Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Genius With A Headache AceOfJacks's Avatar
    AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

***Official POP/PUNK/EASYCORE Thread***

where are my fans at?

Pop punk is not dead.
    Last edited by AceOfJacks; 09-25-2012 at 11:18 PM.

DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sup

we already have a huge thread on pop punk but it has basically died and there were pretty much only three of us that posted in there anyways so i am down to start a new one, we did talk about all kinds of other music in there though as well

see sig

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...928321&page=38

new heroes for hire leaked, i would like it so much more if i didnt find the lead singers voice extremely annoying
    *MISC Easycore/Pop Punk Crew*

~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~

Misc Utah Crew

Utah Jazz and BYU Football

AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DewyDeadlifts View Post
    sup

we already have a huge thread on pop punk but it has basically died and there were pretty much only three of us that posted in there anyways so i am down to start a new one, we did talk about all kinds of other music in there though as well

see sig

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...928321&page=38

new heroes for hire leaked, i would like it so much more if i didnt find the lead singers voice extremely annoying

my bad, never saw a thread on front page about it. most people here are all about trance and electric shiet.

The Story So Far's album "Under Soil and Dirt" has been on repeat for me. It's so fuking good front to back.

DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AceOfJacks View Post
    my bad, never saw a thread on front page about it. most people here are all about trance and electric shiet.

The Story So Far's album "Under Soil and Dirt" has been on repeat for me. It's so fuking good front to back.
    dont worry brah, that thread hasnt been active for ages

but me too, tied for my second fav pop punk album of last year

i almost gave kellen, their bassist a ride to his own show the first time i saw them here in slc lulz

fuk edm, shyt is the worst and everyone in the misc is bat shyt crazy for liking it imo

Misc Utah Crew

what is good new stuff?

i swear the only good stuff i have heard lately is the new handguns record, new i call fives record and the new state champs ep

Misc Utah Crew

dont worry brah, that thread hasnt been active for ages

but me too, tied for my second fav pop punk album of last year

i almost gave kellen, their bassist a ride to his own show the first time i saw them here in slc lulz

fuk edm, shyt is the worst and everyone in the misc is bat shyt crazy for liking it imo
    thats fuking awesome man. i'm seeing them and nfg live this december and my buddy is doing a interview with em, so i'm gonna be my buddy's "photographer" so i'll get to meet them.

if you need a new band to get into, my other friend is good pals with the band "City Lights." They are still gaining a fan base, but they got some catchy stuff:

PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Down to start a new pop punk thread
    Visit these educational sites on nutritional and supplemental advice:
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

thats fuking awesome man. i'm seeing them and nfg live this december and my buddy is doing a interview with em, so i'm gonna be my buddy's "photographer" so i'll get to meet them.

if you need a new band to get into, my other friend is good pals with the band "City Lights." They are still gaining a fan base, but they got some catchy stuff:

they are cool dudes for sure, that tour isnt coming to slc so me and some buddies might road trip to vegas for it, should be awesome

and yeah city lights is good, my buddy looks exactly like the vocalist, when i first saw the music vid for where you've been i was like, wait wut? lulz

and that is sick you are gonna be the photographer haha, get dem fish lens shots

Misc Utah Crew

Originally Posted by PhiDelt234 View Post
    Down to start a new pop punk thread
    sup brah

did you post in the last one?

Misc Utah Crew

they are cool dudes for sure, that tour isnt coming to slc so me and some buddies might road trip to vegas for it, should be awesome

and yeah city lights is good, my buddy looks exactly like the vocalist, when i first saw the music vid for where you've been i was like, wait wut? lulz

and that is sick you are gonna be the photographer haha, get dem fish lens shots

here's a couple stuff you might not of heard of. not really pop/punk but you might like:

you jelly?

i like where this thread is going already

havent ever really given moving mountains a chance though, will give them a spin tomorrow

Misc Utah Crew

^^^lol

looks like youre on top of it. this is why i like rock music, the community is way more informed than ****ty radio music.

^^^lol

looks like youre on top of it. this is why i like rock music, the community is way more informed than ****ty radio music.
    so true.

i love music so much

but here are some newer tracks that i have been playing a ton lately

dat intro

angst is amazing imo

i like floral green much more than anything else title fight has done

Misc Utah Crew

yea i just downloaded floral green.

i was really intrigued with head in the ceiling fan. totally unlike all their stuff, and i like it haha

watching new found glory guitar sessions on tv right now.

love them so much

Misc Utah Crew

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Last edited by ace_gauntlit; 10-01-2012 at 10:52 PM.

Originally Posted by ace_gauntlit View Post
    in on this
    welcome to the brotherhood

i always find myself listening to these at least once every few days

my fav song of last year i would say

when i listen to boys no good i pretty much just have to listen to their whole album because its that good. perfect blend of hardcore and pop punk

Misc Utah Crew

SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100)

Set Your Goals used to be good, but they blow now.
    “I think you don't grow up until you stop worrying about other people's purposes or lack of them and find the purposes you believe in for yourself.”- Ender Wiggin, Xenocide

GRR Martin better not pull a Robert Jordan. RIP Jordan and thanks for the ride.

RIP Totse

Originally Posted by SuburbanLegend View Post

Set Your Goals used to be good, but they blow now.
    their latest album only had like 2 good songs, i hated it, but have you heard their two newest songs?

they sound like they should be on this will be the death of us

Misc Utah Crew

GXPbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ace_gauntlit View Post

Good list. Gotta love Latterman and The Lawrence Arms.

Will definitely be in on this thread

You guys check out the new Yellowcard yet? Pretty damn good honestly.

i actually like it a lot ^^ always summer is a jam

fuuuuark brahs the new Hostage Calm record leaked today, loving it after a few listens

Misc Utah Crew

JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump.
    First the band that made this year possible for me.
    The Wonder Years

Into It Over It

Citizen

Park Jefferson

Turnover

Handguns

Old Transit

Until next time boys.

GXPbrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GXPbrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GXPbrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GXPbrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GXPbrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GXPbrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GXPbrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GXPbrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GXPbrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GXPbrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GXPbrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i actually like it a lot ^^ always summer is a jam

fuuuuark brahs the new Hostage Calm record leaked today, loving it after a few listens

Will have to check out. Downloading now.

Originally Posted by JordsLol View Post
    Bump.

Until next time boys.
    Seriously love almost all these bands. Great that you included Park Jefferson. They're so good.

Small band I recently discovered (RIYL Basement)
    http //collisionfl bandcamp com/

I can't post links yet so fill in the : and .'s yourself

JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GXPbrahh View Post
    Will have to check out. Downloading now.

Seriously love almost all these bands. Great that you included Park Jefferson. They're so good.

Small band I recently discovered (RIYL Basement)
    http //collisionfl bandcamp com/

I can't post links yet so fill in the : and .'s yourself
    Sick! There's literally so many undiscovered bands that are amazing. These guys have a sick sound. Gonna download them.
    http://nicholasstutsman.bandcamp.com/track/atlas-2 This is the singer from PJ's (Nick) acoustic stuff. Check it out if you haven't already.

moar!

Dump #2

Crucial Dudes (sick longboarding music)

Major League

Pity Sex

Basement

It always amused me that this was called Canada Square, reminds me of Logan Square by ITOT and Logan Circle by The Wonder Years. Probably why I like basement so much.

Seahaven

Man Overboard

Given they are one of the bigger bands this song has always been one of my faves along with Decemberism.

Until next time.

good tracks ITT brahs

new troubled coast album leaked today, hell yeah

and i have to miss handguns and state champs tomorrow, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

so pissed, i got a softball game though

Misc Utah Crew

Deazybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deazybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deazybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deazybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deazybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deazybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deazybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deazybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deazybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deazybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deazybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    checking in

LeonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    here with deazy checkin in

oh and Major League is supposed to be releasing a new track either tomorrow or wednesday, ahhhh yeah.

here is their newest track off their upcoming album

Misc Utah Crew