LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

leg workout for real men

Hi, I train with a m8 who has a personal trainer and he gets a new workout program every month and just hit the first leg day in there and I have never tried something so hard I could barely walk after and trust me I do some pretty fukn insane leg workouts

If you wanna grow some fukn hair on ur balls and are bored of ur leg workout try this one out next time trust me brahs

Squats 4x8. 1 min rest inbetween sets

Straight leg deadlifts 6x6. 2 min rest inbetween sets

Superset: Bulgarian split squat 4x10 on each leg(smith machine), leg press 4x10, Leg extensions 4x12. 1-2 min rest inbetween sets

Superset: Lunges 4x12 each leg, Leg curls 4x12. 1 min rest inbetween sets

5x15 seated calf raises on smith machine. 1min rest inbetween sets

Though I did this workout in 1h15 including the warmup I WAS ****ING DEAD AFTER AND NEVER HAD SO MUCH PAIN BEFORE.
    dl 180kg
    s 150kg
    b 112.5kg/102.5kg x5

My lifting log: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166940041