Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hypothetically speaking, if you smoked weed more then experimentally but stopped before high school even ended would getting a job in law enforcement be tough. Wouldn't you have to lie to even get the job?
    11B US Army

That feel when can't change profile name

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how do you feel about the fact that police are for the most part immune to punishment?

Originally Posted by semperfi122 View Post
    Hypothetically speaking, if you smoked weed more then experimentally but stopped before high school even ended would getting a job in law enforcement be tough. Wouldn't you have to lie to even get the job?
    lold hard, most tokers would make better cops than....cops

Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiscVirgin69 View Post
    so let me get this straight. you will be handing out citations / giving people court dates / arresting them for something harmless WHICH YOU YOURSELF HAVE DONE IN THE PAST. This is absolutely ridiculous and shows how fuking retarded so many pigs are.

Similar to how Obama has admitted to using *******, but if he was caught under HIS OWN drug policies, guess what? He never would have gotten a law degree from harvard, never would have gotten into politics, and wouldn't be president right now.

I hate police because they blindly give peaceful people cht for victimless "crimes" such as drug use.

Hope you find some sort of twisted satisfaction for ruining lives over drug use, which is a victimless "offense". retard.
    I've made numerous posts in the thread answering questions about marijuana. If I caught some little knucklehead kids smoking weed, I would tell them to destroy it and gtfo. If they were selling it, yes I would take them in. Go back and read some of my answers.

Originally Posted by MyBodyIsRdy420 View Post
    So why is it that you would let your friend go for being drunk and high? Refer to:

Also,

So you give a ticket 95% of the time for minor traffic violations, and you would arrest teenagers for intending on selling marijuana, but you would let your friend go for driving drunk while smoking a blunt?

I know that you keep saying it's circumstantial, but you clearly stated that you would let your friend go for driving drunk + smoking a blunt while driving. Seems a bit unfair, no?
    Not really. You pretty much asked the same questions as the idiot up there a couple posts. Unless someone is selling or has the intent on selling marijuana, I will not arrest for that. If I pulled over my friend for DUI smoking weed, it just depends how messed up he is. (keep in mind none of my friends smoke marijuana, so if were basing it on that, I know it's not normal for them) If my friend is just sloppy fuked up and can barely speak, I might consider it to teach them a lesson. But again, as I said before I wouldn't just give my friend a second chance. It also depends on if a supervisor is in the area and if they are checking up on that kind of stuff.

So many factors go into that stuff it's really hard just to give a yes or no. I'm not into fuking peoples lives up, but extenuating circumstances can be made for folks.

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiscVirgin69 View Post
    great argument.

inb4 you get mad im right and i get mod negged/banned
    Username: MiscVirgin69

do i even need to continue?

Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mikeybrah View Post
    Why do I always see cops turn on their lights just to pass everyone on a red light and then they shut em off?

I guess they don't feel like waiting? lol
    That depends on department policy. My department regulates what you can run lights and sirens to. If it's not a hot call, but it can turn urgent, we are authorized to use lights and sirens to get through intersections. When were clear of intersections, we can turn them off. So on and so forth. There are times when you get called to a "hot" call and you start lights and sirens but then 2 minutes later the call gets downgraded or you get cancelled, you have to turn them off.

I've gotten called to an officer needs assistance and cleared about 2 miles of traffic only to get cancelled on it after I passed all of the traffic. I'm sure they were thinking "what a dick". I just got cancelled on the call, I wasn't just trying to get through it to get through it.

Originally Posted by semperfi122 View Post
    It depends on the department. In my experience agencies down south are fairly liberal when it comes to marijuana. But I've seen some where you can't have smoke more than 5 times or you're out. Hard drugs are a different story. Almost all will DQ you if you've done coke, X, crack etc..

Originally Posted by newtmiscer View Post
    how do you feel about the fact that police are for the most part immune to punishment?

lold hard, most tokers would make better cops than....cops
    I'm 50/50. Were scrutinized so much by the public and by our department, were bound to fuk up. If you fuk up and cover it up, yeah you should be getting time.

If were in a hot situation and something goes wrong, say for instance someones gun goes off involuntarily, can you really be subject to such harsh punishment? Emotions and addrenaline are running so high and the danger is present, sometimes you don't even know what you're doing when you're doing it. But I'm not saying that's an excuse for a free pass. But there have been plenty of times where officers are so scared of getting fired and sued that they don't take the action they should That's why the supreme court backs us so much. No one can know what to do in that situation and you can monday morning quarter back it because you weren't there to experience it. Look up "Kyle Dinkheller". He's a prime example. RIP
    Last edited by Seann_; 09-29-2012 at 01:57 PM.

MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Seann_ View Post

Not really. You pretty much asked the same questions as the idiot up there a couple posts. Unless someone is selling or has the intent on selling marijuana, I will not arrest for that. If I pulled over my friend for DUI smoking weed, it just depends how messed up he is. (keep in mind none of my friends smoke marijuana, so if were basing it on that, I know it's not normal for them) If my friend is just sloppy fuked up and can barely speak, I might consider it to teach them a lesson. But again, as I said before I wouldn't just give my friend a second chance. It also depends on if a supervisor is in the area and if they are checking up on that kind of stuff.

So many factors go into that stuff it's really hard just to give a yes or no. I'm not into fuking peoples lives up, but extenuating circumstances can be made for folks.
    Please re-read my statements because I didn't ask any of that. I never said DUI smoking weed nor did I ask the same questions as the guy above me. Earlier you clearly stated that you would let your friend go if he was driving drunk and ingesting marijuana while driving. That is what is confusing me.

Here you say that you will arrest someone who is "sloppy fukked up", but earlier you said that wouldn't arrest someone who is drunk and and getting high while driving. Was it just a typo or a misread and in reality you would actually arrest him?

Quoted again for your reference:

Originally Posted by subbob View Post
    you pull your best friend over that you have known for years...

he is drunk and smoking a rolled royal blunt wrap...

what do you do?

Tell him to call someone to pick someone to pick him up and then go beat the living sht out of him when I get off. Srs

mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That depends on department policy. My department regulates what you can run lights and sirens to. If it's not a hot call, but it can turn urgent, we are authorized to use lights and sirens to get through intersections. When were clear of intersections, we can turn them off. So on and so forth. There are times when you get called to a "hot" call and you start lights and sirens but then 2 minutes later the call gets downgraded or you get cancelled, you have to turn them off.

I've gotten called to an officer needs assistance and cleared about 2 miles of traffic only to get cancelled on it after I passed all of the traffic. I'm sure they were thinking "what a dick". I just got cancelled on the call, I wasn't just trying to get through it to get through it.
    Ah that makes sense haha

Thanks bro, stay safe out there.
    road to 700lb deadlift while being jacked and tan 100% floridas natural orange juice ツ

yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    phuck the police

Originally Posted by MyBodyIsRdy420 View Post
    Please re-read my statements because I didn't ask any of that. I never said DUI smoking weed nor did I ask the same questions as the guy above me. Earlier you clearly stated that you would let your friend go if he was driving drunk and ingesting marijuana while driving. That is what is confusing me.

Here you say that you will arrest someone who is "sloppy fukked up", but earlier you said that wouldn't arrest someone who is drunk and and getting high while driving. Was it just a typo or a misread and in reality you would actually arrest him?

Quoted again for your reference:
    I'll rephrase it. It just depends how bad he is. If I was really in that situation, it would be tough. But again, my main group of friends don't do that stuff so I really don't know how I would react. Out of all of the time I've known my friends they may have driven drunk 1-2 times. My friends don't do drugs. It's hard to say. So again, if I'm actually speaking for my friends and I was in that situation I would know that it's not what they normally do. I would have to say I'd call their parents or girlfriends to come pick them up.

But then again, if I was in that situation tonight and I caught my friend doing that, I might be so mad at them that I may just pack them up and bring them to jail.

Hypothetical questions are tough, because they aren't real.

BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500)
    I took the written test and then the physical an hour after that. After I passed the physical, they told us when we went back to headquarters.

I kept getting told no, so I expanded my search. I'm grateful I got hired on, but the drive is around an hour or so. It's not the best county or part of town, but atleast I can get a lot of experience and move on if I want to. If it's something you really want, you might have to come out of pocket. But I understand your situation.

The hardest part of the process for me was the oral board. I've done 5-6 and I just got used to it. I got to the point where the 5-6 cops looking at me and drilling me with questions didn't bother me. It was actually amusing how much they try to intimidate you. Just work at interviewing. Work with your family and get them to ask you scenarios.

I'm a county cop. Handling the unincorporated parts.

I don't discriminate on who I pull over, lol.

Thanks bro

I'd probably just laugh and say thanks.

I only eat donuts.

Hah. There are some pretty big dudes in the department.

Tell him to call someone to pick someone to pick him up and then go beat the living sht out of him when I get off. Srs

Haha it's all good. I like talking about it

No good man. Any reason why you can't?

I'd love to do k9 and SWAT. Eventually move onto something Federal. Not sure yet though.

It's funny because people in my county actually don't care. Even when I'm running lights and sirens they are still going above the limit and don't move out of the way.

If you want to go Federal you need to get your bachelors degree.

Originally Posted by BIGLANK View Post
    Yeah I know. If I go Federal it will be in 5-6 years.

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BIGLANK View Post
    <-- Fed. never been to college.

Next.

Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    <-- Fed. never been to college.

Next.
    Living the dream.

Surprised no ones asked about dead bodies or any of the hard stuff.

Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gratz op.

Have you seen End of Watch, curious if South Central LA is really that bad.

Originally Posted by Mikerub View Post
    Gratz op.

Have you seen End of Watch, curious if South Central LA is really that bad.
    I want to really bad. I'm sure it is, though.

CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500)
    do you pull people over for window tint?

how do you tell if a tint is illegal or legal?

are you more likely to pull that car over if it has nice rims?

did you tend to snitch a lot as a child?

(srs)

Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I want to really bad. I'm sure it is, though.
    It's a great movie brah.

What's the crime rate like in your city? If you don't mind answering.

Good luck brah, thanks for doing your job

Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    CJ Major checkin in

dream job is Deputy U.S. Marshal

Originally Posted by CyC0 View Post
    do you pull people over for window tint?

how do you tell if a tint is illegal or legal?

did you tend to snitch a lot as a child?
    I've never pulled anyone over for window tint yet and I'll be honest, I don't know. I rode along with an agency that a little tool that had the illegal tint shade that allowed him to see it was too dark, but we don't have those. But if you can't see in the windows, I'd bet that's probable cause enough to pull them over. I'm unsure though.

CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500) CyC0 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I've never pulled anyone over for window tint yet and I'll be honest, I don't know. I rode along with an agency that a little tool that had the illegal tint shade that allowed him to see it was too dark, but we don't have those. But if you can't see in the windows, I'd bet that's probable cause enough to pull them over. I'm unsure though.
    are you more likely to pull a car over for tint if it has nice rims?

Originally Posted by Mikerub View Post
    It's a great movie brah.

What's the crime rate like in your city? If you don't mind answering.

Good luck brah, thanks for doing your job
    Our county is pretty rough. Here's some recent figures from the past couple years. 143 more aggravated assaults 35 more rapes 61 more robberies.

Originally Posted by Nathan17 View Post
    CJ Major checkin in

dream job is Deputy U.S. Marshal
    Our department has a joint task force with the Marshals. I'd like to do Air Marshals

Originally Posted by CyC0 View Post
    are you more likely to pull a car over for tint if it has nice rims?
    Lol no. I don't think like that. Most of the probable cause I look for is moving violations, head/brake lights, tag lights...sht like that

Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    have you been pulled over while off duty yet?

Originally Posted by Trigger543 View Post
    have you been pulled over while off duty yet?
    No. I've been lucky too. I drive really fast when my shift is over. I know where they sit, though.

Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what was the process to put yourself through the academy where you are ?

No Charger now have 335is ChargerOn22s's Avatar
    ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How much do cops really care about tint? Or is it really just highway patrol?
    ALWAYS get a prenup for fuks sake
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Tesla is a sh!tty company to work for

^^^My Biceps Suck LaggingBiceps's Avatar
    LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this is something that i wondered is just random or cops are following guideline.

in my example, these are state troopers though, not local cops (if that makes a difference)

ive seen the state police driving fast on the highway without the siren sound, but they have their lights on. Going 90+ MPH. id assume its safer to have both sound and lights on instead of just light especially when youre driving that fast on a highway...but is there a protocal to this?

also, ive been pulled over for minor things like not using a blinker or a light is out, etc and im very respectful (yes sir, no sir, what was the reason for getting pulled over?, etc) but some cops just have a **** attitude yelling at me and flashing their bright ass light into my face and stuff....would it ever be a bad idea to just peacefully tell the cop something like "calm down, theres no need to get so worked up"
    **New Jersey Crew 201**
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

Registered User Vatefairenculer's Avatar
    Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vatefairenculer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    is it your fantasy to capture a criminal and let the criminal escape out of jail because he sucked you off?

4EverAware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4EverAware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4EverAware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4EverAware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4EverAware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4EverAware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4EverAware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4EverAware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4EverAware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4EverAware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4EverAware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Do you plan on ever abusing your power for personal gains?

Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Enough with the weed questions, guys.....

Now, do you have the balls to use deadly force when necessary (see Deputy Kyle Dinkheller), but also to hold back when you need to hold back? The most important part of being a cop is being just. I don't want to hear about you on the news in 10 years because you murdered an unarmed black man who didn't walk in the direction you wanted him to. I also don't want to hear about you being murdered because you let your guard down in a situation with some scumbags. You never know what you're going to face, remember that.