Markyp88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Markyp88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Markyp88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Markyp88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Markyp88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Markyp88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Markyp88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Markyp88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Markyp88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Markyp88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Markyp88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is exercising for 2 hours a day too much exercise?

I go in the gym and warm up for 5-10 mins
    Then I do weight training for about 40 minutes.
    Then another 30-40 mins on the punch bag.
    Then I do another 10 mins of cardio post workout.

So this comes to nearly 2 hours. Is this too much exercise to burn fat/lose weight?

Brutal skin thinning igglesphan's Avatar
    igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Depends how many calories you're consuming.

VGPOP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I go for two hours as well. But it's not like I'm there non stop. I train with really heavy weights and rest 90 seconds to even 3 mins on deadlifts and squat. 90 mins with weights and 30 mins cardio

theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In the end, it really comes down to "you get out what you put in to it" I used to go for two hours, but then I changed up my routine to where it was harder, but only an hour long. And then even though i was slowly increasing the workout, I would have a day where I went for an hour and the next day felt nothing, like I hadnt pushed hard enough, so you have to decide to push even harder for that amount of time, or just lengthen the workout. Best of luck though, just keep pushing.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Markyp88 View Post
    I go in the gym and warm up for 5-10 mins
    Then I do weight training for about 40 minutes.
    Then another 30-40 mins on the punch bag.
    Then I do another 10 mins of cardio post workout.

So this comes to nearly 2 hours. Is this too much exercise to burn fat/lose weight?
    Are you doing the bag just to use calories and thats it, or do you want to actually get better at throwing punches?
    If the first, then skip it and just eat less to not waste your time, if the second, then go ahead.
    2 hours is a long time in the gym though.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by igglesphan View Post
    Depends how many calories you're consuming.
    And how it affects his recovery. I realize the size of the deficit affects this, but there comes a point where you're not to be able to make up for it by eating more. (not suggesting op is at this point).

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    Are you doing the bag just to use calories and thats it, or do you want to actually get better at throwing punches?
    If the first, then skip it and just eat less to not waste your time, if the second, then go ahead.
    2 hours is a long time in the gym though.
    Eh, I'd only suggest that if he hates doing it. No sense NOT to be active if you enjoy moving (plus you get to eat a little more). I'd rather walk on a treadmill and watch YouTube videos than sit on my ass and watch them. I just like being a little more active.