LadyPreston has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gold's Gym Suspended body Weight Trainer

Hi all,

So I've combed the net and can't seem to find this device. Not even at walmart ( I got it from a walmart). Anyway, I'm hoping someone else has one and can tell me how to use the darn thing. It's a suspension gadget similar to TRX but it is by Gold's Gym. I thought the DVD's that came with it would explain how to stabilize it or that common sense would work, but I haven't been able to figure out how to put this thing on a door so that I can use it.
    If anyone knows how to use it please chime in. I've already tried the TRX site and the setup advice for TRX doesn't work for my suspension device. Thanks.

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LadyPreston View Post
    So I've combed the net and can't seem to find this device. Not even at walmart ( I got it from a walmart). Anyway, I'm hoping someone else has one and can tell me how to use the darn thing. It's a suspension gadget similar to TRX but it is by Gold's Gym. I thought the DVD's that came with it would explain how to stabilize it or that common sense would work, but I haven't been able to figure out how to put this thing on a door so that I can use it.
    If anyone knows how to use it please chime in. I've already tried the TRX site and the setup advice for TRX doesn't work for my suspension device. Thanks.
    Post a few photos of the door anchor or whatever it is that's not working and perhaps someone here can help...

You won't be able to inline your photos, but you should be able to attach them to your post.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

mkeboyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2 ways.

There are two ways to hang it one over a pullup bar, or any thing overhead strong enough to hold it, by looping it through the anchor strap or two by hanging the anchor strap over a door so the "lock tabs" are on the opposite side of the door then close the door, also make sure that the lock tabs are on the outer part of the door so it pulls the door shut as your doing exercises. This design they used is almost identical to the rip 60 suspension trainer and its pretty good to be honest. A good buy for $40.00.

jrunfitpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrunfitpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrunfitpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrunfitpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrunfitpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrunfitpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrunfitpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrunfitpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrunfitpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrunfitpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrunfitpro is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gold's Suspension Trainer

Hi LadyPreston,

We could show you how to use it. In fact, we use the Gold's Suspension Trainer in a number of our online workouts. Let me know if this is still relevant.

Justin
    WorkoutAnywhere.net

Originally Posted by LadyPreston View Post
    Hi all,