Juicedogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Critique Pre/Post Workout Nutrition

1. 30-45 mins b4 lifting I mix a scoop of Whey Protein Isolate w/ 1/2 scoop Malto and 1/2 scoop dextrose. Combine this with 5g Creapure about 24g protein, 35g carbs

2. After Lifting have the same shake as #1

3. 20-30 mins have a small meal consisting of about 15g protein and 25g carbs

4. 45 mins later mix MRP (blend of casein, whey and milk isolates) w/ 12oz milk and a some oats about 39g protein 27g carbs

5. 90 mins later have a full meal and wash it down with a scoop of whey mixed with water

My biggest concern is the Pre-Workout shake...should I stick with it?

Thanks

Aspiring Polymath GhostfaceKillah's Avatar
    GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Personally, I can't do high GI carbs pre-workout. My insulin spikes like crazy and I crash after 30 minutes in the gym.
    Creeping while you're sleeping.

"Like short sleeves, I bare arms." ~ Jay-Z

"Smile all up in your face then I break your chin." ~ P. (Mobb Deep)