Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Two guys purposely ignore me for no reason....

I don't know..is this supposed to be attractive or something?

They're both best friends as I see them together all the time and I know they're not gay. I don't understand why when i'm really friendly. I'm starting to think guy A is really full of himself but guy B seems nice.....guy B only says a quick hi when guy A isn't around. I felt a little upset by this today, I was having lunch with friends, guy A and B were sat in front of me and everyone was talking together. And then everyone left apart from me, guy A + B. Both stare at me and then just talk among themselves. I don't understand how they don't realise how rude they seem. It's so awkward. Lke just seeing them is awkward now. They purposefully ignore me and don't do it to anyone else...I can understand if it's just one of them, but it's both......

I don't look stuck up..but even if I did they know i'm actually friendly.
    Last edited by Imonlydancing; 09-28-2012 at 03:11 PM.

deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Perhaps they are simply oblivious? Or just don't even care. What setting is this? At school or something?

Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by deg5589 View Post
    Perhaps they are simply oblivious? Or just don't even care. What setting is this? At school or something?
    I'm not even exaggerating, I can tell they do it purposely. At my work place...but everyone goes out together often and they just seem to ignore me.

Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like it could be an inside joke of some sort, to be sure you should next time you see them together make a scene and just call them on it for the lulz. See what happens!

Edit: Also, hello heavenly blessed beauty, seafood dinner, I can picture us in the sunset, etc.
    ig: mattchase_

niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe guy A likes you and guy B is aware of this so he keeps he distance when A isn't around.

KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Op really... you are 22 ... you got a banging body... and you are worried about 2 guys not liking or talking to you... its life some people arent goin to like you and they seem like dicks... so move on cuz girls age like grapes

Originally Posted by KillerInstinct View Post
    Op really... you are 22 ... you got a banging body... and you are worried about 2 guys not liking or talking to you... its life some people arent goin to like you and they seem like dicks... so move on cuz girls age like grapes
    Well I see them quite often and it's just so awkward, I can't avoid them otherwise I would. Like I didn't even finish my lunch today and semi stormed out (don't think it was as obvious) because they kept staring and taking just among themselves.

PS I think i'll age fine. Thankyouverymuch.

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Someone from the misc aware'd them..
    Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

― Muhammad Ali

Originally Posted by niosh View Post
    Maybe guy A likes you and guy B is aware of this so he keeps he distance when A isn't around.

Sometimes it seems like guy B wants to talk to me and guy A diverts his attention away. Plus I prefer guy B to A.

deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Perhaps say something? Or just forget about it?

Originally Posted by Stix14 View Post
    Someone from the misc aware'd them..
    Hope they don't use this forum....

I might delete this thread later anyway :P

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This sounds like high school drama but you are 22. Either this is all in your head - and it's the kind of non-issue that tends to wind up teenage girls - or something is going on that we can't possibly tell you about because either you've deliberately missed out some key facts or you're just oblivious.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

I want to talk to guy B but he's always with guy A. I don't know... I think I hate guy A for being so full of himself.

KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Imonlydancing View Post
    Well I see them quite often and it's just so awkward, I can't avoid them otherwise I would. Like I didn't even finish my lunch today and semi stormed out (don't think it was as obvious) because they kept staring and taking just among themselves.

PS I think i'll age fine. Thankyouverymuch.
    They are obviously dicks... guy 2 seems like guy 1's bitch.... just avoid and ignore and talk **** about them to all the girls and kill their game ... cant let people like that bring ya down... and trust me as a guy girls do the same thing to us all time.... seems like these guys act like girls now that i think about it haha

Originally Posted by Akebane710 View Post
    Sounds like it could be an inside joke of some sort, to be sure you should next time you see them together make a scene and just call them on it for the lulz. See what happens!

Edit: Also, hello heavenly blessed beauty, seafood dinner, I can picture us in the sunset, etc.
    It could be an inside joke because since both of them ignore me they've obviously talked about it before.

classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    Judging by this thread it's working lulz srs.

Did this to some 9/10 girl in my last job and it drove her crazy to the point where she basically called me out srs, told me i drove her crazy and she couldn't help it but didn't know why.

If interested in knowing why i did it ask me op, good chance they did it for the same reason.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't know..is this supposed to be attractive or something?

They're both best friends as I see them together all the time and I know they're not gay. I don't understand why when i'm really friendly. I'm starting to think guy A is really full of himself but guy B seems nice.....guy B only says a quick hi when guy A isn't around. I felt a little upset by this today, I was having lunch with friends, guy A and B were sat in front of me and everyone was talking together. And then everyone left apart from me, guy A + B. Both stare at me and then just talk among themselves. I don't understand how they don't realise how rude they seem. It's so awkward. Lke just seeing them is awkward now. They purposefully ignore me and don't do it to anyone else...I can understand if it's just one of them, but it's both......

I don't look stuck up..but even if I did they know i'm actually friendly.
    They probably like you but are intimated and thus its easier to avoid then to try, I used to be that way.

Like?

If I see guy B on his own i'll talk to him...I'm always smiling at him. I'm starting to dislike guy A though...I just feel like he encourages guy B to not talk to me otherwise guy B would have.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    welcome to real life, not everyone will like you, get over yourself...
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for making these threads. You always prove that ignoring girls actually works IRL. Misc wasn't lying about how crazy it drives vagina creatures.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Originally Posted by classybrah View Post
    judging by this thread it's working lulz srs.

Did this to some 9/10 girl in my last job and it drove her crazy to the point where she basically called me out srs, told me i drove her crazy and she couldn't help it but didn't know why.

If interested in knowing why i did it ask me op, good chance they did it for the same reason.

why did you do it???

Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    They probably like you but are intimated and thus its easier to avoid then to try, I used to be that way.

Both of them? both of them are intimidated by me?

I don't know about guy A because as I said he seems to be full of himself/ tiny bit arrogant.
    Plus both of them know i'm friendly....and when i've seen/heard them talk with everyone else they seem confident :S

BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    why did you do it???
    To smash the FUK outta dat hoe

esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    welcome to real life, not everyone will like you, get over yourself...

This OP. Judging by your avi you are an attractive young female. Why do you even care what these two guys (who you don't even know that well) think? I don't mean to be offensive but your post makes you come off as insecure and "needing to be liked". Realise that some people will not like you. You probably haven't done anything wrong its just that sometimes people don't like others for a variety of reasons. The quicker you become more secure in yourself and not rely on social validation the better.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Thanks for making these threads. You always prove that ignoring girls actually works IRL. Misc wasn't lying about how crazy it drives vagina creatures.
    This is where you're getting it wrong. It's not something I like. Guy A seems to ignore me the most and guy B just kind of follows him. I dislike guy A.

heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol what a non-issue. age:22 still falling for stupid mind games. oh lawd
    Straya kunt crew
    5'10 90kg
    Goals: 1.5+xBW BP, 2.5XBW Squat, BW snatch, 1.5XBW power clean, <12% BF.

Deep voice crew
    Sweat like guy in Gangster's Paradise video when lifting crew
    Chase PBs, not women crew
    Seinfeld Crew
    Simpsons Crew

BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is where you're getting it wrong. It's not something I like. Guy A seems to ignore me the most and guy B just kind of follows him. I dislike guy A.
    incoming threesome

Both of them? both of them are intimidated by me?

I don't know about guy A because as I said he seems to be full of himself/ tiny bit arrogant.
    Plus both of them know i'm friendly....and when i've seen/heard them talk with everyone else they seem confident :S
    and Guy B is his bitch... way to set your standards high

"ooo but its guy A's fault" .... I didnt know guy B didnt have a penis and is a little follower and plays to little highschool games.

this thread is just a fail... OP stop wasting you time and find a real man

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are you just looking for attention?
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

Registered User ZachOfAllTrades's Avatar
    ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000)
    You have a smelly vag