to supps and haven't done a TON of research, but I'd like to know if this is acceptable. Anything I might be missing or things I should change that should help?

-MrTORK

Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrTORK View Post
    First and foremost, this is my first post. So I apologize if I come off noobish and if my post is too long. And secondly, please keep in mind that I am on somewhat of a budget so I was hoping to see if there were affordable substitutions.

(Did p90x in oct '11-nov '11. started 220 lbs and got down to 195 lbs. pigged out a little during december but tried to maintain a loose diet)(also note that i'm 5'4)

At the beginning of this year (195 lbs), I took OneADay ProEdge as my multivitamins. I would hit the gym 6 times a week where my cardio days would be Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays and weight lifting (light lifting) on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I took the AMP Wheybolic 60 as my recovery drink and used C4 as my pre-wo. Then my wife had surgery in April (180 lbs) and I ended up slacking off since I stayed home to help her recover and help more with our children. I got back into the groove around June (190 lbs) and started to try to lose fat. My new supps was the GNC Sport Vitapak and Muscle Milk as my recovery. Exercises were the same. In August (180 lbs) I started attending MMA training classes on my cardio days but it was a good replacement because I noticed I sweated more at training. I switched up vitapaks from Sport to Ripped Vitapak for that extra "burnage". My recovery varied from either Muscle Milk, low fat chocolate milk or some of my friends Mikes Recovery Drink (which I think works ok). So far it has worked for me. I am currently at 159.2 lbs and somewhat lean. I take the Ripped on MMA days and the Endurance on weight days. Usually Muscle Milk/low fat choc milk as recovery. I'm not sure about my BF % and I was hoping to find an easy way to calculate it at home. Now after listening to my bore of a story, here's what I plan to do:

I'm fighting either sometime late next year or early 2014 at 155 lbs. So until then, I'd like to be bulking/strength training til I get to 160-165 lbs. Then 3 months before my fight I'll lean down to 155 lbs in hopes that my strength will stay intact. I had a look see at supps for bulking but I didn't go full on research. So I have a bit of an idea of supps. I'd love opinions and maybe some constructive criticism.

Standard multivitamin
    ACG3 or 1 M.R. (PWO)
    amplified mass xxx (in between meal snack/before bed shake)
    flaxseed oil
    wheybolic 60 or something with a protein blend or buy tubs of whey, soy and caseinate and mix(?) (recovery)

Now again, I am still new to supps and haven't done a TON of research, but I'd like to know if this is acceptable. Anything I might be missing or things I should change that should help?

-MrTORK
    How's your diet? Did you figure out your basal metabolic rate and trying to get a caloric surplus 300-500 calories extra a day. Food and good nutritition is one of the easiest, healthiest, and best ways to gain weight and build your muscles. Supplements should do just that, supplement your diet and exercise. Yours don't seem bad, have basically all the basics.

MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTORK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Xyas View Post
    How's your diet? Did you figure out your basal metabolic rate and trying to get a caloric surplus 300-500 calories extra a day. Food and good nutritition is one of the easiest, healthiest, and best ways to gain weight and build your muscles. Supplements should do just that, supplement your diet and exercise. Yours don't seem bad, have basically all the basics.
    ATM I take down a few boiled eggs in the morning with multivitamins and CLAs from the ripped. Once I bulk, it is to my understanding I might add a couple of more eggs or a good amount of oatmeal with fruit. Snacks now are usually fruit/nuts/yogurt. While bulking I'll throw in a small shake of the Amplified Mass XXX (1 scoop probably) along with the other snacks. Lunch now is just a lean shake fruit smoothie. Once I bulk I might just cut out the lean shake entirely and have a a big turkey/roast beef/ tuna sandwich. Then another snack with the mass shake. Dinner is usually chicken with a sufficient amount of veggies. A bulking dinner I'll try to have a good amount of lean meat with veggies. Nothing before bed for my shredding but with bulking probably another scoop of mass XXX before bed.

WORKOUT
    monday- chest back trAps abs
    tuesday- grAppling/groundNpound
    wednesdAy- bis tris shoulders abs
    thursday- muay thAi/boxing
    friday- legs abs
    saturdAy- mma conditioning
    sunday- rest

this goes 3 weeks.
    4th week i take it easy. i Attend my mma classes still but the weight days i do either light cardio or some yoga. then repeat the next month.