Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BBqChicken1 View Post
    Simple vs complex sugars make 0 difference, they both = blood glucose and if one is not in a calorie surplus, no fat will be gained.

Your friend got fat since he was overeating. If he was to eat the same amount of cals and macros with any other food, he would get fat too.

Carbs aren't the reason people get fat either. You're making **** up.
    How am I making **** up? Endos are known for "Wide hips, Thick legs and find it hard to cut weight"

Anybody whos commenting on this forum who is an endo can vouch for me on that quoted statement.
    You seriously think that an endo such as myself finds it easy to drop down to 8-10% body fat as quick as somebody whos an ectomorph? LOL cut me a break dude.

Oh and if carbs ain't the reason people put on weight then explain why 2 years ago when i started gym and thought I 300grams of carbs a day to bulk was good until I got fat. Mind you i touched no junk other then cheat days.

how does that work? if what your saying is true. Every tom dick and harry would look the same and be exactly the same. Your basically saying that just because somebody is Massive with a muscle bound structure that they are instantly a mesomorph.. LOL yeh man we wish it was that easy.

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Svallone92 View Post
    I just explained that too you dude. If anybody goes out and eats "Junk" You know that artificial bull**** they sell at supermarkets and sell at fast food places. Yeah of course your going to get fat eatting that all day. My best friend was like that now he lost weight and is now an ectomorph. but because he was fat doesn't make him endo at all just means he was an ectomorph consuming the wrong foods.

Endos are naturally prone to put on weight.
    Eg: If we eat properly say on a bulk we have 200Grams of carbs a day right. Most of us need slow release because our metabolic system is always slow. Any more then 200grams we will stack on fat because its already too much for us. And if we ingest simple carbs instead of slow release well then we are in for trouble.

Ectos: They can eat 500grams of simple carbs a day during a bulk and put on no fat at all.

Anybody can get fat by eatting junk but if you eat the right things your body is going to remain at its ideal weight and height. Those 2 things right their are what categorize you in 1 of the 3 groups.
    Explain your logic?
    You get fat from overeating. Eating more than you burn. Not because you eat at a fast food restaurant.

Simple vs complex carbs are still blood glucose in the body, and if your calorie intake matches calorie expenditure, you would not put any weight.

Originally Posted by Backbrah View Post
    You moron nobody said that being an endo that gains come slower. An endo will become a fat fuk with as little as 3k calories. An ectomorph at 3k calories still looks like an Auschwitz survivor.
    Why does smaller bone structure make your TDEE higher than smaller bone structure? A fat fuk who is carrying more weight than a skinnier person, would somehow expend more energy..?

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How am I making **** up? Endos are known for "Wide hips, Thick legs and find it hard to cut weight"

Anybody whos commenting on this forum who is an endo can vouch for me on that quoted statement.
    You seriously think that an endo such as myself finds it easy to drop down to 8-10% body fat as quick as somebody whos an ectomorph? LOL cut me a break dude.
    Where are you getting your 'endos have bla bla' stuff from? I'd love to find any empirical evidence that having wider hips and thicker legs somehow makes you lose fat slower, even at the exact same calorie/macro intake.

This video explains why ****totypes are a bunch of crap:

Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Svallone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oh and if carbs ain't the reason people put on weight then explain why 2 years ago when i started gym and thought I 300grams of carbs a day to bulk was good until I got fat. Mind you i touched no junk other then cheat days.

how does that work? if what your saying is true. Every tom dick and harry would look the same and be exactly the same. Your basically saying that just because somebody is Massive with a muscle bound structure that they are instantly a mesomorph.. LOL yeh man we wish it was that easy.
    http://vip.fusionbodybuilding.com/me...body-types.png Their you go.

Look at the photo i just posted.

My body looks pretty much like the far right build. Sooo??? how does that work?

And? How does that picture explain anything?

Oh, and you got fat because you consumed more energy than you expended during the day/week.

Since you can change your ****totypes through training/diet, get more muscular, lose fat, increase your metabolism, get thicker waist, get wider, it's useless. Refer to the video that I posted.

TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why does smaller bone structure make your TDEE higher than smaller bone structure? A fat fuk who is carrying more weight than a skinnier person, would somehow expend more energy..?
    You haven't seen a single ecto with wide hips. Never.

Endo body is made to carry bodyfat it's genetics. Like I was never made to be gymnast with these wide hips no matter how much I tried gymnastic chit at 125lbs. Body is too bottom heavy.
    And trust me all true endos know how hard is to shed away bf to 10% bf. It's basically impossible unless on gear or doing aerobic activity all day while starving yourself on keto.
    Maintaining low bf as endo? Impossible unless you are training all day erryday.

GTFO ******* with ur opinions, u are acting like being endo is only slow metabolism. In fact thats wrong statement. Metabolism has nothing to do with bodyfat to muscle ratio.

Endos have genetic high bf to muscle ratio, not slow metabolism *******.

Look at the photo i just posted.

My body looks pretty much like the far right build. Sooo??? how does that work?

You have a wider waist and bigger bone structure. How does that make you harder to lose fat/gain muscle?

Originally Posted by TruckDriver66 View Post

Endo body is made to carry bodyfat it's genetics. Like I was never made to be gymnast with these wide hips no matter how much I tried gymnastic chit at 125lbs. Body is too bottom heavy.
    And trust me all true endos know how hard is to shed away bf to 10% bf. It's basically impossible unless on gear or doing aerobic activity all day while starving yourself on keto.

2 years ago, I was 120lbs, ate very little, my maintenance was probably around 2k cals. My hips were as wide as my shoulders, and waist bigger than chest. My bf was 17%. Now I'm 165lbs, 12% bf, waist is 3 inches smaller, chest 7 inches bigger, wider shoulders. My maintenance is 3k cals since more muscle + being more active.

What ****totype am I, sir?

Also what did he say " Just because your fat doesn't mean your an endomorph"
    ^ My point throughout this whole ****ing argument.

TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Since you can change your ****totypes through training/diet, get more muscular, lose fat, increase your metabolism, get thicker waist, get wider, it's useless. Refer to the video that I posted.
    YOU CAN'T DO IT *******

I have a pic standing in clothes near other people at 130lbs while having our shirts tucket in.
    My waist was the same width as now *******. Are u dumb? Waist was same width, now its bigger in circumference because of added bf/muscle. But I had wider waist at 130lbs than some fat people at 180-200lbs.

GTFO ******* with ur opinions, u are acting like being endo is only slow metabolism. In fact thats wrong statement. Metabolism has nothing to do with bodyfat to muscle ratio.

Endos have genetic high bf to muscle ratio, not slow metabolism *******.
    Are you implying that an 'endo' at 10% bf, being at a constant calorie deficit, with enough protein + lifting heavy, would not lose any weight and end up burning muscle?

2 years ago, I was 120lbs, ate very little, my maintenance was probably around 2k cals. My hips were as wide as my shoulders, and waist bigger than chest. My bf was 17%. Now I'm 165lbs, 12% bf, waist is 3 inches smaller, chest 7 inches bigger, wider shoulders. My maintenance is 3k cals since more muscle + being more active.

probably endo

same here waist was wider than chest
    i was looking like a fukin joke

YOU CAN'T DO IT *******

I have a pic standing in clothes near other people at 130lbs while having our shirts tucket in.
    My waist was the same width as now *******. Are u dumb? Waist was same width, now its bigger in circumference because of added bf/muscle. But I had wider waist at 130lbs than some fat people at 180-200lbs.
    Answer what ****totype i'm now please. I'm curious.

Are you implying that an 'endo' at 10% bf, being at a constant calorie deficit, with enough protein + lifting heavy, would not lose any weight and end up burning muscle?
    you would end up as a smaller, less wide version of yourself at like 13-15% bf

probably endo

same here waist was wider than chest
    i was looking like a fukin joke
    So I'm an endo, despite having a high metabolism, wider shoulders than waist due to added muscle, and being able to cut down below 10%, and bulking as high as 25% bf before and having small bone structure?

Not sure what the **** you're talking about. Define each of the ****totypes so I can see where I fit in.

you would end up as a smaller, less wide version of yourself at like 13-15% bf
    Why would this person not be able to cut down lower? What is causing this in his body? What kind of evidence do you have to support this?

So I'm an endo, despite having a high metabolism, wider shoulders than waist due to added muscle, and being able to cut down below 10%, and bulking as high as 25% bf before and having small bone structure?

Not sure what the **** you're talking about. Define each of the ****totypes so I can see where I fit in.
    maybe you would have thicker bones if you were eating more during growth spurt

just a guess, i am not sure if its true, but I noticed that endos who were skinny during growth spurt have small bones
    while endos who were fat during growth spurt have thick bones

maybe you would have thicker bones if you were eating more during growth spurt

just a guess, i am not sure if its true, but I noticed that endos who were skinny during growth spurt have small bones
    while endos who were fat during growth spurt have thick bones

How do you know if they had thick bones? Did you measure them?

Bro your talking to somebody who was previously 25% body fat and weighed 130kg and is now down to 94kg and 12% body fat. Explain to me why im finding it so hard to drop anymore then 12%? I see no ectomorph struggle with such a problem Ever. Same for Mesomorph.

Where does your logic fit into that at all?
    Even stated in the info of body types.

Ectomorphs - Prone to losing muscle quite quickly if cardio is over done or once they have stoped training completely.
    Endomorphs - as prone to putting on fat as we are. We tend to hold our muscle quite well and cardio is never enough.

Explain how during my cut from 2500cals a day too 1200cals a day and non of my gains have diminished from my bulk.

Endos - Prone to keeping muscle. <<<<<<<<< The logic just happened.

Oh heres a good story for you. Ectomorph friend goes over seas for 2 weeks and lost 6 kilos instantly of muscle and put on fat.

I went overseas for 3 weeks. Put on 5 kilos of fat. Lost no mass at all.

Bro your talking to somebody who was previously 25% body fat and weighed 130kg and is now down to 94kg and 12% body fat. Explain to me why im finding it so hard to drop anymore then 12%? I see no ectomorph struggle with such a problem Ever. Same for Mesomorph.

Ectomorphs - Prone to losing muscle quite quickly if cardio is over done or once they have stoped training completely.
    Endomorphs - as prone to putting on fat as we are. We tend to hold our muscle quite well and cardio is never enough.

Explain how during my cut from 2500cals a day too 1200cals a day and non of my gains have diminished from my bulk.

If an ecto and endo both consume at 500 calorie deficit with same macros + lifting heavy, what is the mechanism that causes endos to somehow not lose fat, but lose muscle, since they will lose weight as they are undereating, and the ectos to lose fat?

What does 'prone to putting fat' mean? Are you saying if two ecto and endo eat a 500 calorie surplus one of them somehow will **** out the energy from the nose and not gain weight?

You're finding it hard to drop weight as you're either eating too much or eating too much or can't do simple maths or have a medical condition.

andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Brb face looks emaciated at low bf, I was looking sick, white as fuk and had dark circles around eyes.

Now at 15% bf I feel normal.
    This.

If i go to 10% i become white, skinny face, i look sick.

Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Oh heres a good story for you. Ectomorph friend goes over seas for 2 weeks and lost 6 kilos instantly of muscle and put on fat.

I went overseas for 3 weeks. Put on 5 kilos of fat. Lost no mass at all.

How do you know if they had thick bones? Did you measure them?
    checked wristwatch size

Originally Posted by andrealazio View Post
    This.

If i go to 10% i become white, skinny face, i look sick.
    I was sick every few months while taking all sorts of medicines when I was low bf between 13.5-15years old.
    Bulked up, never get sick at all.

andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was sick every few months while taking all sorts of medicines when I was low bf between 13.5-15years old.
    Bulked up, never get sick at all.
    iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Endo checking in here..

Over the last 10 weeks I've done the Palumbo diet, full body x3 split, double sessions of cardio on off days, and morning fasted cardio on lifting days...

Down 1.5 belt sizes, strength is up, and down only 5lbs... 5'7 and still at 220lbs. I can't seem to drop overall weight, would like to get back to 200lbs, going to cut cals back once again to get joocy

Don't know waist size but wear size 36 jeans that are big on the waist but snug in the legs

Feels like I NEVER stop dieting but can never hit my goals feelsbadman.jpg
    luck is when opportunity meets preparation!

If an ecto and endo both consume at 500 calorie deficit with same macros + lifting heavy, what is the mechanism that causes endos to somehow not lose fat, but lose muscle, since they will lose weight as they are undereating, and the ectos to lose fat?

What does 'prone to putting fat' mean? Are you saying if two ecto and endo eat a 500 calorie surplus one of them somehow will **** out the energy from the nose and not gain weight?

You're finding it hard to drop weight as you're either eating too much or eating too much or can't do simple maths or have a medical condition.
    I had already explained what I mean by prone to putting on fat. Most endos are carb sensitive.
    where the other 2 body types arn't so sensitive to carbohydrates. Making an endomorph more prone seeing as just about everything we eat has carbs in it other then lean meats and few other natural foods.

Originally Posted by JmoFinD View Post
    Endo checking in here..

Over the last 10 weeks I've done the Palumbo diet, full body x3 split, double sessions of cardio on off days, and morning fasted cardio on lifting days...

Down 1.5 belt sizes, strength is up, and down only 5lbs... 5'7 and still at 220lbs. I can't seem to drop overall weight, would like to get back to 200lbs, going to cut cals back once again to get joocy

Don't know waist size but wear size 36 jeans that are big on the waist but snug in the legs

Feels like I NEVER stop dieting but can never hit my goals feelsbadman.jpg
    ^ Again 36 waist the common endo measurement.
    I know that feel man...