Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by GBLynden View Post
    I have no idea what that game is, but I am glad you learned your lesson.
    Might just be where I'm from as I don't think anyone knows what it is.

Everyone sits in a tight circle and holds hands then chants: "chief, skip, chief, skip" over and over again. Then the leader of the game (the chief) shouts "SKANK" at his own will, which is the signal for everyone to drink. Repeat process. Horrible game right?

BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you shouldve went back in with an ak47

Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iamlouis View Post
    New freshers in town and my mate Adam invited me to one of their house parties. He bailed out so I just turned up on my own and didn't know anyone. Rolled up at 11:30pm and felt pretty confident going in.

Knocked on the front door and some random girl answers. I tell her "I know I Adam, he inivted me but couldn't make it, so I just came alone" she said "Oh ok...come in I guess". I walk in and there's about 15 people (guys and girls) all sat round the living room playing drinking games with cards. I was just stood there leaning on the door frame for about 15mins watching them and playing on my phone (just aimlessly flicking through ******** etc). The only time someone acknowledged me was when a dude said "Excuse me" to go to the toilet.

After 1 hour I decided to go as it was so awkward and when I said "Cya guys" no one said anything.

Nothing like that has ever happened to me. Word of warning: always go with a mate or make sure you know someone.

CLIFFS:

- Friend bottled it so went on my own
    - Girl answered the door and didn't know who I was
    - Stand awkwardly as everyone is sat down playing drinking games
    - Everyone ingores me
    - Say "Goodbye" and no one replies
    - Leave party feeling pathetic

Man they were playing a drinking game...unless you don't drink you have no excuse to not just pull up a chair and join in...i guess you were trying to look cool and wait for an invite.
    I'm surgical with this sh*t.

[IIFYM] Automatic easy to use spreadsheet for daily [Calorie] requirements + [Macro] breakdowns + Calculate your daily intake + etc..
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138897223

avi is 3 weeks of lifting Isthisreality's Avatar
    Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They were playing "chief, skip, skank".

Lesson learnt lol.
    lol?

just walk up to them and just ask 'em what game they're playing and how does it work. ask them to show you/help you out. and as long as you're not awkward or boring you're in.
    *Always look over my shoulder when I'm about to be racist crew*
    *imagines taylor swift watching while doing pullups crew*
    *manages that last pullup just for taylor swift crew*
    *sings along to taylor swift in the car crew*
    *knows all the words off by heart crew*
    *getting shredded for taylor swift concert crew*
    *Sits in car for 6 hours on friday and saturday nights so cat thinks i am doing something crew*
    *people think crews are fake but they're actually very real crew*

iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Ryzz View Post
    Man they were playing a drinking game...unless you don't drink you have no excuse to not just pull up a chair and join in...i guess you were trying to look cool and wait for an invite.
    Like I've said there was no room to sit (which is why I was by the door). They were playing chief, skip, skank:

Everyone sits in a tight circle and holds hands then chants: "chief, skip, chief, skip" over and over again. Then the leader of the game (the chief) shouts "SKANK" at his own will, which is the signal for everyone to drink. Repeat process.

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    should've tried talking to people. don't expect them to run to you and introduce themselves. it's abuot being proactive in life
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

Originally Posted by Isthisreality View Post
    lol?

just walk up to them and just ask 'em what game they're playing and how does it work. ask them to show you/help you out. and as long as you're not awkward or boring you're in.
    See above post for details of the game. There was no opening to ask they were all busy...

chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im surprised noone asked if you were aware

Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000)
    I actually cringed reading that **** OP, I would have froze up like you in that situation.
    So would most people so don't feel ashamed.

clungebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clungebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clungebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clungebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clungebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clungebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clungebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clungebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clungebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clungebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clungebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Trinidad1969 View Post
    lol it's Britain, British peeps are a lot more cliquey than Americans/mainland Europeans, this kind of awkwardness is so common here, that's why most of our comedy is based on it.
    Pretty sure if somebody was having a heart attack on the tube everybody would just ignore it was happening.

Socially awkward england

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I remember getting drunk at uni, talking to some random people at 2:00am, night was already a blur

went to one of their house, went to a different house party, was downing bottles of wine or some chit

passed out in their bathroom, got up and thought **** this and left without saying anything, the whole thing was a blur, I have no idea where those houses were or any of those peoples names lol
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

avi is 3 weeks of lifting Isthisreality's Avatar
    Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    maybe you dodged a bullet...

that sounds extremely ****gy time

Might just be where I'm from as I don't think anyone knows what it is.

Everyone sits in a tight circle and holds hands then chants: "chief, skip, chief, skip" over and over again. Then the leader of the game (the chief) shouts "SKANK" at his own will, which is the signal for everyone to drink. Repeat process. Horrible game right?
    *Always look over my shoulder when I'm about to be racist crew*
    *imagines taylor swift watching while doing pullups crew*
    *manages that last pullup just for taylor swift crew*
    *sings along to taylor swift in the car crew*
    *knows all the words off by heart crew*
    *getting shredded for taylor swift concert crew*
    *Sits in car for 6 hours on friday and saturday nights so cat thinks i am doing something crew*
    *people think crews are fake but they're actually very real crew*

Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lmao
    ~*Electronic Drums Crew*~
    ~*Final Fantasy XIV Crew*~
    ~*Tech N9ne Crew*~

skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fatebound View Post
    [size=15lmao[/size]
    fail

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Even I would've known to just ask to join in....they would've just made space for u, and if they didn't then f*ck them
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Being 25, i feel too young to be considered 'old' or to reflect on when i was 'young' but what the fuk is wrong with youths today???

Going to a party alone is bad enough.
    Getting there and being so socially awkward that you can't make conversation with anyone or get involved in some way is pathetic. Did you spend your whole childhood playing computer games? Not going outside?

Its fukin sad man, sort your life out, seriously. You are a pathetic socially awkward *******, those 15 people will forever remember you as that weird guy that stood at the party for an hour.

Fukin helllll man.
    320kg/705lbs Deadlift, 260kg/575lbs Squat, 160kg/365lbs Bench

*Always pick 3 Crew*
    *Always pick C Crew*
    *6ft 5" Master Race Crew*
    *Girl behind register smiles at me and I zone out dreaming of us frolicking in the meadows Crew*

Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skiiiiiiiiiiiii View Post
    fail
    strong *******. i literally edited it within 10 seconds.

anyways OP you shopuldn't of even went if the only person you knew bailed.
    ~*Tech N9ne Crew*~

Originally Posted by Isthisreality View Post
    maybe you dodged a bullet...

that sounds extremely ****gy time
    Lmao it's horrendous.
    Chief...skip...chief...skip...chief.

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DavidBowie View Post
    It comes from a deep sadness

Everything I do can be linked to a experiencing discomfort

I reckon humanity keeps perpetuating itself because it hurts to stand still

Whenever you see someone who you find accomplished

you can bet they have a high pain threshold.

You a philosophy major bro?
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

Originally Posted by 16plates View Post
    Being 25, i feel too young to be considered 'old' or to reflect on when i was 'young' but what the fuk is wrong with youths today???

Getting there and being so socially awkward that you can't make conversation with anyone or get involved in some way is pathetic. Did you spend your whole childhood playing computer games? Not going outside?

Its fukin sad man, sort your life out, seriously. You are a pathetic socially awkward *******, those 15 people will forever remember you as that weird guy that stood at the party for an hour.

Fukin helllll man.
    0 phucks given about you thinking I'm a *******. I had the mad flavour to turn up alone despite my friend bottling it. I didn't fancy staying home.

Originally Posted by 16plates View Post

Fukin helllll man.
    op's fault but srsly you can;t even call that a party if there are 10-15 people huddled around in a big circle playing a drinking game. that's just drinks at a friends place
    ~*Tech N9ne Crew*~

SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol aware..

Out of all the "aware" threads this has to be the most awkward and sad one yet! Reps to op for coming up with this.
    I misc from my iPhone; get over it

0+ Rep back Everytime srs

**Quest to 2k reps before 2k posts**

Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Casual5 View Post
    Forget it, wouldn't want to hang around with people that wouldn't even introduce themselves to the new guy at the party anyway.
    ****ing this times 1000.

*******s ITT acting like OP is the weird one.
    If some brah was standing by himself and clearly awkward as phuck while your in a group of people drinking after about 15 mins any decent human being would ask him to join in and get yucky/introduce themselves.

Originally Posted by SyKoFaT View Post
    Lol aware..

Out of all the "aware" threads this has to be the most awkward and sad one yet! Reps to op for coming up with this.
    ******* this is the thread and a couple tried looking for attention scraps with a paraody version. Strong fail.

punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Couldn't be phucked reading the 3 pages. Op your the weird cnt in the other thread haha! There's a pic of u. I hope some one else has picks this ups internets a small world

Originally Posted by punkture View Post
    Couldn't be phucked reading the 3 pages. Op your the weird cnt in the other thread haha! There's a pic of u. I hope some one else has picks this ups internets a small world
    Haha.

SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ******* this is the thread and a couple tried looking for attention scraps with a paraody version. Strong fail.
    Why are you trying to take credit for being the original?

U fraudin op?
    I misc from my iPhone; get over it

0+ Rep back Everytime srs

**Quest to 2k reps before 2k posts**

PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why the **** would you go if you don't drink?

ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ItWasThePlan View Post
    example of a joke based on OP pls.

This guy, constantly in awkward situations

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Donnie_Darko View Post
    ****ing this times 1000.

*******s ITT acting like OP is the weird one.
    If some brah was standing by himself and clearly awkward as phuck while your in a group of people drinking after about 15 mins any decent human being would ask him to join in and get yucky/introduce themselves.
    agreed
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.