Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up CONDENSE by PURUS LABS pre-workout

Taste/Dosage:10/10
    Mixes really well I have been taking 1 scoop with 8 ounces of water. I have the green apple and it tastes clean! I take this on a nearly empty stomach (about 3 hours after my most recent meal). The one scoop has been enough for the past 2 weeks I have not felt it weaken yet.

Effectivness:9/10
    The Energy: This is definitely something that gets better with time. Around 5 uses I was getting the full effects everytime. What was even better was that after about 10 uses, I become constantly more vascular than I normally was. Working out or not it seemed like I always had veins popping. I am also using this with 5g creatine in my pre-workout and in my post protien shake. The pumps are amazing. GREAT suuplement for leg and back day! Good clean energy that lasts me hours. This makes you SWEAT! Which I loved because I have been trying to burn fat and build solid muscle.

I can see myself ordering another tub which I have NEVER done with a pre-workout before.

Value:8/10

This is 24.95 at vitacost.com and you can usually get free shipping or discount codes for signing up. This isn't bad at all if you use a one scoop dosage. But at two scoops your only getting 20 servings which isn't all that great. BUT I also think that with the constant vascularity it gave me that it was a little more than just a preworkout therefore I gave it a higher rating on the value.

Overall: 9/10

This is my new favorite pre-workout. I am wanting to mix it with Muscle Marinade next and see how that goes. This product is something I suggest you don't judge until you are 1/3 of the way through with it. If you want to try it as a male I would also suggest buying two tubs. As a female one tub will last you a month for sure. This was an outstanding preworkout that was really more than a preworkout to me. Purus definitely made another great product here. Keep in mind I am a pre-workout lover because I am a full time nutrition student and work 40 hours a week-I rely on a solid pre-workout!! I would choose this over neuro-core, Jack 3D, Muscle-Pharm Assault, N.O.Xplode, and hyperFX (these are the most recent ones I have used). Hope this helps those looking for new powerful pre!

CONS: Wish there were more servings in the tubs. It is a powerful supplement at first so it takes time to figure out what you should and should not eat beforehand and how much time in advance-it varies for everyone. IF you do creatine with it make sure you drink a lot of water. This product makes you SWEAT so beware of dehydration. Other than this I was happy with the product.
    No Brain No Gain

Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Appreciate taking time to review!

I love Condense and use it religiously myself. Glad you enjoyed it!

Oh and you always nice to see someone from around my area. Tulsa here.
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

"If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I'd still swim. And I'd despise the one who gave up." - AM

Message me with any questions!

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Purus products always get great feedback, glad to hear this is once again the case.

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wHATS THE PROFILE LOOK LIKE?

if swolenone says its good, it must be good
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Meatie View Post
    wHATS THE PROFILE LOOK LIKE?

if swolenone says its good, it must be good
    40 servings

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Chloride 48 mg <2%
    Sodium 130 mg 6%
    Potassium 52 mg <2%

ATP-Sustaining, Lactate-Buffering, Blood-Oxygenating Mitrochondrial Efficiency Complex:

Betaine Anhydrous (2.5 g)
    Beta Alanine (2 g)
    Nitratene (high molecular-yield nitrate form) (480 mg)
    Caffeine (200 mg)

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Tartaric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Silica, Potassium Chloride, Sucralose, Malic Acid.
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

"If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I'd still swim. And I'd despise the one who gave up." - AM

Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abigail8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The best part is when you cycle off of the condense you can just do the muscle marinade and get a whole new and great pump love purus' stuff!
    No Brain No Gain

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Abigail8 View Post
    The best part is when you cycle off of the condense you can just do the muscle marinade and get a whole new and great pump love purus' stuff!
    If you dont mind me asking, what would be the point of cycling off Condense to switch to [a much stronger] Muscle Marinade?

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    If you dont mind me asking, what would be the point of cycling off Condense to switch to [a much stronger] Muscle Marinade?
    I really dont feel as if the muscle marinade is "stronger" it just gives you a different kind of pump. I never take the same pre back to back so its nice to have options from a supp company that delivers effective product.
    No Brain No Gain

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Flavors and energy are on point, good stuff!
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Vanillaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

CameronMacLeod

Just ordered some. Not found a decent pre workout since pre ban jack3d. High hopes for this.

Dlariccia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Grambo25 View Post
    Appreciate taking time to review!

I love Condense and use it religiously myself. Glad you enjoyed it!

Oh and you always nice to see someone from around my area. Tulsa here.

When will Bodybuilding.com sell Purus Labs?

Dlariccia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jack'd Up

Originally Posted by Vanillaboy View Post
    Just ordered some. Not found a decent pre workout since pre ban jack3d. High hopes for this.
    hi tech Jack'd Up is basically the original Jack3d with DMAA

strongsupplementshop dot com has it

Originally Posted by Dlariccia View Post
    When will Bodybuilding.com sell Purus Labs?
    Strong thread bump..... We'd love to work with them again. Have to show a demand to help push us to the store.
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bumpski

just bought a tub of this, excited to use it!! tastes great.
    Once a son of light, now a creature in the night