Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

***prep for my first figure show***

Hey Everyone, my name is Sara; I'm 23 years old and currently living in Winnipeg, MB (Canada). I am currently training for my first novice show coming up March 2013 (about 20 week away right now).

Height: 5'5.5" (yes that .5 matters)
    Weight today: 163.5lbs
    Goal for Comp: 130lbs

I train weights 3 times a week so I am doing two muscle groups each time, but I get cardio in 6 days a week.

Monday: Legs & Chest with 45 min post workout Cardio
    Wednesday: Shoulders & Back with 45 min post workout Cardio
    Friday: Arms & Abs with 45 min post workout Cardio

My workout's each contain high reps with medium weight (this has recently changed as I was doing low reps with Heavy weight, and put on about 10-12 pounds of muscle). And about 4 - 5 sets per exercise, and 5 - 6 exercises per muscle group.

Cardio is high intensity, high incline (if on the treadmill or elliptical). Back day I will row for cardio.

Along with this plan, I am a competitive horseback rider, so I am at the barn 6 times a week, riding for an hour each time, and after being a curious kitten and wearing a heart rate monitor, I found out that each hour I ride consecutively (no walk breaks) I am burning on average 450 calories.

So that's it for that.

My diet has been done up for me to enjoy, and not have many cravings right now, it's a little slack but I'm still 20 weeks out.

Wake up at 8:00am
    Breakfast:
    3/4 cup egg whites
    1/3 cup oats
    1 tsp natural pb
    Snack:
    Protein Shake
    Lunch: (post workout)
    4 oz Steak
    1 cup strawberries
    post workout:
    1 protein shake
    1 banana
    10 mini wheats
    post-post workout
    1/2 cup chicken breast
    1/2 cup rice
    salad with oil and vinegar
    Bedtime Snack:
    protein shake
    1 tsp natural pb

Supplements
    FUSION Zeus
    FUSION Sub-Q
    FUSION Shut Eye
    FUSION Glutamine
    USANA Multi-Vitamins
    Isoflex Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein

I will keep this as up to date as possible!

And will post some pictures as soon as I can.
    Last edited by sdowhey2012; 10-03-2012 at 08:39 PM.
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever!

Follow my first Figure Competition Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148613073

Follow my Supplements Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148666753&p=959014933#post959014933

Competiting for the first time on March 23rd, 2013! Figure Medium-Tall

sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdowhey2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weight: 161.5lbs

Today is Wednesday; well the end of Wednesday and I have been studying all day, got a couple hours to get out to the barn to ride, but no Gym today.

I'll try to make it to do some cardio and my delt's/back workout tomorrow inbetween classes, because I'm giving my horse the day off.

I have a new goal as of right now, my Trainer has created this event for out group athletes only, where we will focus on the exercise performance and mindset. So I want to drop and tighten up before then, because he hasn't seen me in almost a year. It's 17 days away (not much time I know) but I'll just have to step up my workouts, diet and cardio. I'll have to force myself to get up and do AM Cardio every day, and then go back to the gym as much as I can during the week, TAKE ALL MY SUPPLEMENTS regardless of where I am, and DIET DIET DIET! My main focus is just to tighten up my body, and the last time I stuck to my diet for 2 weeks everything was so tight, I could see almost all of my abs even at this weight.

My bestfriend is helping me train and diet right now, until I get closer to the show. But I am going to see if he will do my BF so I can see where I'm sitting at the moment.

130 seems so far away, but I know it's achievable.

xo
    Attached Images
    Last edited by sdowhey2012; 10-05-2012 at 11:19 AM.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148666753&p=959014933#post959014933

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in! (what are the numbers looking like?)
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

Originally Posted by anti-steroids View Post
    in! (what are the numbers looking like?)
    My macro's are as follows:

Breakfast - 280 cals - 10g Fat, 23g Carbs, 26g Pro
    3/4 cup egg whites
    1/3 cup oats
    1 tsp natural pb
    Snack: 115 cals - 0g Fat, 1g Carbs, 27g Protein
    Protein Shake
    Lunch: (post workout) 299 cals - 8g Fat, 12g Carbs, 25g Protein
    4 oz Steak
    1 cup strawberries
    Post workout: 319 cals - 1g Fat, 42g Carbs, 30g Protein
    1 protein shake
    1 banana
    10 mini wheats
    post-post workout: 280 cals - 4g Fat, 23g Carbs, 30g Protein
    1/2 cup chicken breast
    1/2 cup rice
    salad with oil and vinegar
    Bedtime Snack: 280 cals - 8g Fat, 5g Carbs, 30g Protein
    protein shake
    1 tsp natural pb

Totals:
    Calories - 1498
    Fats - 31g
    Carbs - 106g
    Protein - 168g

Yes it's a higher calorie intake, but as I said I am horseback riding every day almost for an hour a day, which works out to burn about 400 or so cals. So those extra 200 calories are just an extra boost.

I thought when I first got this meal plan, that the Carbs were a little high for me as I am a low carber, but I'm trying, and now I can't live without my oatmeal in the mornings. Oh how do I love it!

xo
    Last edited by sdowhey2012; 10-05-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Weight: not weighing in until Monday AM, I want to start seeing significant loss instead of getting all worked up if the scale is going to change day to day. (yes I'm addicted too it)

Got up this morning for AM Cardio, got to the Gym by 7:30am, so my hour quickly turned into a half hour of AM cardio, due to the stupid traffic outside. Apparently we get one little snow fall and everyone in the city slides into one another and drives 30 under the speed limit. Like really people, you all knew that this time of year was coming, they even warned you a few days ago that it was supposed to snow on Thursday.. jeeze.

Sorry that was my little Rant.

Anyways, cardio was good, went on the CRX Trainer! I love those things! Burn so much more than on a normal elliptical. I ended up burning 325 cals this morning so I felt much better about only getting a half hour in. Hopped in the tanning bed for 10 minutes and headed home to get my breakfast cooked.

At the same time, I got some steaks and chicken done, need to cook some rice for me second last meal when I get out of class, which is where I am now. And probably shouldn't be on my laptop, but I am not really worried about this class. I have to run back out in the cold to my car and put another toonie into my car meeter to be able to stay for my Sociology class, which I need to start doing, instead of leaving early which I have done for the past 4 class... lol

I'm giving my horse the day off today, he's been super good and I've been working him fairly hard. So I can go to the gym and get my shoulders and back done before I have to shower, get ready for class again at 5:30 and work at 9:00pm. boo.

Tomorrow I do not have class until 2:30 (which I have a test, so that's also what I have to do today after the gym is study more), so I will do AM Cardio again, but it won't be until a little later in the day, I'll come home, STUDY STUDY STUDY, go to class, and then go and Ride. Thus is my life every day of the week except Monday's. I don't know how I will ever have time to keep a guy happy.

Which, I have met this guy, that goes to the same gym as me. hehe. :P

Anyways, I should probably get back to taking class notes and not writing about my daily life issues on my Contestprep log. lol. :P

xo for now.
    Last edited by sdowhey2012; 10-04-2012 at 08:53 AM.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for this! Very good to see a female log in here! great work so far!
    advertising not permitted

Weight: not weighing until Monday!

Super happy with my day yesterday! Ended up returning to the gym and blasting out over an hour of shoulder! MY FAVE BODY PART Did about half an hr on my back and then 30 minutes on the elliptical, and had to head home to shower and get ready for class and work.

Today I had a test at Uni, so I wasn't able to get to the gym for AM cardio (especially after working until 1:30am last night getting up for 7 was going to be a stretch). I ended up cramming all morning until my test at 2:30pm. Was in class like always from 2:30 until 6, and then I was off to see the pony. BUT Funny story, I stopped at home first, and got my phone charger, and decided to take the back roads to the barn. So I left my house and headed on my way. Turned onto one of the first roads, which went from gravel to pure mud hole (we just had snow and rain for the past two days) well it sucked my Mitsubishi RVR in and pulled me in the ditch. Funny sight I would have been going forwards and backwards at full speeds down the ditch trying to launch myself back up on the road, and FINALLY! I did it!
    My car is now a complete mud disaster but I didn't need to be towed out! THANK GOD!

Other than that, nothing much different that normal today, it's that time of the month, so the cravings have gone a bit off the wire, but I'm sticking to the diet and supp plan to a T. (I keep looking at my display picture and should probably update it considering I'm no longer blonde... :S)

Went to see my horse, rode for half an hr, and ALMOST didn't go to the gym because of how exhausted I was... but I did, smashed out an amazing arm workout. Feeling like I'm getting close to some personal bests.

Going to hit the hay and get up for AM Cardio tomorrow morning! Gotta get this body back to contest shape ASAP!

xo
    Last edited by sdowhey2012; 10-05-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Oh hello Saturday, Saturday.. what is Saturday? To most is a sleep-in day, first day of the weekend, a day to relax, maybe a drive out to the lake and spend the weekend out there. Especially this long weekend, for wonder pumpkin filled Thanksgiving.

Well I was up at 7:30am and got ready for the gym to get some AM Cardio started at 8:00am, I was done by 9:00am, and headed back home. I ate my breakfast (1/3 cup oatmeal, 2/3 cup egg whites 1/2 cup blueberries and 1tbsp peanut butter, was SO excited to add some blueberries in today!) felt much better and got ready for my day.

I went and talked to my Tattoo Artist at 11:00am we talked about finishing my leg piece. I am super excited. I have a sailor pin-up girl currently leaning against nothing, so we're going to add a ship, and some cargo boxes to have her leaning against something, with the steering wheel of the ship in the background, add some bubbles, waves, water and a HUGE Kraken coming up out of the water with it tentacles trying to latch onto the girl. I can't wait, we're going to be adding some manta-ray's, seahorses, and coral around my ankle and down my foot to keep it with the sea theme. It's going to be the most exciting thing ever!!

After that, I headed to the gym, did Calves, Abs and Cardio today Going to be SORE tomorrow!! Did 40 minutes of Cardio post workout today, feeling good! Headed home to EAT again! (my mom is starting to get frustrated with me, because of how much I eat. She's like really child? You don't need to eat that much to loose weight, I hate cleaning up and doing dishes after you ever 3 hours!) Yes my mom does my dishes, and my laundry... don't judge me.. she wants too! I don't complain!

Now I'm getting ready to go off and ride my horse, so some more Cardio for my body . And then home to shower, and get ready for my work shift tonight at the Pub, 9:00pm - 1:00am.

Tomorrow is my day off from the gym. I may go and do some Cardio, but other than that, I am just going to sleep and relax, AND get some homework done, because I am in need of catching up! But I will be updating as always ALL weekend!

I don't know why anyone would want to follow my daily log of me complaining and talking about my life.

xo

Hi There,

I have some new pictures, I took them after all my meals today, and almost 3 liters of water soooo I'm slightly bloated... anyways. Looking at them, I am thinking I have a Bikini body lol..

They are a little explicit.. well my but is showing, so I hope that's allowed.

Please be nice.

I have 24 weeks left...
    Attached Images

anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hey I was wondering..do you always eat the same food everyday? like for ex meal one is brown rice&fish? just curious
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

exist to inspire!

Originally Posted by anti-steroids View Post
    hey I was wondering..do you always eat the same food everyday? like for ex meal one is brown rice&fish? just curious
    Same foods every day, that's my diet plan right now, we change it up once a month. Depending on how my body is responding.

Hellllooooo, up again on a day where everyone else is sleeping, but this time not for Cardio. Horseback Riding JUMPING Lesson today with my little 3 year old Greatest fun ever!

I decided to get on the scale today.. a little discouraging because I'm up, but I have been chatting too/hanging out with THE CUTEST bodybuilder EVER! He gives me a little motivation everytime I say something a little negative. I love it!

So I don't have a thanksgiving, which is fine. I don't need all the food that comes along with Turkey haunting me. I am happy just enjoying my Chicken, Rice and Salad. More so, my mom and her boyfriend went to the lake, and I had to work yesterday (which we closed early due to being SO slow), so I couldn't attend the lake with her, which I was kind of sad about.

Just finishing my Oats, and going to brush my teeth, grab a coffee with sweetener and out the door! Super pumped! Maybe I'll get to the gym before 8pm when it closes and do some Cardio to make up for my weight issue. I know it's just a number, bla bla bla, but it's a number I don't want! lol

Anyways.
    xo

mikemillertime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikemillertime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck! i just competed last weekend in my first show. had to drop 50 pounds.

i promise this will be the most rewarding thing youve done!
    dont get discouraged about the weight. it will fluctuate and could be from anything really. just keep things constant! your doing geat, and i commend you for starting this journey

Originally Posted by mikemillertime View Post
    good luck! i just competed last weekend in my first show. had to drop 50 pounds.

i promise this will be the most rewarding thing youve done!
    dont get discouraged about the weight. it will fluctuate and could be from anything really. just keep things constant! your doing geat, and i commend you for starting this journey
    Thank you so much! I feel that days I'm ahead and day's I'm behind. Having a supportive place for me to talk to people is very helpful. My mom isn't the most supportive, it's hard for me to diet with her sometimes, she's always complaining about how much I eat. And she thinks the goal of competing is a very stupid one. But I think once she see's me on stage she may be much more proud!

How did you do in your show?

mikemillertime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikemillertime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i know she will be proud! as well as other people in your life will be congratulating you, and telling you how different you look. and all those thigns are nice and make you feel good, when you yourself might not see the progress becuase you look at yourself daily. but choosing to compete and making this life change is about yourself and feeling happy with what you see, so disregard any neg feedback anyone gives you ( unless its pos. criticism to make you better).

i placed 4th. it was my first show. and i wanted to win obviously. but at the end of the day i was just so proud for loosing 60 pounds that i dont if i had placed last. and thats the attitude ya gotta have.
    and know that if you keep this up you will only get better and better every year of your life.

Originally Posted by mikemillertime View Post
    i know she will be proud! as well as other people in your life will be congratulating you, and telling you how different you look. and all those thigns are nice and make you feel good, when you yourself might not see the progress becuase you look at yourself daily. but choosing to compete and making this life change is about yourself and feeling happy with what you see, so disregard any neg feedback anyone gives you ( unless its pos. criticism to make you better).

i placed 4th. it was my first show. and i wanted to win obviously. but at the end of the day i was just so proud for loosing 60 pounds that i dont if i had placed last. and thats the attitude ya gotta have.
    and know that if you keep this up you will only get better and better every year of your life.

So glad to hear you did well! And 60lbs ibs is amazing! How long did that take you?!

I know I need to actually start "dieting" soon, this is just to help burn some fat right now. Blah.

Well today went well, other than my little issues at the end of the night...

I got up today rode my horse at 10:30am for about 45 min. It was the day off from the gym, so I made sure I was right on my macro's. Got home, studied, did some homework for Uni, and watched some TV. And of course creeped around here.

My parents left me here for Thanksgiving as I think I've said already, so my one girlfriend invited me over for dessert at her house after her family was done dinner (no I did not eat dessert, I had coffee), and I did not realize how hard this was going to be for me.

My ex and I broke up after 2 years about 2 months ago, and there was always my two bestfriends and our guys, and we were the happy group of 6. Watching my two bestfriends interacting and talking with their significant others, and me being there, single... was rather hard. And to top it off, the one that invited me over, had a baby about a month and a half ago, and seeing the people I care about most, and want nothing but the best for, have something that I no longer do, was extremely hard. I got into my car, and bawled my eyes out for almost an hour, ended up calling my ex to talk, he was always good and bringing my mood back to central... but I am still not at central.
    I'm bummed out, and upset laying in my bed.. hoping that I can fall asleep fast tonight, and hope that tomorrow will come before I know it.. especially because it's leg day, and that means I can take out ALL my frustration at the gym.

I just feel like I'm a big mess, and I am just exhausted.

Blah!

LEG DAY COME FASTER PLEASE!

Finally got on the scale!

WEIGHT - 158.2lbs (weigh-in day is monday's from now on!)

Thank the lord, back down to normal, and now to keep tightening! lets do this! Got my assignment done, for University class, Critical Thinking.. stupid assignment. Ate and got ready to hit the gym for Leg's, Ab's and Cardio! It was packed, which sucked because trying to get some supersets done on my legs was hard, everytime I left one machine or spot, someone would snag it. But ran into a couple old friends from the BB community in Winnipeg.

Had to run to Safeway and get more beef, strawberries and salad mix for my meals for the rest of the week, got home and now I'm waiting for the chicken and beef to cook so I can have my dinner in an hour I love food! Food, Food, Food! MMMMHHMMMM!

Feeling still a bit meh from last night's events, and almost like I've started to isolate myself from everyone in the world other than the people at the gym, the barn and University, but I need to work on that..

Tomorrow I will get up for AM Cardio and some quick chest stuff in the AM before class, come home eat, and head to school. Hand in my assignment, go to sociology and then head out to the barn to see my little monster! OOO Here! I'll add a picture of him and I from this past sunday at the end of this post! (The sweater I'm wearing makes me look like I don't know what the gym or dieting is at all... Just a heads up!) He's 3 years old, and his name is Cantato <3 Love him so much!

Well I'll be trolling, browsing and posting tonight! :P
    Attached Images
    Last edited by sdowhey2012; 10-08-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Good Morning,
    I'm very excited about my body now, I'm starting to see some cuts and lines. My arms are starting to lean out, and my delts are showing a bit more. I am so motivated right now to stay on my diet, it's amazing! I usually fall off pretty quick but I've been good! And I'm almost where I haven't been for probably 4 years! In the 140lbs range! woo!

The plan is to compete 125-130lbs. I am hoping that my muscle mass will stay the same, and not disappear, because that's a very low weight for my frame, and I don't know what I will look like there. But it's also hard to visualize my body dried out, and I know that's usually an additional 7-10lbs. I really only have 30lbs left to loose, I remember when it was 50lbs.. The goal seemed so far off really, almost unachievable, but now it's so much closer.

I'm super tired today thought, AM cardio was really hard. I would much rather stay in bed right now than go to University.. even contemplated emailing in my assignment and going back to sleep, but I have a test coming up in my second class (Sociology) and I need to sit and take notes.. my prof is a board writer, so I need to sit and listen to his lectures all the time or I won't get all his information because he doesn't do ANYTHING from the $200 TEXTBOOK he made us buy. Ugh (sorry I'm ranting again)

So, I need some insight. I am thinking of buying a new suit, because I'm not sure I will find someone to alter mine for me before my show.. And it's just the rough design and fabric is still all un touched.

These are my current suits:
    Purple - two piece and red one piece. As well as a black two piece but that's not questionable about being replaced. Just the other two.

The new one I'm looking at is:
    lime green with a little more bling!
    Attached Images

Helllooooo <3

No AM Cardio today, and no Gym today, only because I always feel like Tuesday after class - Wednesday evening is my weekend, I go out to the Boyfriends house and spend the night (he lives 40 minutes from the city I'm in). BUT I LOVE IT! WE ALWAYS DO CHEAT DAY AT HIS HOUSE! But I did go to see and ride my horse for half an hour, so that's a bit of cardio Like always. I went to get on the scale today at the Boy's, and it's out of batteries.. not very impressed when you're half asleep trying to see if you're down a couple pounds or even ounces before you have a cheat. Boo. We'll that's fine, I'll give myself a couple day's to recoup, and get back on it on Monday.

So my cheat meal today! It was amazing! Pizza Hut Buffet! Greatest thing ever created! AND for two people with two pop beverages, it's only $25. woop woop! I had 5 slices of Pizza, a Diet Pepsi and 1 Slice of Dessert Pizza... felt like I was going to explode! BLAH! It made me feel good thought, considering I used to go to Pizza Hut Buffet with the ex (who was overweight.. well obese (5'6" 290lbs).. yea..) and eat probably 15-17 pieces of regular pizza and 4 or 5 of the dessert pizza, pasta and noodle salad.. lol (yes fat kid I know, was 180lbs at one point.. not cool..) but it was so good regardless.
    Back on my diet for my bedtime snack, and back at everything tomorrow!

I will go to AM Cardio tomorrow at 7:00am, eat, then class until 12:45, eat, gym, eat, shower, eat, class 5:30-6:50 and work at 9:00pm and EAT! haha. I have to do Cardio tomorrow to help work off this Pizza Hut. still considering I stayed IN my caloric levels, and had about 50 left over! Pretty stoked! haha.

I feel like I ramble in here, but maybe it'll eventually pick up with comments, and encouragement words. Meh. Doesn't bother me much, it helps me stay accountable for what I'm eating, and my workouts. I have also purchased a workout log, as I've hit Personal Bests at the gym on Monday, I now feel the need to start tracking EVERYTHING and see where my gains are, and where I can improve a bit more.

My legs still feel like I was hit by a train, worse today that they were yesterday (always worse the second day), and can't wait for it to go away. Know I worked my ass this time, as it's probably the worst part of the pain, and right now I can say I HATE being a girl when it comes to sitting down to go pee. Yep. BRUTAL!

Anyways, it's 11:00pm here, time for bed, and up bright and early tomorrow!

xo

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LIKE to hear the rambling! Sounds like things are going good! Judging from the pics you have a great base and am pumped to see the final product on stage!!! best of luck!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    LIKE to hear the rambling! Sounds like things are going good! Judging from the pics you have a great base and am pumped to see the final product on stage!!! best of luck!
    THANK! haha I'm super excited! I have some Photo shoots booked as well over the next couple months, so it'll be a good time!

I have one with my horse in November. I can't wait for that one!

Weight: 158.4lbs

Kind of impressed after eating all that pizza and pasta yesterday that I'm not up any more! It's just water regardless I know this, so I won't let the number get to me at all! Kind of excited actually to get myself going back on track! I have my oatmeal with PB and Blueberries sitting infront of me right now!

AM Cardio was a miss. I couldn't fall asleep until almost 2am, and then when the alarm came, I had this horrible neck pain and was exhausted.. I need to go to bed at 8pm if I want to get up before class! lol! Today is a long day, that's for sure.

Class from 10:00am - 12:00pm
    Gym from 1:00pm - 3:00pm
    Class from 5:00pm - 7:00pm
    Work from 9:00pm - 2:00am (yay for being a bartender) NOT!

I am going to look for a new job today actually, going to start handing out my resume's. I need something that I can work Saturday afternoon's until about 6pm, and then something that I can work Monday and Wednesday's. I am tired of not having any money BLAH! Stupid University is so expensive! I paid $260 towards my winter term, and I am still owing $1600... plus books for each class.. and I have 3 science course.. KILL ME!

Time to head home, get ready for the Gym, Eat! And then work out!! WOO!
    I have to run to greyhound today too, as I have to get my new show jacket! I'm so excited!! It's finally here! It's such a gorgeous blue, with a purple collar! Now jessica is not the only on in Winnipeg that has this jacket. It's so gorgeous! AND mine is washable! WOOT!

Anyways, TALK LATER!

xo
    Last edited by sdowhey2012; 10-11-2012 at 10:40 AM.

Weight: 157.6lbs

My waist is shrinking.. I have lost a total of 2" from it! So excited!

Woke up this morning with the WORST headache I have ever ever experienced. It hurts when I move my eyes from side to side, and move my head too fast. I cut out my Test Booster today, and I'm going to overdose on water all day. See if that helps me, if it does, then I'll just keep at that. Blah.

Can't wait to go to my mans tonight, have to pack and bring all my food for tonight and tomorrow. <3

progress makes it worth it ....well one of many things that makes it that way.keep it up

exist to inspire!

on my phone sorry

Stayed out at the boys last night, so I was 45 minutes out of the city.
    Things are good today, other than I didn't ride Thursday, Friday or today. But I will go ride tomorrow for about an hour. Or until he gives and I'm happy with the results.
    I have to work tonight, and thankfully the headache/migraine has subsided a bit, thanks to 12 hours of sleep, relaxing night and am, lots of water and Tylenol extra strength. So I hope work isn't too bad. Usually Saturdays are pretty horrible, as on slow. No one wants to stay on residence on the weekends. So working beside a university is horrible. Last weekend we closed at 12 because there was no one in the building.

1 more week and I didn't get a chance to get on a scale today but I would say I'm about 5 lbs out of my goal of being on the 140's before seeing my old trainer. So I need to step it up this week! Going to hit the gym tomorrow if my head is feeling better (I was nervous to work out with a headache as my dad did and he ended up going home and having a brain anurysm) so it's a little hard for me to convince myself to follow that.

The boy told me I'm looking "burly" lol I took it as a compliment. Haha. He's not super fond of the whole figure goal, but knows I don't look like that all year round and is still super supportive. Even cooks my meal plan foods and eats them with me when I'm over. And looks forward to my Wednesday cheat meals with him. he's the cutest!!

23 weeks out today! Still have no idea how I'm going to pay my horseback riding trainer right now. I'm so broke until the beginning of November. When ill owe him more money. Ugh.

Xo
    Enough for now!

So, I've found some old pictures with my ex, and I couldn't believe how FAT my lower half was.. I feel much better about myself now.. and thank god..

The one's with shorts on are the old ones... that was 2011 Summer at Canada's Wonderland.. sad really

And the last one of me clothed was this past Thursday.. I can't believe the difference..

Anyways, time to eat, and head to work.

Lol,

xo
    Attached Images

it's Sundy, and Im still experiencing wicked head and neck aches. I am going to call my doctor tomorrow and get in to see her, so that I can figure out what's going on. Maybe I pinched a nerve at the base of my neck, I'm not sure. But something has to give, I was leaning against my sink last night in the mirror and arched my back a bit, and BOOM my knee's buckled. That was not fun. So DOCTOR HERE WE COME! should just get a physical at the same time :s

Diet yesterday lacked a bit, I didn't eat nearly enough food, and my belly is showing it today with the water it's holding on too. (I need to go and buy a new water bottle, one of the 2 litre ones to get me focused on drinking enough, maybe I'll stop on the way to the barn..) Ugh, someone I have to give more money too aswell.. Life Sucks, I need to call the guy from my bank back, and set up a date to sit down and talk about my loan. I don't want to increase it, but I do, because I want to get out of debt.. I still have some debt that's piling up and hurting me, and stuff that's been sitting on my credit report and I'm sad. AND YEAH

Well I'm off to see my horse, hopefully my headache won't last long. Or will go away once I get there.

XO

hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great log so far! Keep posting and try to stay motivated! Sorry to hear about your neck..hope you get better soon. Stay Strong!
    Commitment and Duty: A young Officers drive to the stage. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150397083&p=995053613#post995053613

Once you figure out the "why" then the "how" is easy

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great work on the log! 1 day, 1 meal at a time
    Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor - All American EFX Rep

Phil. 4:13

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX
    http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.