Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Getting Lean w/ AI Sports Nutrition - Glycobol (Supplement Review)

First I'd like to thank jiggamanbill for giving me the opportunity to log and finally review this product!

« » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « »

Glycobol Faq:

Q. What is Glycobol™?
    A. Glycobol™ is what we call an insulin potentiator. It works synergistically with your own insulin, to shuttle carbs and nutrients to your muscles, and away from fat.

Q. How does it accomplish this?
    A. Through a combination of several insulin potentiator ingredients.

Q. What are these ingredients?
    A. Na-RALA, Trigonella seed isolate, Phellodendron extract, Cinnamon bark extract, and BMOV.

Q. How should I dose this?
    A. 2 servings per day. One serving is 2 pills.

Q. Do I need to take this with food?
    A. We suggest you take this 15-30 minutes BEFORE a meal containing at least 50 grams of carbohydrates.

Q. I have heard that taking insulin potentiators help with creatine uptake. Is that true?
    A. Yes it is.

Q. How long can I take this?
    A. This can also be considered a general health supplement, on top of being a great supplement for building muscle and losing fat. Because of its make-up, being a potent antioxidant and health promoting supplement, it can be used for extended periods of time.

Check out the product here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/glycobol.html

« » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « » « »

Lets start off by saying I am NOT a AI Nutrition representative and they did NOT pay me to log or review this product. Even though this is my first opportunity to log a product, I am giving my HONEST information and I'm not being biased to them just because they let me log a product. Everything mentioned here is completely from my personal experiences with this product. With that said, lets get started shall we?

1) Energy

I honestly for some reason taking this product made me feel to go and lift. I think it was because I was getting leaner from this product and it gave me that boost to go get even more cut up. Gave me a good solid motivation to go to the gym asap! Along with their Maniac sample they provided, I was hitting PRs like never before. Every week my lifts/reps increased with it! Just thought I'd throw that in there.

2) Results/Side Effects

I noticed absolutely NO SIDE EFFECTS. People say they get stomache issues and they take more dumps, that wasn't the case with me. I built my tolerance up on like the 3rd day where I started taking the recommended dosages. At first I took 2 pills a day (1 in the morning, 1 later on in the day), then on the 3rd day I started taking 4 pills. No side effects whatsoever. People did mention they had to poop more, and that was the case for me in the FIRST day, but after that, it was done and had no problems with it.

3) Taste/Smell

Its in pill form so I can't really give you the taste/smell. But I did notice on downside, if you don't drink enough water, your throat will kinda feel dry and you'll feel like the Glycobol is on your throat. This happened to me EVERYTIME I DIDN't DRINK ENOUGH WATER. Sometimes when I'm in a rush, I just pop the two pills and leave without drinking say a glass of water. It sucks so make sure you drink like at least a glass of water with it.

5) Price/Value

The price is a bit more pricier than most products, but if you wanna decrease your insulin levels and look lean EVERY SINGLE DAY whether its on a high carb day or a low carb day, then BUY this product. Its well worth the money.

6) Appetite Suppression

Honestly, it felt like I wasn't really hungry throughout the day. I usually had only 3 meals and they weren't even that big. Even though I was low carbed for such a long @ss time, I didn't feel like dying or crashing. My appetite was surpressed and I felt amazing!

Cliffs:

-It is expensive, but well worth it since everyday you'd look LEAN.
    -It does suck if you don't drink a lot of water since it feels like its on your throat, but if you drink it with a glass of water, that problem won't rise.
    -No bad smell.
    -You don't feel as hungry throughout the day.
    -Did give a boost of energy due to looking so lean and feeling excited about the transformation of your body.
    -Did decrease blood sugar level.
    -AI's representative are SUPER FAST in answering questions which was a plus.

7) Final Overview

Overall, this helped me get through my mini-cut and made me look super lean. I was extremely satisfied with that since my fail "clean bulk" messed me up, but this product got me super lean again. You could see my progress picture (3 weeks I believe?) on the link after this and it'll be on page 2.

Link to my Log ==> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147571353

Overall Product Rating: 9/10

Thanks to AI Nutrition for letting me review the product. You guys rock!

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Noimus View Post

First I'd like to thank jiggamanbill for giving me the opportunity to log and finally review this product!

Glycobol Faq:

Q. What is Glycobol™?
    A. Glycobol™ is what we call an insulin potentiator. It works synergistically with your own insulin, to shuttle carbs and nutrients to your muscles, and away from fat.

Q. How does it accomplish this?
    A. Through a combination of several insulin potentiator ingredients.

Q. What are these ingredients?
    A. Na-RALA, Trigonella seed isolate, Phellodendron extract, Cinnamon bark extract, and BMOV.

Q. How should I dose this?
    A. 2 servings per day. One serving is 2 pills.

Q. Do I need to take this with food?
    A. We suggest you take this 15-30 minutes BEFORE a meal containing at least 50 grams of carbohydrates.

Q. I have heard that taking insulin potentiators help with creatine uptake. Is that true?
    A. Yes it is.

Q. How long can I take this?
    A. This can also be considered a general health supplement, on top of being a great supplement for building muscle and losing fat. Because of its make-up, being a potent antioxidant and health promoting supplement, it can be used for extended periods of time.

Check out the product here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/glycobol.html

Lets start off by saying I am NOT a AI Nutrition representative and they did NOT pay me to log or review this product. Even though this is my first opportunity to log a product, I am giving my HONEST information and I'm not being biased to them just because they let me log a product. Everything mentioned here is completely from my personal experiences with this product. With that said, lets get started shall we?

1) Energy

I honestly for some reason taking this product made me feel to go and lift. I think it was because I was getting leaner from this product and it gave me that boost to go get even more cut up. Gave me a good solid motivation to go to the gym asap! Along with their Maniac sample they provided, I was hitting PRs like never before. Every week my lifts/reps increased with it! Just thought I'd throw that in there.

2) Results/Side Effects

I noticed absolutely NO SIDE EFFECTS. People say they get stomache issues and they take more dumps, that wasn't the case with me. I built my tolerance up on like the 3rd day where I started taking the recommended dosages. At first I took 2 pills a day (1 in the morning, 1 later on in the day), then on the 3rd day I started taking 4 pills. No side effects whatsoever. People did mention they had to poop more, and that was the case for me in the FIRST day, but after that, it was done and had no problems with it.

3) Taste/Smell

Its in pill form so I can't really give you the taste/smell. But I did notice on downside, if you don't drink enough water, your throat will kinda feel dry and you'll feel like the Glycobol is on your throat. This happened to me EVERYTIME I DIDN't DRINK ENOUGH WATER. Sometimes when I'm in a rush, I just pop the two pills and leave without drinking say a glass of water. It sucks so make sure you drink like at least a glass of water with it.

5) Price/Value

The price is a bit more pricier than most products, but if you wanna decrease your insulin levels and look lean EVERY SINGLE DAY whether its on a high carb day or a low carb day, then BUY this product. Its well worth the money.

6) Appetite Suppression

Honestly, it felt like I wasn't really hungry throughout the day. I usually had only 3 meals and they weren't even that big. Even though I was low carbed for such a long @ss time, I didn't feel like dying or crashing. My appetite was surpressed and I felt amazing!

Cliffs:

-It is expensive, but well worth it since everyday you'd look LEAN.
    -It does suck if you don't drink a lot of water since it feels like its on your throat, but if you drink it with a glass of water, that problem won't rise.
    -No bad smell.
    -You don't feel as hungry throughout the day.
    -Did give a boost of energy due to looking so lean and feeling excited about the transformation of your body.
    -Did decrease blood sugar level.
    -AI's representative are SUPER FAST in answering questions which was a plus.

7) Final Overview

Overall, this helped me get through my mini-cut and made me look super lean. I was extremely satisfied with that since my fail "clean bulk" messed me up, but this product got me super lean again. You could see my progress picture (3 weeks I believe?) on the link after this and it'll be on page 2.

Link to my Log ==> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147571353

Overall Product Rating: 9/10

Thanks to AI Nutrition for letting me review the product. You guys rock!
    Thanks for the honest review. I'm glad you liked it. The log was perfect, detailed and well written.

Keep killing it!!!!!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Thanks for the honest review. I'm glad you liked it. The log was perfect, detailed and well written.

Keep killing it!!!!!
    No problem!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glycobol getting great reviews all over the place, nice
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for putting a review man!!