Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GNC sells ephedrine WTF???????

Hey guys I was browsing the ole internet and stumbled across a link to a product called Kaizen ephedrine. I then found myself at GNC's website, where the sell this product, and it's label claims it contains 8mg of ephedrine HCL per tablet. It does say it's for the "treatment of congestion/asthma, etc." Obviously the label indicating that it contains ephedrine hcl tells me that it should be legit. But how can they sell this? Have laws changed that I'm unaware of? Someone educate me please. I'm overseas and not able to stroll into walgreens and buy my usual ephedrine.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm sure you won't be able to get it to ship anywhere in the U.S. though.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deeznuts4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    I'm sure you won't be able to get it to ship anywhere in the U.S. though.
    No that's the thing, man. It specifically says beneath the pic of the product....."ships to us customers only"
    I would post link, but i'm not sure if that's allowed.

KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by deeznuts4u View Post
    No that's the thing, man. It specifically says beneath the pic of the product....."ships to us customers only"
    Sh*t bro dont talk about it, just order and dont ask any questions. Would gain maybe a small fraction of respect for gnc if legit lmao
    No
    Rest
    Is Worth
    Anything
    Except The
    Rest That Is Earned

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ephedra =/= ephedrine
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    Ephedra =/= ephedrine
    Read the post clown. The product label says "8mg EPHEDRINE HCL" per tablet. Have a nice life.

Originally Posted by KStax View Post
    Sh*t bro dont talk about it, just order and dont ask any questions. Would gain maybe a small fraction of respect for gnc if legit lmao
    Only reason I haven't is because it's backordered.

Can't post link. just google: "gnc kaizen ephedrine"
    It's the first result.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Trust me as a few people tried this earlier this year and it will not ship inside the U.S. Also I just tried it with addresses in CA and TX and it's a not go and this is the info you'll get....

Some information in your shipping address is either incomplete or needs to be corrected. Please see below:
    We're Sorry. Due to shipping restrictions, the following item(s) cannot be shipped to the shipping address you have selected.
    Kaizen® Ephedrine
    To continue checkout, please remove the restricted item(s) from your order or enter a different shipping address.Click here to return to your Shopping Cart.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Trust me as a few people tried this earlier this year and it will not ship inside the U.S. Also I just tried it with addresses in CA and TX and it's a not go and this is the info you'll get....

Some information in your shipping address is either incomplete or needs to be corrected. Please see below:
    We're Sorry. Due to shipping restrictions, the following item(s) cannot be shipped to the shipping address you have selected.
    Kaizen® Ephedrine
    To continue checkout, please remove the restricted item(s) from your order or enter a different shipping address.Click here to return to your Shopping Cart.
    Sounds like the most logical explanation to me. Perhaps it was a html error or some crap like that which caused it to say it "only" ships to us instead of "doesn't". Good call.

Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sad day, price was tough to beat.

Just go to walgreens, it's just as cheap bro. I'm in Japan, only reason why I brought this up.

Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe my Walgreens is more expensive but there is a solid $.15 cent difference/serving.
    [x]cheap bastard

Originally Posted by Kevin71 View Post
    Maybe my Walgreens is more expensive but there is a solid $.15 cent difference/serving.
    [x]cheap bastard
    Wouldn't it be worth it to purchase locally with shipping and backorder wait time considered, though?

Wouldn't it be worth it to purchase locally with shipping and backorder wait time considered, though?
    Shoprunner gives free 2-day GNC shipping, although backorder does change things.

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    you can prolly buy it from canada though. its all over.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey guys I was browsing the ole internet and stumbled across a link to a product called Kaizen ephedrine. I then found myself at GNC's website, where the sell this product, and it's label claims it contains 8mg of ephedrine HCL per tablet. It does say it's for the "treatment of congestion/asthma, etc." Obviously the label indicating that it contains ephedrine hcl tells me that it should be legit. But how can they sell this? Have laws changed that I'm unaware of? Someone educate me please. I'm overseas and not able to stroll into walgreens and buy my usual ephedrine.
    It is prohibited to be sold as a dietary supplement (i.e. fat burners). It's available OTC as a bronchodilator.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Ephwarehouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys....Could help but to chime in here.
    We've shipped ephedrine HCL to the US from Canada.
    It's legal to sell it in Canada provided it's labelled as a nasal decongestant.

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't you still buy Bronkaid at your local pharmacy, or has our wonderful government yanked that too?

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Purge View Post
    Can't you still buy Bronkaid at your local pharmacy, or has our wonderful government yanked that too?
    Did you read my post? Epedrine is still sold OTC as a bronchodilator. Bronkaid is a bronchodilator.
    Psych & handcuffs

joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Did you read my post? Epedrine is still sold OTC as a bronchodilator. Bronkaid is a bronchodilator.

its $5 at walmart
    Some call it obsession, I call it dedication

muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you need a prescription for bronkaid?

Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what laws are you talking about? The only thing it does is make some people shaky its just another form of caffeine... And why ask questions? Ephedrine is not illegal. lol
    TAMING THE BEAST WITHIN!

Originally Posted by joen270 View Post
    its $5 at walmart
    Fantastic.

Originally Posted by muscletraps View Post
    READ THE THREAD. IT HAS BEEN STATED MULTIPLE TIMES YOU CAN PURCHASE EPHEDRINE OTC.
    Psych & handcuffs

Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They keep this item on the site to draw people into the site. Some sites keep some of the older/banned PH's on the site to draw people into the site but you cant order the products....
    RC (cuz this POS system will never let you rep back): ajerone, JayLS1-327, thefleshlight, Synapsin, Sloop x2 (changing avi so he can fap to it, PRONTO!), MikeCellucor, Powercage

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by muscletraps View Post
    No, but they'll probably card you.

bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For PA you gotta swipe your driver's license for the bronkaid...there are limits to the amount you purchase in a given time frame too due to the laws enacted to stop crystal meth production and DEA tracks individual purchase history

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dymethazine View Post
    you can prolly buy it from canada though. its all over.
    $4.99 from a Canadian site ...
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bonon012 View Post
    For PA you gotta swipe your driver's license for the bronkaid...there are limits to the amount you purchase in a given time frame too due to the laws enacted to stop crystal meth production and DEA tracks individual purchase history
    To reach that limit you have to buy quite a bit. People that run E/C don't ever reach that limit
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

put'n the ILL in ILLinos redbirdfan1's Avatar
    redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Meth might not be the least of the worries with some of the new cheap drugs people are making.

google krokodil. scary ****. makes meth look harmless

still pissed about the ephedra ban.
    02 Operation Enduring Freedom Vet
    ****** TF Rakkasan, 101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF
    03 Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet
    ******101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    To reach that limit you have to buy quite a bit. People that run E/C don't ever reach that limit
    I always laugh when the pharmacist gives me weird looks if i buy more than 2 packs at a time. They literally look at me like i'm a crack addict.
    Psych & handcuffs