Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500)

Angry Thanks misc. ..you MESSED up my weekend (PICS) (cliffs) (srs)

Alright lads. You might remember this thread I made a few days ago:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148486133

I'm still staying with my mate up near Bagnor, in Berkshire England. He's a uni Brah so we've been attending gatherings/parties etc.

On Friday he got invited to his friends birthday bash thing. It was a rented out venue/bar. You lot rinsed me in the last thread for rolling up sober. So I pre-drank with my mate. Got through a large bottle of Vodka between us and a few sly cans of beer. My status at the end of the pre drink session: Somewhat yucky.

We left with an aim to get to the party at 11pm. I decided to take a small bottle of vodka. My aim? To top up peoples drinks as I walk around.

Got to the door of the venue at 11ish. Bouncer at the door with a guest list let everyone in including my mate. As I went to stroll in the bouncer held out his hand against my chest to stop me walking in. He bert stared me and asked for my name. Of course my name wasn't on the list. It took about 15 minutes for my friend to locate the birthday girl who told the bouncer to let me in. He then noticed my bottle of vodka and conviscated it. ******* got right in my face and said "You're in my bad books, boy".

Got in and the tunes were banging out. I was drunk so my walk was in time with the music lol (cringe) (dance walk). I was confident enough to let my mate do his own thing and got chatting to a table of girls for about 10-12minutes. One of them recgonised me from that awkward house party but I redeemed my status. Sly pic of the table as I walked off:

I then went to the bar and ordered a few cheeky jagerbombs for the girls. I thought it was a decent plan:

When I got back to the table there were two other lads chatting to them. I put the tray down and the cheeky knts drank them all. I was just stood there like "Lolwut?". I was rustled and walked off in a pretty bad mood.

Got chatting to another girl. 4.25/10 misc standards. Asked if I could take her pic she said no so I just went ninja instead. Flash means she noticed:

She asked wtf the flash was and I just denied all knowledge. I was with this girl for about 30mins. We started playing one of those arcard machines they have in pubs. We ended up getting top score. For our team name I put this:

She went NUTS. Accused me of being homophobic (I'm not btw) and how No Homo is "Disrespectul to most folk". She stormed off and in a rage I went to the smokers area.

Dat dere bouncer was in there. I lit up a cigarette (social smoker checking in). This bouncer wouldn't stop staring so I asked him what his problem was. He said "You". In another drunken rage I hit a potted plant that was in the smokers. This bouncer then grabbed me and chucked me out!! I was left wondering the streets and yucky. Threw up everywhere and ended up meetng my mate and crashing back at his. This was taken by someone else. It's a pic of the potted plant:

Needless to say you guys messed things up. Pre drink they said. Buy drinks they said. It will work, they said. Brb fuming.

Go to a party at a rented bar
    Pre drink like a mad man
    Bouncer refuses entry and takes my drink
    Eventually get in
    Get talking to girls and buy them drinks
    Get back and some lads took my drinks
    Get talking to another girl
    Rustle her jimmies by accident
    Go to smokers area and hit potted plant
    Get forced out by some bouncer

LOL @ you lot for thinking your advice works. I'm on my own next time.
    Last edited by iamlouis; 10-01-2012 at 03:48 AM.

7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol'd at No Homo name
    *We're all gonna make it Crew*

mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well we can't knock it out of the park every time, OP.

razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50) razzatazza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol this is the misc bro ... btw op is a *******

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pre-drink =/= phucked up

avi is 3 weeks of lifting Isthisreality's Avatar
    Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol.

you got good advice. you just fuked it up brah

better luck next time. you talked to more chicks then the average miscer has in months
    *Always look over my shoulder when I'm about to be racist crew*
    *imagines taylor swift watching while doing pullups crew*
    *manages that last pullup just for taylor swift crew*
    *sings along to taylor swift in the car crew*
    *knows all the words off by heart crew*
    *getting shredded for taylor swift concert crew*
    *Sits in car for 6 hours on friday and saturday nights so cat thinks i am doing something crew*
    *people think crews are fake but they're actually very real crew*

muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SAY AIM AGAIN MOTHERFUGGER
    Yeah OP you dun goofed. Idea is to predrink til you get a buzz, not down loads of vodka and turn into a retard.
    Also, what the fug were you doing trying to slyly take pictures of who you were with? That's creepy as SHEET.
    AND never fugging buy girls drinks ever.
    lol'd at nohomo though

skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    problem #1: spending your whole night with the sole purpose of putting together a thread on the misc about it
    problem #2: name is louis
    problem #3: full blown gay kunt

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Op is a socially awkward *******. Blames everyone but himself. Nothing new to see here.

IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    strong flash

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP is a massive failure. Nice job letting *******s drink your drinks and mack on your ladies. Do you even alpha male?
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    hahahah classic

MrMilesy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrMilesy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrMilesy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrMilesy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrMilesy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrMilesy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrMilesy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrMilesy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrMilesy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrMilesy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrMilesy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    phuckin' lol'ed.

This is how a thread should be. A nice story, plenty of pics accompanied by descriptions and then failure or success. in this case, failure.

measled op.

viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    buying 3 sloots drinks that was your problem you dumb fuk, then leaving them there for the other guys to drink them you deserved that one.

DO NOT EVER BUY SLOOTS YOU JUST MET DRINKS, NEVER

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol @ taking a photo with flash about 10cm from her face @ an attempt of getting a ninja pic.
    lol @ letting dudes drink things you paid for.
    lol @ losing your vodka

i wish this was a troll.

Chaiin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaiin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaiin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaiin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaiin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaiin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaiin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaiin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaiin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaiin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaiin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol

iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500)
    Man, you guys are harsh. :S

danielgb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danielgb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danielgb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danielgb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danielgb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danielgb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danielgb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danielgb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danielgb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danielgb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danielgb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    loled at taking a ninja pic with flash on and denying all recollection of the flash occurring.

repped good sir!

MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    literally lost it at the flash picture

how on earth could you deny all knowledge?

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiKey4 View Post

op must have thought it was a neuralizer that would wipe her memory.

Typing completely sober Dabonusballa's Avatar
    Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000)
    When you say large bottle do you mean handle? I think a handle is around 40 shots, so you drank 20 shots, and a few beers before going? That's your problem. You don't get smashed as all fukk before you go in.
    |Bohdizzle Fanclub|

Originally Posted by MiKey4 View Post

Forgot I had flash on lol.

GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1) Your first mistake was getting fuked up with pre-drinks

2) you shouldn't have bought drinks

3) you don't use misc lingo outside of the misc

4) you were drunk, so the way you perceived that whole situation is probably nothing like how it actually went, a.k.a you were probably an annoying drunk

no one to blame but yourself brah
    Starting weight: 0.00177 mg

Originally Posted by Dabonusballa View Post
    When you say large bottle do you mean handle? I think a handle is around 40 shots, so you drank 20 shots, and a few beers before going? That's your problem. You don't get smashed as all fukk before you go in.
    Vodka mixers bro. Just topped up glasses of coke with vodka whilst playing on the Xbox 360.

datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lost it at the flash photo hahahhahah

AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000)
    5 star thread!
    MISCINATI

** Top shelf crew **

***VIKING CREW***

Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    10/10 woodreadagain!

Lol'd @ ninja picture with a flash of a thousand lights.
    ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Do you just let random guys drink your jagers?

Holy ****, that's off the charts on the *******ry scale.
    I rape back anyone.

- Come at me brah

Urban_clown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban_clown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban_clown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban_clown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban_clown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban_clown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban_clown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban_clown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban_clown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban_clown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban_clown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    killyourself.jpg

esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iamlouis View Post
    Alright lads. You might remember this thread I made a few days ago:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148486133

I'm still staying with my mate up near Bagnor, in Berkshire England. He's a uni Brah so we've been attending gatherings/parties etc.

On Friday he got invited to his friends birthday bash thing. It was a rented out venue/bar. You lot rinsed me in the last thread for rolling up sober. So I pre-drank with my mate. Got through a large bottle of Vodka between us and a few sly cans of beer. My status at the end of the pre drink session: Somewhat yucky.

We left with an aim to get to the party at 11pm. I decided to take a small bottle of vodka. My aim? To top up peoples drinks as I walk around.

Got to the door of the venue at 11ish. Bouncer at the door with a guest list let everyone in including my mate. As I went to stroll in the bouncer held out his hand against my chest to stop me walking in. He bert stared me and asked for my name. Of course my name wasn't on the list. It took about 15 minutes for my friend to locate the birthday girl who told the bouncer to let me in. He then noticed my bottle of vodka and conviscated it. ******* got right in my face and said "You're in my bad books, boy".

Got in and the tunes were banging out. I was drunk so my walk was in time with the music lol (cringe) (dance walk). I was confident enough to let my mate do his own thing and got chatting to a table of girls for about 10-12minutes. One of them recgonised me from that awkward house party but I redeemed my status. Sly pic of the table as I walked off:

I then went to the bar and ordered a few cheeky jagerbombs for the girls. I thought it was a decent plan:

When I got back to the table there were two other lads chatting to them. I put the tray down and the cheeky knts drank them all. I was just stood there like "Lolwut?". I was rustled and walked off in a pretty bad mood.

Got chatting to another girl. 4.25/10 misc standards. Asked if I could take her pic she said no so I just went ninja instead. Flash means she noticed:

She asked wtf the flash was and I just denied all knowledge. I was with this girl for about 30mins. We started playing one of those arcard machines they have in pubs. We ended up getting top score. For our team name I put this:

She went NUTS. Accused me of being homophobic (I'm not btw) and how No Homo is "Disrespectul to most folk". She stormed off and in a rage I went to the smokers area.

Dat dere bouncer was in there. I lit up a cigarette (social smoker checking in). This bouncer wouldn't stop staring so I asked him what his problem was. He said "You". In another drunken rage I hit a potted plant that was in the smokers. This bouncer then grabbed me and chucked me out!! I was left wondering the streets and yucky. Threw up everywhere and ended up meetng my mate and crashing back at his. This was taken by someone else. It's a pic of the potted plant:

Needless to say you guys messed things up. Pre drink they said. Buy drinks they said. It will work, they said. Brb fuming.

Go to a party at a rented bar
    Pre drink like a mad man
    Bouncer refuses entry and takes my drink
    Eventually get in
    Get talking to girls and buy them drinks
    Get back and some lads took my drinks
    Get talking to another girl
    Rustle her jimmies by accident
    Go to smokers area and hit potted plant
    Get forced out by some bouncer

LOL @ you lot for thinking your advice works. I'm on my own next time.