Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pee Pee Natures Wonder Drink

"Urine: The Fountain of Youth"
    by Ahmen Heaven, N.U.T. (Naturopathic Urine Therapist)

I had previously read John Armstrong's "Water of Life" and had tried drinking my own urine on a few occasions about 20 years ago. Recently, someone suggested including information about urine therapy on this web site. So I decided to do some research, and read everything I could find about urine therapy, on other internet web sites, and also purchased six different books on the subject of "urine therapy" from Amazon.com, which I will review here. Drinking one's own urine is an age-old practise, especially in sickness, but is also used by many during good health for preventive health maintenance.

The first book that arrived was Martha Christy's "Your
    Own Perfect Medicine" - - a large book, but easy-to-read, containing fully convincing reviews of many scientifically proven and medically-documented studies showing how drinking one's own urine can be highly therapeutic, even in the most difficult cases. The title summarizes it all, as one's own urine is each individual's own best personal medicine, because each person's own urine contains a variety of anti-bodies to specific ills, which are unique to each individual. Christy's book is somewhat repetitive, though full of information, and she gets the point across. She writes that medical researchers have discovered many elements (from the blood) that are in urine, have enormous medicinal value, and "when they are re-introduced into the body, they boost the body's immune defenses and stimulate healing in a way that nothing else does."

This strange behavior, called "urine therapy," or "auto-immune therapy," or "intrinsic medicine," or simply "UT," and also known in India as "amaroli" (the practice itself) and "Shivambu" (urine, the "water of Shiva"), has a well-documented, proven record of its power to heal an amazing variety of ills, with no negative or harmful effects. Coen van der Kroon's book "The Golden Fountain" lists around 175 different ailments or diseases of the human body, that have been cured by urine therapy, which includes drinking, massaging with-, and bathing in- urine. (Also used for nose drops, ear drops, eye drops, foot baths, eye cups, douche, enemas, etc).
    Disclaimer:
    The thoughts and words in the above post are the product of an internet persona and are for entertainment purposes only. There is no basis in fact, especially regarding feelings about women or the use of chemicals.

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"- George Orwell

I am guilty of stealing the affections of the women you love for my personal amusement-So What! You can have her back when I am done.

chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pt2

Urine therapy has historical roots in ancient Egypt, ancient China, ancient India, Europe in the middle-ages, and even in this century, there have been hundreds of medical studies (including doctors who injected it directly into the blood, apparently because the taste was considered too objectionable).

In Dr. CP Mithal's book Miracles of Urine Therapy, the author mentions certain doctors in India who believe in urine therapy, but know that their patients won't drink it. So when the patient comes for visit, doctor asks for urine sample. The doctor takes it into the back room, where it is repackaged as medicine, with taste and smell disguised. Dr. Mithal writes that we should forgive these deceptive doctors, because it's the only way they can get the patients to drink their urine. It is a divine nectar, with supernatural qualities. After all, as the Bible says, "the life (or life-force) of the flesh is in the blood," and as urine comes from the blood, it contains that "life-force." Imbibed fresh and warm, it is a living food, and a nourishing drink, that is also cleansing, as well as medicinal.

The main theory is that it helps build immunity to disease, much like a vaccination. Martha Christy goes into all of this, and partly focuses on its use as a cosmetic, among other things. She recommends starting off with just a few drops, applied topically to the skin. Urine is helpful for acne, eczema, psoriasis, ringworm, sores, fungal infections, insect bites, snake bites, wounds, burns, abrasions, and even gangrene. Urine is also is a rich source of hormones, especially DHEA and melatonin, and other sex hormones including testosterone, androgen, and estrogen. It is also a rich source of enzymes, vitamins and minerals, and the amino acid creatine (used by body-builders, in the form of an extract from beef). Urine is also a source of allantoin (also found in comfrey and aloe vera, known as 'bone-knit,' in comfrey, and useful in aloe for preventing sunburn). Although I have not seen any information on hGH in urine, I suspect urine may also be a source of hGH (human growth hormone).

Urine contains vitamin B-12, vitamin C, vitamin B-6, and other vitamins, and many minerals. There are approximately 200 known biochemical elements in urine, but researchers believe this is just the tip of the iceberg. Dr. Beatrice Bartnett writes that it is now known that urine contains thousands of bio-chemical compounds, but that only 200 or so have been studied as compounds of interest to medical scientists. Urine contains elements found in the diet, mixed with elements of the blood, and filtered by the liver and kidneys, before flowing out of the body. Most of the toxic matter (if any) in the food we eat is filtered out of the blood, through the liver and kidneys. Any toxic matter that makes its way to the urine would be highly diluted. The end product, urine, is actually less toxic and more alive than much of the food and drink that goes into the body. The body is even able to digest junk foods and devitalized liquids, and produce from it a valuable, medicinal drink. Urine is medicinal, cleansing, and nourishing. Think how much more valuable and medicinal is the urine from healthy, clean blood, which is fed by pure, natural, organic, raw foods. Drinking your own urine makes you think seriously about what you eat.

Rather than being "toxic," urine (which is about 95% water) may actually contain some of the purest water that we can drink. It is a by-product of our blood, filtered by the liver and kidneys, and the cleaner the blood is, the healthier the urine will be. Even urine from relatively unhealthy blood contains valuable immunological factors that can improve health if recycled. If you continue to recycle your urine, the color and taste continually gets more clear and pure, the more it is recycled. Thus, empirical observation proves that urine-drinking has a cleansing effect on the blood. Supposedly, even in the worst cases (where the urine is dark and cloudy, and smells bad), it can become totally clear in only a matter of only a few days at the most. Thus, drinking one's own urine is a very powerful blood cleanser and purifier. .

Urine is pure, fresh, organic, live, filtered "structured" water, at body temperature, containing large quantities of pure, predigested nutrients. It is fresh, raw, and alive, and the cost is totally free (to say the least). No wonder the general medical profession doesn't know more about it - - there's no money in it for doctors or for pharmaceutical companies (although there are many pharmaceutical preparations, moisturizing lotions, etc, which derive from urine).

Urine is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral.
    It is used in cases of AIDS (only AIDS anti-bodies in urine); cancer; fatigue; anemia; all sorts of urinary diseases, for weight-loss, colds and flu, candida, diabetes, digestive problems, jaundice, etc. It is medically-proven against polio, rabies, and tuberculosis. The list of diseases for which it is effective is very long, and around 175 known diseases are said to respond to this kind of therapy. (See longer, partial list at end of this report). Urine therapy is truly a "panacea" (i.e., a "cure-all" or "universal remedy").
    Disclaimer:
    The thoughts and words in the above post are the product of an internet persona and are for entertainment purposes only. There is no basis in fact, especially regarding feelings about women or the use of chemicals.

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"- George Orwell

I am guilty of stealing the affections of the women you love for my personal amusement-So What! You can have her back when I am done.

Pt3

The folklore is to take the middle stream only, and morning urine is best, although John Armstrong often recommended drinking it all, every drop, until well. The past few years have seen "World Symposiums" on urine-therapy, attended by hundreds of doctors from around the world who drink their own urine. The last world symposium was in Germany in May 1999. Inquiries to Coen van der Kroon, author of "The Golden Fountain": cvdk@knoware.nl

Martha Christy offers sensible advice, and many case studies. She suggests not flushing the kidneys by taking copious amounts of water, which dilutes the healing properties of the urine. Before reading her book, I thought I might start drinking a little of my own. Now, as strange as it seems, I honestly feel there may be nothing better to drink. After you read the highly-documented proof in these books, you probably won't want to waste another drop of this precious fluid (which is not a waste product, but a by-product of your own blood). In fact, the body has predigested the food, mixed it with elements in your own blood, filtered out the poisons, and is producing a product that is very nutritious and proven beneficial for health, even (and especially) in cases of sickness. This is filtered blood, that is richer and more alive coming out, than the food going in!! Our bodies provide us with an amazing biochemical pharmacy, if we would only recognize this fact. Urine contains a vast array of anti-bodies, hormones, and enzymes, and is anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-septic, and anti-fungal.

If you can accept the fact that urine is actually one of the purest, and most nutritious, and easily digested and easily absorbed foods, then you can be sure to never go hungry again, and you will always be fed with the purest foods, whose source you can trust. As Jesus said: "If you believe in me, you will never thirst.... Rivers of living water will flow from your bellies." (John 7:38) (How can you absolutely trust there's not a poison in your drink? Many times, people have been poisoned to death, both intentionally and unintentionally). A few years ago, there was a recall on celery sold in the supermarket, because it had traces of an insecticide called 'parathion' on it. Just a few drops of 'parathion' can be lethal to a human being!! If you drink your own urine, you can be assured that it's pure, fresh, and organic, and is compatible with your own system.

Drinking your own urine also makes you question what you put into your body. The taste of your urine will change depending on what you consume. My own urine usually tastes slightly bitter, or slightly salty, or slightly sweet, sometimes a mixture of these three tastes. Sometimes it tastes very clear and pure, with almost no flavor. sometimes it is very sweet, if i've been eating sweets. It usually also gets very clear whenever I recycle my urine a few times in a row. The elements in the food and drink we ingest, pass into the blood stream, and are filtered by the liver and kidneys. Urine is one substance in nature that has been examined and analyzed more than most all other substances. But urine is much more than what most people think it is. While most people in the modern world consider urine to be a filthy waste product, it is actually more valuable than we care to recognize. Urine is a super-food and a solvent, charged with the life-force (even the heat) from the blood, and is medicinal, cleansing, and nourishing.

Martha Christy refers to John Armstrong (author of "The Water of Life") who did pioneering research in the 1920's, 30's, and 40's. Armstrong himself fasted on his own urine (and water) for 45 days, in order to heal himself of tuberculosis. He claims it completely saved his life from "incurable" tuberculosis, and also he found it rejuvenated him physically, and even his skin became soft as a young girl's. Surprisingly, he broke his own 45-day urine fast by eating raw beef!! He also drank raw milk, and railed against consumption of pasteurized milk, writing humorously that many people think "pasteurized" means "fresh from the pasture." However, for most of his patients, who fasted on urine, he recommended transitioning back to normal eating, by starting simply with just orange juice and then oranges, and slowly transitioning back to a healthful diet. Armstrong supervised more than 1,000 people in urine fasts -- although I saw in print on Coen van der Kroon's website that the number was about 40,000 patients -- during the 1920s, 30s, and 40s.

Armstrong wrote, and other urine therapists attest, that diagnosis plays no practical part in treatment, since most every known disease can be cured by this means. Armstrong's book was originally published in 1944, written in a dialect specific for Great Britain in the 40's, sounding a little haughty and difficult to read. But if one tries to understand what he's saying, translating it into modern English, Armstrong's work is amazing proof of urine therapy. In his book, he reviews many of his more interesting cases, including one patient who fasted for 101 days on his own urine. Another man who couldn't lose weight, fasted for 49 days on his own urine, going from 420 pounds, down to 105 pounds (in just 7 weeks).

Armstrong talks about his own (and his predecessors') use of urine therapy in healing diseases like obesity, common cold and flu, heart disease, growths and cancers, prostate trouble, arthritis, glaucoma, rheumatism, cataract, venereal disease, leukemia, malaria, diptheria, chickenpox, scarlet fever, rheumatic fever, bronchial asthma, orchitis, bright's disease, jaundice, scurvy, dropsy, burns, rash, warts, bed-wetting, menstruation trouble, kidney disease, urinary complaints, mucus colitis, pyorrhea, gangrene, etc.... Armstrong also recommends its use as a mouthwash, aftershave lotion, anti-septic, etc. He writes: "...within man himself is to be found the substance to cure his diseases." He writes that his book substantiates his contentions by the case histories he cites, on the principle that "one ounce of facts is worth many pounds of theories."

One other notable fact about Armstrong is that he understood the need to massage with urine. He insists that cures were faster and more effective in those who bathed, massaged, rubbed, and soaked themselves with urine. He got this idea, he says, on his first fast on urine and water, when this Biblical verse came into his mind: "when thou fastest, anoint thy head and wash thy face." (Matthew 6:17). He also points out the other Biblical verse (in Proverbs 5) that originally led him to drinking his urine: "Drink water from thy own cistern." Surprisingly, he appears to have missed the most important verse, from John 7:38: "Rivers of living water shall flow from your bellies."

Armstrong highly recommended massaging urine onto the skin, especially to the face, neck, and feet. Urine is absorbed through the skin, and is an excellent cosmetic for healthy as well as blemished skin. It moisturizes skin at the same time it heals burns, and can even prevent and/or heal scar tissue. Massaging and soaking the skin with urine is also a way for the hormonal contents of the urine to be slowly re-absorbed into the system, while by-passing digestive juices that may neutralize their potency.

As for use on skin, almost all the researchers and writers say that old urine is preferable, some as much as 4 to 8 days old. The ancient Indian text Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi suggests using old, boiled-down urine for skin massage, with 75% of the water boiled off. But research has shown that fresh urine, as well as urine which is boiled down to 25% consistency, and also unboiled urine which is at least 4 days old, are all excellent for use on the skin. The smell of ammonia in the old urine is not toxic, and is actually beneficial. Do not drink old urine. Use old urine only on skin.

These researchers and writers on urine therapy also recommend urine massages, urine packs, urine eye-drops, ear-drops, foot baths, and even urine enemas! Urine nose-drops (a few squirts of urine, applied down the nostrils with an eye-dropper ), can help loosen mucus and clear up blocked nasal passages. Martha Christy also points out an accepted practise in France in an earlier century was for wealthy women to soak themselves in urine baths!
    Disclaimer:

Pt4

The next book I read was Coen van der Kroon's "The Golden Fountain: The Complete Guide to Urine Therapy," a high-quality book, with many more case studies, numerous references, extensive bibliography, and complete text of the 107 verses of the ancient Sanskrit text Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi. I loved the picture of the Indian Holy Man drinking his own urine out of a human skull - although I prefer a ceramic cup, or a coconut shell.

In the next paragraphs are some of the verses from the Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi ("the method of drinking urine for rejuvenation"), part of a 5,000-year-old document called the Damar Tantra, which offers advice on "amaroli," and a prognosis for its followers. Urine therapy (the therapeutic drinking of Shivambu) has been used in ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. "Shivambu" means the water of Shiva (the highest god in the Hindu pantheon), and Shiva means auspiciousness. "Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi" also translates as "Water of Auspiciousness." I've also seen it refered to as the "Water of Life," the "Divine Nectar," the "Golden Elixir," etc., although I call it the "Fountain of Youth." The Kingdom of Heaven is within us, taught Jesus. It is just divine that after all our searching for the "Fountain of Youth," we have finally discovered that it is within us.

From the Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi (verses 9 through 21): "Shivambu is a divine nectar! It is capable of abolishing old age and various types of diseases and ailments... All the ailments subject to from the very birth will be completely cured... One's body will be internally cleansed... Drinking it for two months stimulates and energizes the senses... Followed for three months, all types of ailments will disappear and all miseries will evaporate... After five months, the follower will be completely healthy, and will be bestowed with divine eyesight... After six months, the follower will be exceptionally intelligent... After seven months, the follower will be exceptionally strong... After eight months, the human body will possess divine lustre, like that of shining gold, that will be permanent... After nine months of continual use, tuberculosis and leprosy will perish... After ten months of continual use, the follower becomes practically the treasury of lustre and brightness... After eleven months, the follower becomes pure, both externally and internally... After one year of continual use, the follower acquires solar shining...

... ... Seven years of use makes the follower capable of conquering his ego... Nine years of this method will make the follower immortal.... After ten years of experimentation, it will be possible to float in the air with ease... Twelve years will enable one to be as long lived as the moon and the planets... Dangerous animals such as serpents will not affect one in any way; serpents' poison will not kill the follower. One can float on water just as wood floats, and he will never drown....

Continuing with verses 22 through 44: "If taken for six months continuously, the powder of Amrita dissolved in Shivambu will make a man free from human ailments and he will become perfectly happy... the powder of Haritaki mixed with Shivambu should be taken regularly for one year. It puts a stop to old age and disease, and if used for one year, makes a man exceptionally strong and healthy.... The stomach powder, Kostha Churna, should be taken with Shivambu continually for a period of twelve years. The tokens of old age such as wrinkles on the skin, grey hair, etc., vanish. Man will have the strength of ten thousand elephants... ...Man becomes strong and divinely lustrous. He can enjoy longevity and can compete with death... He becomes free from human ailments. He assumes a divinely lustrous physique, like that of Shiva; he can recreate the universe and can lead a divinely pleasant life... possesses divinely pleasant lustre full of bliss... Mixture of lotus roots, mustard seeds and honey...taken with Shivambu...makes the human body exceptionally light and energetic...

Other herbal preparations taken with Shivambu are "capable of relieving old age and all kinds of diseases... makes a man lustrous and he acquires a body with divine attributes... All pains and miseries vanish... all human ailments perish and the body becomes well-nourished and strong... and ... can conquer death... relieved of any typoe of ailment....brain power becomes brilliant.... voice becomes melodious... relieves any disease ... bestoweed with divine eyesight... makes a man free of ailments and his hair becomes black again... can enjoy the fruits of meditation and will experience spiritual growth...

Continuing from Verse 48: "Shivambu should be applied to the whole body. It is exceptionally nourishing, and can relieve all ailments... The follower can acquire divine power... The follower's body will be cleansed, his mind will be ever cheerful and he can attain divine lustre... will have insight in the Scriptures... will become very strong and brave... the follower will become, as it were, a god on earth.... He will become a good orator and all the universe will be visible to his eyesight... he will become the master and authority of meditation. He will enjoy the utmost pleasure in life... the body becomes healthy and strong... will then be able to control ejaculation and will be unconquerable in sexual intercourse... becomes a symbol of learning and enjoys excellent eyesight... will be free of old age and will have excellent foresight... will possess excellent and long eyesight within a distance of miles... will be able to hear from a long distance... He can read the minds of others... even the most beautiful Princess will be attracted to him... mental disorders will disappear... the follower of this therapy will become as young as a lad of sixteen years... ...the signs of old age disappear promptly... helps to conquer old age... gives divine countenance... old age will be under control... follower will acquire a radiant personality... he will definitely enjoy longevity... his heart will be strong. His body and muscles will be strong. He will float in pleasure... will be full of strength and bravery... body will be shining with lustre... will be well versed in arts and sciences... have an impressive voice... One hundred and twenty four ailments (arising from Kapha, Pitta, and Vata) will vanish with this treatment... eyesight will be sharp... even fire will not harm him. He will not be burn by fire... cleanses the body, keeps it free of disease, and allows the follower to move quickly... the follower will quickly master the practice of yoga... deficiency of minerals in the body is corrected... eyesight brightens, oratory powers and knowledge are acquired...

Verses 104 through 107 conclude: "Oh Goddess, during the process of the intake of Shivambu, the following things should be strictly avoided: vegetables in the form of leaves, flowers, or legumes; grains that cause flatulency; and starchy, pungent, sour, and salty foods. Sexual intercourse should also be avoided. This will help to accomplish the fruits of this method. Behaving against these rules will put man in unexpected difficulties. ... Oh my beloved Parvati! I have narrated the details of Shivambu Kalpa. This is its technique. Attempts should be made to keep it a secret. Do not tell anyone."

Always use fresh urine (fresh and warm) if drinking, although urine that has aged for several days (Coen van der Kroon suggests 4 to 8 days) is better for the skin. Dr. Beatrice Bartnett (author of "Urine Therapy - It May Save Your Life") suggests that we make a prayer thanking our bodies for providing us with this divine elixir, and to drink it slowly, willingly, and with cheerfulness. Martha Christy recommends plenty of rest, and urine seems to be a great normalizer. It is supposedly high in melatonin, which may help give it its calming effect (while also strengthening the physical body and immune system). Besides known for its laxative and diuretic effect, it also helps clear up congestion (gargle with it for a sore throat, or sniff it for relief from sinus and respiratory congestion). Drinking my urine seems to make me feel stronger, and also more relaxed (perhaps because of its melatonin content), and I feel more self-confident, and happier. Drinking my own urine definitely seems to have an invigorating effect, and it certainly must be considered a medicinal tonic.

The taste of my urine varies. Sometimes it is clear and pure, like warm rainwater, with no taste, or only a slight taste that is not objectionable. Sometimes it has a distinct, smooth, rich flavor, although you may have to "develop a taste for it." After all, your first sip of wine, or swig of beer, probably didn't taste too good either, until you "developed a taste for it." I'm on a relatively good diet, so my urine is usually not objectionable in flavor. However, if it tastes objectionable, I don't drink it. This may be an important, although overlooked, aspect to the practise of amaroli, since the Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi warns the follower to avoid certain foods (and other activities) if drinking one's own urine, or else trouble may follow. The Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi clearly states: "Behaving against these rules will put man in unexpected difficulties."

Urine consists of about 95% water, while about 5% includes the 200+ substances that have been mentioned. Even the basic kind of water that urine contains (called "structured water") is the best kind of water to drink, and the most useful to our bodies. If nothing else, you can tell by drinking urine, that it tastes very smooth, and feels compatible for digestion. Also, consider urine's attractive golden-amber color!
    Disclaimer:

The end.....

Do not mix urine with other foods or drinks, or within an hour before or after eating. Also there's no need to overdrink. Martha Christy points out that sometimes only a few drops can help, or prove remedial. Occassionally you may want to follow a cup of urine with a "chaser," like fresh-squeezed orange or grapefruit juice, or other juicy fruit.

Martha Christy mentioned that the former prime minister of India, Morarji Desai, was an avid follower of this practice, and recommended it to his countrymen, some of whom jokingly refered to urine as "Morarji Cola." Desai was interviewed on national television in the United States on "60 minutes" in 1978, but because he wasn't able to cite many reliable medical studies, his credibility was soured. However, author Coen van der Kroon visited Desai in India in the spring of 1994, when Desai was 99 years old, and still in good health, although he died the following year, at age 100. Desai said he drank a glass of urine every day, and massaged and washed himself with it. At age 99, van der Kroon writes, his senses seemed sharp, he appeared healthy, and his skin still seemed radiant and soft.

The cleaner your diet, and subsequently the cleaner your blood, the better your urine will taste, and its use all over your body becomes less objectionable. It is advised to avoid meat and coffee when employing urine therapy, as well as prescription- and recreational drugs, and also to be on a low-salt and low-protein diet. Urine is composed mainly of "structured water" which is healthful to the body. I believe that urine is a more pure, richer, fresher, and more alive substance coming out of you, than the food going in!!! Think about that! It is pre-digested, fresh, raw, alive, organic, filtered, and at body temperature, full of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, hormones, and other health factors, especially the individually-specific anti-bodies which have a healing effect on a wide variety of illnesses, from cancer to the common cold, from AIDS to chronic fatigue syndrome.

In "Your Own Perfect Medicine," Martha Christy points out that there has never been a case, ever, where urine-drinking was found to be toxic to the human body, and doctors have researched more than 100,000 subjects in this century alone. Supposedly, millions of people are using this therapy in Germany today. Urine is completely non-toxic, without even any known side-effects, except possible healing crises which soon pass. She points out that almost every known pharmaceutical drug has a long list of side-effects, but with urine, there are none.

In the Bible, Jesus said "If you believe in me, you will never thirst" and also "Rivers of living water shall flow from your bellies." (John 7:38) John Armstrong refered to urine-drinking as his "penance," and as "penance" for others, and continued to drink his own urine for the rest of his life, and kept in good health. He himself claimed to drink (or try to drink) "every drop" of his own urine, and recommended this to many of his patients, many of whom fasted for weeks at a time, drinking all of their own urine. However, other urine therapists, and general folklore on the subject, suggests that it's best to drink only the middle stream, and morning urine is best.

The fourth book I read was "Urine Therapy: It May Save Your Life" by Dr. Beatrice Bartnett (1996). This is also a good book with many interesting facts and case studies, and the author claims there are more than 800 specific articles on file about urine therapy. Dr. Bartnett reveals that we all drank urine before we were born, because urine is the main ingredient of amniotic fluid. It has recently been discovered that fetuses use their amniotic fluid to develop their lungs. The fetus literally "breathes" this fluid into its lungs, and without it, the lungs do not develop. The main constituent of amniotic fluid is fetal urine.

If there is ever a water shortage, because of natural disaster or due to catastrophe, we can safely drink our own urine, and be the healthier for it. It's like drinking your own filtered blood, and has strong healing properties. It's even used to cure leprosy in India, and is a perfect antidote for poisons, chemicals, insect- and animal- bites, and is anti-venomous against snake bites. Dr. Bartnett is also co-author of "The Miracles of Urine-Therapy" (with Margie Adelman, published 1988, and several times refers to other case histories and information in her earlier work). The recent edition of Dr. Bartnett's "Urine Therapy - It May Save Your Life" (1996) contains 87 references to other medical studies on this subject, and lists 12 books on urine-therapy. Martha Christy's 1998 edition of "Your Own Perfect Medicine" contains 120 references to a variety of scientific, medical studies. Coen van der Kroon's bibliography in "The Golden Fountain" cites 32 other books or articles about urine therapy, including "The Alchemy of Urine," published in Israel in 1992. He cites an enlightening passage in that publication, in which a follower of urine therapy concluded that God made it this way to "remind us that things aren't always what they seem to be."

There's a huge amount of evidence in favor of urine-therapy, and these well-written, and highly-documented books will certainly change your way of thinking. Even if you're in good health, a dose of your own urine provides energy promoting nutrients, hormones, enzymes, as well as natural antibodies that can enhance preventive health care.

Another interesting book on this subject is Arthur Lincoln Pauls' "Shivambu Kalpa" (1978). There is much to be found in an internet search of "urine therapy." For a comprehensive list of other publications, links, and resources on this amazing and important subject, see alphabetical list at bottom of this page.

There is also something esoteric about urine. I mentioned that it is a super-natural food, because it is a byproduct of the blood, which contains the "life-force." My first impression was I felt stronger, happier, and had more confidence. Perhaps it was the vitamin B-12 in urine, or perhaps simply the esoteric element of "life-force," also called "chi," "ki," or "prana." Drinking your own urine, certainly seems to be a way to raise your "prana," "energy," or "life-force." The Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi refers to a strengthening and improvement in the voice, as one of the effects of "amaroli," as just one of many improvements to one's health, happiness, and power. If you have difficulty urinating, this is one way to increase your life-force, and flow of urine. I believe a strong-flowing urine is a sign of vital life-force, while a weak flow is a sign of a weakened life-force. The word "urine" begins with "ur" which in Hebrew means "light." Abraham, the father of the Jewish race, came from a place called "Ur," and "uranus" in Greek means "heaven." There is an esoteric following over the "Urantia Book."

For many years, I have thought about the Biblical story of the Garden of Eden, and the original sin - - eating fruit from from the "tree of knowledge of good and evil," which leads to death; whereas eating the fruit of the "tree of life," would lead to eternal life. The Bible states that the two trees were both in the "midst" of the garden. But it is a mystery how two different trees could stand in the "midst" of the garden, since "midst" is a contraction of "middle-est" (or "most middle"). Only one tree could stand in the "most middle." My own theory, for whatever it's worth, is that the Garden of Eden is the human body, and that the two trees, (in the "most middle") are the spine (which is the tree of knowledge of good and evil), and the penis (the tree of life). Male gender used, since man and woman were originally created as one. Also note that "s-p-i-n-e" and "p-e-n-i-s" are made up of the same letters, and their fruits (sperm and brain cells), are very similar, chemically and morphologically. For many years I thought that eating from the tree of life, meant reabsorbing your own seed, but then I heard a voice in my head suggest that urine, too, is also fruit from the tree of life. The Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi, like the Bible, suggests that if you ingest this "fruit" (from the tree of life), you may live forever.

If for no other reason, you might as well look into urine therapy just in case there ever comes a time on this planet when you can't get any food (or any good food) to eat, or any clean water to drink. For example, this knowledge could come in very helpful in a nuclear winter, or famine... But there's no need to wait until doomsday. The secret of life is here, and is within us. The "Kingdom of Heaven" is within you. Our own urine may indeed be the elusive "Fountain of Youth," so long sought for, but ever present within us. As we clean up our diet, we also clean up our blood, and as our blood is cleansed, our urine tastes just fine. (You can also cleanse your blood by drinking your urine, as has been empirically demonstrated by anyone who recycles their own urine for anywhere from a few hours to only a few days. By drinking your own urine, your urine becomes clarified.) Our own urine, far from being a filthy waste product, is a medicinal cornucopia, that is cleansing, as well as nourishing. As Jesus said: "Rivers of living water flow from your bellies." (John 7:38)
    Disclaimer:

Find the answer within yourself

Why waste money on Expensive supplements.....

Maybe I should have posted this in the supplement forum....

Disclaimer:

Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is it ok to mix some Splenda with your urine to give it more of a sweet taste?

-Bill
    Start weight 337 pounds
    Current weight 262 pounds
    Goal Weight 185 pounds
    Down 75 pounds, 77 more to go!!!

"Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he will have to touch to be sure."

LuvS/Veronica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LuvS/Veronica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LuvS/Veronica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's only a NATURAL thing to drink your own pee and it doesn't have to do with GENDER. Take Care

The Facts are Facts..... Medical Proof states that

Urine is also is a rich source of hormones, especially DHEA and melatonin, and other sex hormones including testosterone, androgen, and estrogen. It is also a rich source of enzymes, vitamins and minerals, and the amino acid creatine (used by body-builders, in the form of an extract from beef). Urine is also a source of allantoin (also found in comfrey and aloe vera, known as 'bone-knit,' in comfrey, and useful in aloe for preventing sunburn). Although I have not seen any information on hGH in urine, I suspect urine may also be a source of hGH (human growth hormone).
    Disclaimer:

Cycle this stuff for max results

Urine contains vitamin B-12, vitamin C, vitamin B-6, and other vitamins, and many minerals. There are approximately 200 known biochemical elements in urine, but researchers believe this is just the tip of the iceberg. Dr. Beatrice Bartnett writes that it is now known that urine contains thousands of bio-chemical compounds, but that only 200 or so have been studied as compounds of interest to medical scientists.
    Disclaimer:

AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yay pee?
    MAXIMIZE YOUR CLOITS AND DLOITS!!! AB-ABBER!

"The'll be all up ons!"

Location: Where all of the really, really, really, ridiculously good looking people live
    buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So what happens if you get your own jizz in your eye?

Non Toxic Health

In "Your Own Perfect Medicine," Martha Christy points out that there has never been a case, ever, where urine-drinking was found to be toxic to the human body, and doctors have researched more than 100,000 subjects in this century alone. Supposedly, millions of people are using this therapy in Germany today. Urine is completely non-toxic, without even any known side-effects, except possible healing crises which soon pass. She points out that almost every known pharmaceutical drug has a long list of side-effects, but with urine, there are none.
    Disclaimer:

skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by buffdan
    So what happens if you get your own jizz in your eye?
    I'd imagine you use your built in eye wash.

SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So chiba, are you drinking your own urine?
    Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit.
    'Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.'

NotSoOldPhart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could you sell piss for a profit?
    Maxin', not relaxin'.

If God didn't want us to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so what do i eat or drink to make my urine taste good?

seriously did you try it chiba?
    "Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam." - Winston Churchill

Originally posted by SlateDrake
    So chiba, are you drinking your own urine?

Nope.

I am giving the info out to those who have a interest in this.....
    Disclaimer:

Originally posted by Joske
    so what do i eat or drink to make my urine taste good?

seriously did you try it chiba?

No I would never drink piss.....This is information for the masses
    Disclaimer:

el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If anyone does try this be sure to post how it went. That's some crazy ****, and would be even crazier if it actually helps you.
    The Citadel

Running is a mental sport, and we are all insane.

Location: Where all of the really, really, really, ridiculously good looking people live
    buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ahmen Heaven? a N.U.T. ? Good one, Chiba......

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    which is more sad, the fact that someone posted info on drinking your own piss, or the fact that people actually read that article on drinking your own piss.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sounds delicious

Originally posted by buffdan

Ahmen Heaven? a N.U.T. ? Good one, Chiba......

I am glad someone saw that....

The information is not wrong

The fact is what it is....distasteful but true

Piss coming out of the body is sterile and full of well stuff you need. The science is basic on this.

Feel free to research it on your own

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/urine.htm
    Disclaimer:

stevenlm19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Old post but I found it so maybe others will as well.

I started drinking my urine recently, and it is honestly amazing. I have never felt better, performed stronger, or recovered faster than I am now.

Truly amazing stuff. Get educated on what powerful clean stuff your urine really is, and try it.

HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stevenlm19 View Post
    Old post but I found it so maybe others will as well.

I started drinking my urine recently, and it is honestly amazing. I have never felt better, performed stronger, or recovered faster than I am now.

Truly amazing stuff. Get educated on what powerful clean stuff your urine really is, and try it.
    I'll sell my urine to you for about 3.50/L mate
    *no crew* crew

I prefer my own lol, thanks though.

Originally Posted by chiba102 View Post
    No I would never drink piss.....This is information for the masses
    Good info, but pretty lame to post without even trying it. Grow a pair and try before you preach it.

Originally Posted by el cid View Post
    If anyone does try this be sure to post how it went. That's some crazy ****, and would be even crazier if it actually helps you.
    Tried (before seeing this post), and it’s going awesome. I’ve tried dozens and dozens of supplements. Some work well. Nothing approaches pee in terms of how I feel in the gym. Not even close.

Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Urophiliac
    "Every man I meet is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him." - Emerson

"If anything is possible for man, and peculiar to him, think that this can be attained by thee." - Marcus Aurelius

Ron Paul 2012