Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000)
    damn your face became more masculine after you lifted
    Check User Title

mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what others think of you is none of your buisness OP, dont let it affect you and have a good time
    Shred now or 5ever hold your peas

eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    where do you go out OP
    http://www.iifym.com/tdee-calculator

aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's because they view you as the ideal embodiment of an alpha male. The beta males look at you in disgust, but in reality they are just projecting their own self hatred, because when they look at you it reminds them of their inferiority. The beta females display a facade of disinterest and revulsion, because you make them feel so unfit and unworthy that it stresses them causing them to feel defensive in your presence.

In short, you intimidate them.

MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Mazkulin View Post
    Did you wear that tight ass shirt?

Also, drink up, loosen up, joke around with people, poke some fun bruh.

you just have to live with it, love and above
    what tight ass shirt?
    the red one in a previous post - no, if you mean that.

muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) muhgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Because jellyfugs gonna jelly
    Like 2 weeks ago I went to a 21st for a girl I went to school with and she saw me outside, ran up to me and was like 'oh look at you with your big muscles' and started feeling me up and shizz then went inside and every single guy that was outside started giving me the most evil 'u fukin wot m8' looks I've seen.
    I'm still dyelmode so wtf

Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whole thread can be summarized with haters gon' hate

disrespected misc elder diablos's Avatar
    diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just like the wild, alpha male needs to get taken down.
    Strong Join Date Crew (pre-2005)

Do you like reps? I do.

Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking aesthetic as fuark in avi OP. This has probably already been said in the thread, but idgaf to read it all. Most people are probably jelly. Especially the fat women, most fat women "hate" jacked guys purely out of jealousy because you take care of your body and they take such bad care of theirs that they're practically societal pariahs. People looking at you like you just killed someone probably legitimately think you did lol, you are a lot bigger and probably much more intimidating than anyone else they saw that day.

tldr; disregard

TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500)
    Jealous brah. Why do you have to ask this?

People ALWAYS hate on the aesthetic, whether they have facial aesthetics, body aesthetics or both. Phucking pathetic society we live in that people judge others based on how they look. As long as they aren't hurting anybody with their image (ie fat people draining our NHS system) then don't make judgements about that person.

krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000)
    Where were you (assuming it's the UK)?

I travel around and meet uni mates and have a very different response in different cities.
    Oxford I get started on 5+ times EVERY night.. dunno what it is but I know that feel in your OP.
    Newcastle no one has anything bad to say.
    People are usually really nice in London (but this is at places where everyone is on mandy)
    York people be mirin cause it looks like no one lifts or are at 20% bf.
    RevolutionFitness.ae <---- take a look at my fitness company's website
    instagram = revolutionfitnessdxb
    ******** /revolutionfitness.ae

Masters Degree in Sports and Physical Activity Interventions
    Bachelors Degree in Psychology (Dissertation in Sports Psychology)
    CYQ: level 2 & 3 gym instructor, level 3 nutrition and weight management, i-combat
    BJJ blue belt

2012 Lifts: Deads= 463lbs (210kg), Squat= 331lbs (150kg), Bench= 265lbs (120kg), Total= 1058lbs (480kg)

hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People hating on other people because of their own insecurities. Haters gonna hate. They're just jealous.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

SoloClimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoloClimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoloClimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoloClimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoloClimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoloClimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoloClimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoloClimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoloClimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoloClimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoloClimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dey jelly OP
    "Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure thank to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

We are all Witnesses.

Hobbies:

- Hiking / Kendo
    - Cycling / Cooking
    - Rock Climbing

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 804Hokie View Post
    I've got a theory on this.

I've got a bro who's 6'1 and built real fuking good. Thick, solid, tight. ANYTIME we go out dudes try to start ish with him and he honestly does nothing to provoke it.

I'm 6'5 and built like a horse, I go around and no one says anything to me, typically if I catch a guy mean mugging he'll look away when I glare back.

So my theory is. 6'0-6'2 guys who are well built are prime targets for wanna be tough guys. They see how well built you are but you're not quite big enough for them to be scared. Just gotta make sure you whoop dey ass when they askign for it.
    judging from previous experiences this has some merit to it

barleysmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) barleysmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) barleysmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) barleysmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) barleysmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) barleysmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) barleysmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) barleysmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) barleysmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) barleysmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) barleysmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Everyone's just mad that your showing off what you have! I wear crazy tee's out makes me look huge so no one stares me out everyone seems to have automatic respect for me except the odd lairy twat lol!

ladeornmc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladeornmc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladeornmc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladeornmc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladeornmc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladeornmc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladeornmc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladeornmc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladeornmc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladeornmc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladeornmc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you pronounce lairy like larry?

TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by 804Hokie View Post
    I've got a theory on this.

I've got a bro who's 6'1 and built real fuking good. Thick, solid, tight. ANYTIME we go out dudes try to start ish with him and he honestly does nothing to provoke it.

I'm 6'5 and built like a horse, I go around and no one says anything to me, typically if I catch a guy mean mugging he'll look away when I glare back.

So my theory is. 6'0-6'2 guys who are well built are prime targets for wanna be tough guys. They see how well built you are but you're not quite big enough for them to be scared. Just gotta make sure you whoop dey ass when they askign for it.
    Nah I don't agree with this. You're 287lbs ffs, it's not your height that turns people off. If anything a skinny/medium 6'5 guy gets started on just as much if not more than sub 6'1. Because then they can brag to their mates they KO'd 'a 6'5 guy' without adding how weak and small he actually was.

I agree manlets tend to be safe, I don't get started on that much. Luckily they assume we're small and frail but don't realize we have 10x more strength than their weak non lifting selves. When fights break out usually the manlet wins because the other guy isn't expecting a real challenge and lets their guard down.

ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lairy lulz haven't heard that word in a long time, op must be location: uk

ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChetZar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MrDarrius View Post
    brb get bert stared by guys
    brb got 3 whales mouthing me off, and saying things like "who are you trying to impress"
    brb people look at me as if i just killed someone
    brb brb

what's up with this misc, i've done nothing wrong

Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is not just misc logic but no joke when you look good infront of other people it rustles jimmies so bad, Sure I went out to a club when I got back from a trip to Australia, had a good tan brah. Had some random girl just come up to me and say "You fink you are all dat, dont ya, reli ur just dat ugly"

I loled and shrugged, jimmies they be rustled.
    Misc ninja

Thumbhead brah

Northern Irish Brah

elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because drunk guys like to start in with dudes with good physiques, because they're insecure about themselves. You're not yet big enough to warrant automatic respect and fear, just big enough to make it look like you're a serious lifter, the perfect target for drunks at clubs/bars.

PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're a 8/10 *******, stop complaining.
    bench 100kgx4
    squat 125kgx5
    DL 150kgx5

Balkan Crew
    ******* Crew

povbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) povbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) povbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) povbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) povbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) povbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) povbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) povbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) povbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) povbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) povbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    "British slang: Displaying an aggressive attitude in order to provoke a fight, argument or any verbal or physical confrontation."
    small man syndrome and fatties' insecurities

Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No thanks Lairy lol!!

Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hmmm, maybe.
    this fat girl walked up to me at the bar and said "look at this", pointing at my arms. so i flexed, and she said who are you trying to impress. then came up to me later in the club and said "hello mr unimpressive".
    she then proceeded to dance with her fat friends and get off with a 5'4 fat dude
    lol at flexing , nice move

shes jelly as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

Hazzza is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hazzza is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hazzza is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hazzza is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hazzza is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hazzza is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hazzza is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hazzza is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hazzza is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hazzza is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hazzza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http: // forum. bodybuilding . com / showthread.php ? t = 148295193

if i have one of those faces, i don't mean harm.

*btw i didn't wear that v neck*
    when will it be my turn for arms.
    what size is your v neck in that pic op?

swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get off it! Get off it! Get off it! Get off it! Get off it! Get off it! Get off it! Get off it! Get off it! Get off it! Get off it!

Registered User blackcontrarian's Avatar
    blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's sad though. People just let themselves go after college (Sometimes before). So to make up for their failures, they have to put someone who is better than them, down.

ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if your wearing something that's way to tight, no sleeves, strange colors, or have your hair done up really spikey then people will look at you like your trying too hard.

Iyori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iyori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iyori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iyori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iyori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iyori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iyori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iyori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iyori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iyori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iyori will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmmm, maybe.
    this fat girl walked up to me at the bar and said "look at this", pointing at my arms. so i flexed, and she said who are you trying to impress. then came up to me later in the club and said "hello mr unimpressive".
    she then proceeded to dance with her fat friends and get off with a 5'4 fat dude
    really?

that sounds ****gy as phuck

tbh u probably cos u give off a douchey persona, when insecure uggos see an aesthetic person seemingly up themselves it really rustles their jimmies

tbh I have a pretty muscular physique and I cant get drunk ******* dudes to phuck. Chit is starting to irritate the phuck out of me so much so that the chicks that I am with get pissed off