diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Making a come back after 4 months of non training...advice needed

So i Stopped lifting back pretty much around mid may when i went on holidays for a month, when I cam back then I didn't train all summer, due to lazyness and no money. I now have a job with a good wage, I've bought my gym membership back, have money for all my own shopping etc and I'm ready to smash it again and get big and strong, only problem is my right wrist is ****ed and I can't use it until I get physio to see whats wrong.

Anyway thats not gonna stop me squatting and training legs and everything I can without the use of it, so i reckon i could get away with training legs, abs and some back, i.e hyperextenions?

My main problem is I have no strength related experience in regards to training structure especially with a more dominant lower body routine. I trained for 3 years previous to stopping for the period, only ever hypertrophy splits.

So I was wondering what sort of way could I lay out my training over a 7 day week, for strength orientated training, thanks for any help anyone can give and any questions please feel free to ask.

cliffs.
    -out of training 4 months
    -cant train upper body due to wrist
    -need strength routine for 7 day week without use of wrist, for best gains possible.
    My tutorial on getting the old ******** chat back - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=725166661

diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone? even a pointer in the direction?
    My tutorial on getting the old ******** chat back - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=725166661

bump..

takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This will probably be the most polite answer you'll receive: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=386505

If you can't use a wrist, then squat with an SSB. Do GMs with an SSB. Do unilateral DB and KB work with your good arm.