kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy What can I do to achieve this physique??

I've been working out for about a year and a half now you cant really tell because I havent been dieting through out this whole time so I guess its been a waste. Id like to achieve this physique in the picture. I think I already know the answer I just dont know how to go about doing it I think I may not know a proper diet there for I'm lost. I know lots of water.. lots of cardio.. and so on. Should I bulk then cut or cut then try and put on the lean muscle?
    Attached Images

ZacharyKonkel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZacharyKonkel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lots of cardio isnt going to get you there. It's counter productive if you're trying to get to his size - You need to eat more. Get plenty of protein and workout right. Then AFTER you get more massive, you do lots of cardio to get cut.

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solid diet + regular training
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bulk and bulk and bulk and bulk and go on a long cut and you should be somewhere around there
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

maddog93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maddog93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maddog93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maddog93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maddog93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maddog93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maddog93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well if you wanna get to look that way your first need to make sure you have the weight. At 155 lbs you need to be eating around 3000-4000 calories a day. Lots of eggs, chicken, rice, peanut butter. If your on a budget then you just gotta figure a way to get that amount of calories. To look like that you need to be around 200 lbs with ~7% BF. Don't worry about cutting at all. As long as you have a nutritious diet and lift like a mad man, you shouldn't have any problem.

kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks guy I just don't want to bulk alot and just become fat or not be able to lose the weight because even cutting now I cant lose the weight.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kersquin View Post
    Thanks guy I just don't want to bulk alot and just become fat or not be able to lose the weight because even cutting now I cant lose the weight.
    well take things slow then?

You will need to add a metric ****ing ton of weight to archieve that physique.

You are going to need to learn a lot about training and nutrition because no one gets big by accident.

Get into a proper routine, eat above mainteniance with a proper macronutrient breakdown, spend a lot of time learning the main lifts etc.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been working out for about a year and a half now you cant really tell because I havent been dieting through out this whole time so I guess its been a waste. Id like to achieve this physique in the picture. I think I already know the answer I just dont know how to go about doing it I think I may not know a proper diet there for I'm lost. I know lots of water.. lots of cardio.. and so on. Should I bulk then cut or cut then try and put on the lean muscle?
    First off we'd need to see a picture of you to see if you should cut or bulk first. Judging that you are 5'10, 155 pounds...you need to bulk, I know some girls that weigh more than you at that height.

Second, that physique will take YEARS to achieve, don't think its gonna happen in anything less than 3 (if you are BLESSED with genetics then it would take 3 years).

Third. Bulk.

Fourth. Get on a program where you are hitting every body part (that includes legs..) twice a week.

Fifth. Be patient, you are gonna have to gain a bit of fat to get bigger, it will come off easily, but its near impossible to gain that amount of muscle without adding a bit of fat.

Hope this helps, stick with it, consistency over rules anything..you can't go 100% for 2 weeks then 50% for the next 2 weeks....100% every single day until you look like your goal
    Viking crew*
    Darkness crew*
    Black Metal crew*

Aesthetic Powerlifter Staliyo_Lycan's Avatar
    Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    steroids
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter
    IFBB Mens Physique competitor

Best lifts:
    Bench : 200kg/441lb ( paused )
    Squat : 300kg/661lb ( wrapped )
    Deadlift : 265kg/585lb x 4

Instagram: @_kevinyuan

rswl86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rswl86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rswl86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rswl86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rswl86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rswl86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rswl86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rswl86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rswl86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rswl86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rswl86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your going to need to bulk if you want to put on some muscle mass. Along with that you are going to accumulate some fat, but that just goes with the territory. If your serious about gaining muscle you want to make sure your getting enough calories or else its pointless. Everyone goes through the phases of bulking in the winter and cutting in the spring.

Im not saying go out and eat a bunch of junk, but just increase your calories. Eat a lot lean protein like chicken, tuna, etc. and really increase your carbohydrates. Make sure its quality food that your eating and you'll see the best results in muscle growth.

The great thing about bulking is that your going to be ingesting a lot of calories and your body is going to get used to all of those calories. Once you go back to a strict diet to cut your body is going to get shocked and your going to lose weight like crazy.

When I bulked last winter I tried to take in around 4000 calories a day and got myself up to 205 lbs. During that time I only did 20 mins of cardio 3 times a week. When I quit bulking, I got my diet down to 2500 calories, increased my cardio to 5 times a week, went back down to 180 lbs, and retained 10lbs of muscle. All this happened in two months. So I was able to drop 25 lbs in two months.

If you do it right the pounds will melt off when you quit bulking and increase your cardio. Don't be afraid to put on a little fat. If you want to get serious than bulk right and it will be worth it.
    Massive Gains = Correct Knowledge + Consistent Training + Consistent Diet

Exercise Moto: "The more you hate it, the better the results"

Homepage:
    http://www.dailyworkoutreviews.com

Originally Posted by CynicalSphere View Post
    First off we'd need to see a picture of you to see if you should cut or bulk first. Judging that you are 5'10, 155 pounds...you need to bulk, I know some girls that weigh more than you at that height.

Second, that physique will take YEARS to achieve, don't think its gonna happen in anything less than 3 (if you are BLESSED with genetics then it would take 3 years).

Third. Bulk.

Fourth. Get on a program where you are hitting every body part (that includes legs..) twice a week.

Fifth. Be patient, you are gonna have to gain a bit of fat to get bigger, it will come off easily, but its near impossible to gain that amount of muscle without adding a bit of fat.

Hope this helps, stick with it, consistency over rules anything..you can't go 100% for 2 weeks then 50% for the next 2 weeks....100% every single day until you look like your goal
    Originally Posted by rswl86 View Post
    Your going to need to bulk if you want to put on some muscle mass. Along with that you are going to accumulate some fat, but that just goes with the territory. If your serious about gaining muscle you want to make sure your getting enough calories or else its pointless. Everyone goes through the phases of bulking in the winter and cutting in the spring.

Im not saying go out and eat a bunch of junk, but just increase your calories. Eat a lot lean protein like chicken, tuna, etc. and really increase your carbohydrates. Make sure its quality food that your eating and you'll see the best results in muscle growth.

The great thing about bulking is that your going to be ingesting a lot of calories and your body is going to get used to all of those calories. Once you go back to a strict diet to cut your body is going to get shocked and your going to lose weight like crazy.

When I bulked last winter I tried to take in around 4000 calories a day and got myself up to 205 lbs. During that time I only did 20 mins of cardio 3 times a week. When I quit bulking, I got my diet down to 2500 calories, increased my cardio to 5 times a week, went back down to 180 lbs, and retained 10lbs of muscle. All this happened in two months. So I was able to drop 25 lbs in two months.

If you do it right the pounds will melt off when you quit bulking and increase your cardio. Don't be afraid to put on a little fat. If you want to get serious than bulk right and it will be worth it.
    I got Whey protein should I just start using that to bulk? I don't really know what to eat I watch what I'm eating but it's not perfect.
    Attached Images

HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500) HamstringKing is not very helpful. (-500)
    4 years of lifting with no supplements
    3 years of lifting with supplements
    1 year and a half of lifting on juice.

CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I got Whey protein should I just start using that to bulk? I don't really know what to eat I watch what I'm eating but it's not perfect.

Don't worry about supplements/whey protein. Just eat in a caloric surplus (look at the stickys to find out what your caloric maintenance is), and then get on a good program. Don't over think what you eat, just literally do the math and have your macros (protein, fat, and carbs) add up to your desired number (which you will find in the stickys).

Or you can try using this website.

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/wei...calculator.htm
    Viking crew*
    Darkness crew*
    Black Metal crew*

Originally Posted by HamstringKing View Post
    the juice is rather tempting LOL

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Read the stickies.
    "Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    read the stickies
    "Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Explain pls

Originally Posted by Francis333 View Post
    Originally Posted by RugbyBro View Post
    Explain pls
    is that unrealistic for me? or is he just bsing and I can do it in a shorter time?

TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay first things first. You are not 155 if you're 5'10. I saw those pictures of you, your fat mother****er.

Originally Posted by TheWyoat View Post
    Okay first things first. You are not 155 if you're 5'10. I saw those pictures of you, your fat mother****er.
    LMFAO that's 155lbs buddy are you a f**king retard LOL I'd take a pic on a scale for you to prove to you that I am but i'm not proving my self to you..

SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lift... And do it ****ing hard

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    get a beard trimmer
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

is that unrealistic for me? or is he just bsing and I can do it in a shorter time?

LOL...not a chance in hell. I am saying at the BEST (perfect diet, perfect training, perfect constancy, perfect rest, amazing genetics), you could do that in 4 years bare fackking minimum. Thats an extremely hard physique to get (very lean, fairly muscular) and maintain. You are going to have to bulk for a long long time. You are going to gain some fat in the process, but you'll just cut it off...theres truly no other way to do it
    Viking crew*
    Darkness crew*
    Black Metal crew*

TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWyoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LMFAO that's 155lbs buddy are you a f**king retard LOL I'd take a pic on a scale for you to prove to you that I am but i'm not proving my self to you..
    Actually I don't believe that you are 5'10 you have too much body fat. Also you got man boobs and alot of fat on your stomach. You are probably 5"9 170.

derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that looks like a year or two of dedication
    Follow my Instagram @derieustrong for up to date progress on my current fitness goals!

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lolwut why not use supps from the start? the only reason not to use gear from the start is staying natty/possible health reasons

more like

4 years of lifting with a high calorie diet and supplements (bulk)
    1 year of lifting with a low calorie diet with supplements (cut)
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

Originally Posted by TheWyoat View Post
    Actually I don't believe that you are 5'10 you have too much body fat. Also you got man boobs and alot of fat on your stomach. You are probably 5"9 170.
    No offence dude but I think you are very upset with your body and you come to these forums to put forth your rage.. I am Most definitely 5'10" I have been for the past 3 years.. I was 180lbs 4 years ago and Ive came down to 145 now I'm at 155lbs maybe even 160lbs but definitely not above that... Don't try and add in your 2 cent's if you are definitely incorrect..

nolonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolonger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bulk until you can't take the fat anymore, cut until you feel like a week mofo. Rinse and repeat.

StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by derieu View Post
    that looks like a year or two of dedication
    k, that's it. this is my last day on this forum. stupid unrealistic *******s.
    Stronglifts 5x5