FatAbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Guy with big butt and thighs help

I'm a 22 years old male. I have a really big and wide butt and big thighs. My body is really disproportioned I have really skinny arms little to no fat on my upper stomech and fat on my lower stomech. The lower my body goes the bigger and fatter. Im vary embaressed by it. its like i have a women's body. I know cardio and diet helps but is there anything else I can do to lose my thighs butt and lower stomach? I don't want to do any toning or building on my butt and thighs becuase it will make them look bigger without losing the layer of fat.

Here's a little info of what I do and eat

22 turning 23 in jan. 164 lbs a lot of it fat 5'6 34-35 weist

I take fish oil a multi vitamin and super hd fat burner

I eat 3-4 times a day every 4 hours

Breakfast.
    Oatmeal with some kind of fruit or cinnamon and egg 4 egg white somedays I have turkey sausage links and turkey bacon. Some days but rarely have cereal

Lunch.
    I'd have grilled chicken breast some kind of vegetable and a little ranch for the chicken and vegetables (I know it's bad)

For dinner I'd useally have some kind of frozen dinner like lean cuisine or some **** like that

I cheat once a week with a soda, cake or something sweet. I can't go without chocolate completly I'm a sugar addict

I useally eat about 1500-1800 calories a day

I haven't been doing cardio the pass three weeks but mean to start doing next week I used to do jump rope jumping jacks really high intensity cardio for about 20-30 mins

Will this all help at all?
    Is there something else I need to be doing?

velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hate to say this, but you can't "spot" reduce. Your butt and thighs might be your stubborn areas and it will take time and patience to get there.

I would suggest getting into a solid weight training routine, however. By really building your upper body, you'll get a nicely balanced aesthetic. You'll also keep from losing lean body mass, which you will if your only doing diet+cardio...

FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You might want to see a doctor. It could be a medical issue.
    I saw this lady who was about average in her upper body, not fat not skinny, but her ass area and thighs were literally 3x as wide as the rest of her. It looked like she had a saucer around her waist.
    My chiro friend told me it's a circulation issue.
    You said your body wasn't exactly proportionate so you might have something similar.
    *EDM KREW*
    *Positive Krew*
    *Minotaur kREw*
    *President of Mr.Cooper's Fan Klub krEW*

OneMattSmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use to weigh 378lbs and my thighs were huge, I done a lot of walking and cycling over a course of a year and am very happy with my legs now.

Only thing left to sort out is my stomach, it takes time but you'll get there.

VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Like Velotique wrote - you can not reduce fat from certain areas of your body.

People are "built" differently - and have different body types. Endomorphs tend to store more fat on the thighs and butt - and I have seen some men even have an almost female distrubution of bodyfat - opposed to the more typical distribution of bodyfat on most men.

According to your stats your BMI is 26,5 - a little overweight - even though BMI is often a poor measure - you do write that you have too much bodyfat in certain areas still - and you need to loose some of that fat. A picture I found and attached - shows a skinny fat endomorph man- with very skinny arms, and poor muscle mass in his upper body.

You really need to focus on building more mass on your upper body - arms, shoulders, traps, pecs and lats to balance your heavier lower body.
    Attached Images

razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by VikingFit View Post

People are "built" differently - and have different body types. Endomorphs tend to store more fat on the thighs and butt - and I have seen some men even have an almost female distrubution of bodyfat - opposed to the more typical distribution of bodyfat on most men.

According to your stats your BMI is 26,5 - a little overweight - even though BMI is often a poor measure - you do write that you have too much bodyfat in certain areas still - and you need to loose some of that fat. A picture I found and attached - shows a skinny fat endomorph man- with very skinny arms, and poor muscle mass in his upper body.

You really need to focus on building more mass on your upper body - arms, shoulders, traps, pecs and lats to balance your heavier lower body.
    Wow, you need to post a warning on that pic! Body shape reminds me of Sid the Sloth from Ice Age.

FatAbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by VikingFit View Post

So you mean I will never lose the fat there no matter how hard I diet and exercise?

Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Astrobro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Same exact issue here

I've lost 55 lbs and my thighs are just as bad as when I began, even though my gut has slimmed down like mad.

It's unbelievable how good my upper body is getting vs how bad my lower body is. i'm 6'1 205 lbs and 19-20% bf but have 28" fat thighs and 44" hips.

velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FatAbs View Post
    So you mean I will never lose the fat there no matter how hard I diet and exercise?
    You can, it will just take a LOT of effort. With your body type, you probably have wider hips, which is why we advised building your upper body out a lot to balance your lower.

There are some specific protocols for addressing stubborn fat - you might want to check out Lyle McDonald's site:

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

boblove3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

can somone help idk my body type

Im 15 around.6 foot.and idk my.body type i got a smaller upper body and big theighs and butt im not short and i dont consider myself fat but i just dont know i was thinking i was endomorph but it said struggling.with weight all there lifes i was a skinny kid could the weight being in the.butt/theigh area be from me not doing anything at all i mean at all from the end of summer.to end of winter be the reason that it all went there

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow that poor guy clearly has some genetic or medical issues there. His upper body looked so small in comparison to the lower body. Not sure what could be done there. Eek.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

astenlangley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm a 22 years old male. I have a really big and wide butt and big thighs. My body is really disproportioned I have really skinny arms little to no fat on my upper stomech and fat on my lower stomech. The lower my body goes the bigger and fatter. Im vary embaressed by it. its like i have a women's body. I know cardio and diet helps but is there anything else I can do to lose my thighs butt and lower stomach? I don't want to do any toning or building on my butt and thighs becuase it will make them look bigger without losing the layer of fat.

Breakfast.
    Oatmeal with some kind of fruit or cinnamon and egg 4 egg white somedays I have turkey sausage links and turkey bacon. Some days but rarely have cereal

Lunch.
    I'd have grilled chicken breast some kind of vegetable and a little ranch for the chicken and vegetables (I know it's bad)

For dinner I'd useally have some kind of frozen dinner like lean cuisine or some **** like that

I cheat once a week with a soda, cake or something sweet. I can't go without chocolate completly I'm a sugar addict

I haven't been doing cardio the pass three weeks but mean to start doing next week I used to do jump rope jumping jacks really high intensity cardio for about 20-30 mins

--------------------
    Ok so i am the exact same age as you and i work out daily and i was at the bigger end of my bmi weight to. the more i have lost the more obvious my huge hip, ars and lower stomach look. its so difficult because it makes working out which is hard enough even harder seeing a worse body than when you started out. i can tell you how to loose it but its not gunna be pretty this is not healthy nor am i saying it is. for me i just stoped eating for a week, which cleared my system and shrunk my stomach. from there i literally cut out carbs, and fat - just fruit veg and meat i mean allot of fruit and veg and meat. (carbs are in veg too but very little so thats fine )over 3 months i have come down to the lower end of my bmi and still have some way to go. the truth is your hips and mid section willl just be the last place to go in fat terms, as it is fat. at the same time buy some weights at home, dumbells of 6kg and higher. keep working on building your top body and thats it. you will not gain any weight but gain muscle whilst loosing fat over the whole body. eventually around 4 months you should start putting in cardio work outs that are not leg heavy. the pump it up work out on youtube is good if you just go straight to the pump it up part which cuts out the leg work out warm up, and do that twice a day. this is like a year long comitment. becaue your hips are your stubborn area like mine. the last place to loose fat and the first to gain it. just remember that it will go eventually and dont see your body as getting worse just see it as slowly changing. keep at it

JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was 300 pounds and had the biggest love handles, like two basketballs of fat sticking out the side of my body

I lost down to 180 and the love handles barely changed, while the rest of my body started to look anorexic, god it was frustrating and depressing

Then I lost down to 160 and they completely dissappeared, like the whole last 20 pounds i lost was the love handles. Now I'm gaining muscle and extremely happy. Think of it like a war and if you keep eating at a calorie defecit the fat has to be burned from somewhere, eventually your body will have no choice no matter how messed up your genetics are.

Simto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Breakfast.

Lunch.

I would suggest you try and improve your posture, tilting pelvis and rearranging your shoulder to back ratio.
    Ask and theres probably several guys in here to guide you

see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    butt outline is hard to imporve

mrbigbooty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help me

I am 13 years old and my thighs are so big that when I get shorts they fill them up. My butt is very large. When I was putting on pants one day a button popped off because it could not fit over my thick butt. Anyways, I kinda like it like this. Any tips to make it bigger?

pratt1999 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Listen I'm 18 male 6'2 in height and 200 in weight my upper body I would honestly say is very muscular and big my thighs are 24 inches my waist ranges from 36-38. Now imma be real with you first I'm pretty sure you won't reach my height due to your age because my body is evened out. However there are many ways to reduce thigh and butt fat my mom told me my dad was like that therefore I'm like that. But after many years around 3 to 4 years I play basketball and football and I go jogging and to the gym a lot well mainly go to the gym and play basketball a lot. In your case go to the gym a lot and jog I know you'll be like oh it's gonna be embarrassing people starring at my butt this and that I've been there. I've lost weight I never considered myself fat neither have my friends but I am big. I know better then anyone else what you go through both mentally and physically but **** that. Search up gym regiments run a lotttttttt, I mean a lot at least jog 30 minutes 3 to 4 times a week it helps trust me. I hope this helps