And since for some reason google thought I was looking for Carlton Banks dancing gifs as well, here ya go
Don't mind him, deep down he knows we both have 455, we're just waiting for him to catch up
Freaking ROFL @ JCVD and Carlton gifs
I think I have 455 as well, but do I want to disrupt my training for an unscheduled max day? Same dilemma as you
Originally Posted by littlemissy
Hnnnggg I fapped. Keep it up
Need to acquire mad Evo yellow-knighting skillz ...
Last edited by KenshinH; 02-19-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Applied Nutriceuticals Rep
\\ Buy 1 Fat Free get 1 Free
\\ Buy 1 Lipo AM get 1 Lipo PM Free
\\ Buy 1 HGH Up get Black Cats V.2 60ct Free
\\ Buy 1 RPM 240ct get 1 Free
\\ Buy 1 Osteobolin-C get 1 Free
PM for samples of our new pre - Uncut!
Race to 500 squat with jshaw5
-- Journal - http://tinyurl.com/kpf3cdg
## They mad I'm asian n not jucing Crew
## Nagging left elbow Crew
1 scoop Energized N'Gage post morning session
455x1 PR (vid) ... Form still a little off, but wasn't too bad
Rack Squat: (Smolov wk 7)
225x3x10 ... DE rack squats done at the sticking point
* Over the weekend, I realized that my squat 1RM is now the same as my deadlift 1RM (445) . Goes to show how much I've neglected my deadlift within the last year while focusing on squats.
* So I went in Tuesday morning for a quick session to try and set a deadlift PR. My form still felt a little off and I didn't really feel strong at all (had a bad night sleeping ). The most noticeable flaw was that I pushed my glutes through late, losing a little bit of leverage on the way to lockout. This may have been the reason for shaky legs (see vid). Will have to work on that next time.
* Bar speed off the floor on the PR attempt was good, which was a little surprising since that's usually my weakness. I'm thinking that the Smolov squatting has given me some carryover for the initial push from the floor
* Anyway, 455 was a little tough, but I probably had more. Maybe next week if I don't start the intense Smolov cycle by then
* The rack squats at night were done exclusively for speed and power. This is as prescribed for the Smolov switching cycle between the base and the intense.