Registered User greeenredyellow's Avatar
    greeenredyellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeenredyellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeenredyellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeenredyellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeenredyellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeenredyellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeenredyellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeenredyellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeenredyellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeenredyellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

complete nutrition tren hgx/ oxan vr review

Okay I thought I would post this review to warn people... Awhile ago I went to complete nutrition and bought buy one get one free the tren hgx and the oxan be.. this was the last time I bought from there the employee aka sales shark told me it was as strong as a prohormone and that I could gain 20 pounds easily off of the stack I fell for it guys I believed him and what did I gain? Two pounds of muscle and a partially torn bicep I was thinking I was going to be recovering like crazy so I was training as if I was on a ph for all I know these capsules could have been full of sugar... Complete bull****! You have been warned do not purchase even if your looking for a good natural test booster!