Jesse_02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Do you guys get bloated when bulking?

It seems after every meal my stomach swells up really huge and my abs lose their definition. In the morning when I wake up my stomach feels normal but then I'm a bloated mother****er throughout the day and my abs have less definition. Is this a common problem or should I worry about it? I just ate dinner and feel like a bloated hippo now....
    15 years old

5'8" 100-108 lbs. of pure intensity and desire

"You haven't lived 'till you've squatted." -Tom Platz

"When I'm in the gym, don't talk to me. I'm here to go hardcore, focusing all my internal and external energy on completing those last few excruciating reps-the reps that make me a champion. So take your damn gloves and curl bar outta my squat rack!!!"-Me.

Jad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How many meals are you getting a day?
    I'm lazy

ultramuscle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i always feel like that after i eat.

Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I fell like that for the first couple of days when bulking then i goes away.
    Arnold used to train with Franco Columbu at Gold's Gym in Venice, CA. In the early 70's, Venice had more than its fair share of hippies, flower children and other worldly characters. Most of these people had seen it all, or thought they had. As the story goes, some of these people used to wander into the gym, and seeing Arnold, stood there staring at him in astonishment. When this happened, Arnold would shout to Franco, asking him to hand him another five thousand pound plate.
    "My body is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't think about it, I just have it."

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer."

"I have a love interest in every one of my films - a gun."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What are u drinking? It might not be the food cause if u are drinking stuff with lot's of sugar that usually causes people to bloat

Get jacked,or lift tryin' MikeKap03's Avatar
    MikeKap03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah thats true if you drink something with alot of sugar for example pepsi it will make you feel bloated. Try drinking water that should not make you feel too bloated.