Kooi15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New Fat Burning/Muscle Building Stack

I'm not sure if anyone else has heard about this magical stack that has been all over social networking. The idea is to take a muscle building supplement and then stack it with a testosterone/male enhancement supplement and the fat will just "melt" off. It was said that this was the route that the actors took in the movie 300. While researching this, I came across an article on Men's Fitness' website about which I thought was a credible source. It gave a full review of of the stack in which the author took Muscle Factor X and stacked it with Maximizer. The results were roughly 15 pounds of muscle gained and 17 pounds of fat lost. However, the next time I went to the site they had taken out Muscle Factor X and replaced it with a product called Optimal Stack and the article was exactly the same; just everywhere Muscle Factor X was, it was now replaced with Optimal Stack including in the reviews section and testimonies. I also checked again today and the products had changed once again while the article and reviews remained exactly the same. I am very skeptical about potentially using this and also none of the products or brands mentioned are found in the bodybuilding store. I just want to know if anyone has tried this stack or if it's just a giant scam. Please reply to tell me your thoughts, thanks.

Kooi15

FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kooi15 View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone else has heard about this magical stack that has been all over social networking. The idea is to take a muscle building supplement and then stack it with a testosterone/male enhancement supplement and the fat will just "melt" off. It was said that this was the route that the actors took in the movie 300. While researching this, I came across an article on Men's Fitness' website about which I thought was a credible source. It gave a full review of of the stack in which the author took Muscle Factor X and stacked it with Maximizer. The results were roughly 15 pounds of muscle gained and 17 pounds of fat lost. However, the next time I went to the site they had taken out Muscle Factor X and replaced it with a product called Optimal Stack and the article was exactly the same; just everywhere Muscle Factor X was, it was now replaced with Optimal Stack including in the reviews section and testimonies. I also checked again today and the products had changed once again while the article and reviews remained exactly the same. I am very skeptical about potentially using this and also none of the products or brands mentioned are found in the bodybuilding store. I just want to know if anyone has tried this stack or if it's just a giant scam. Please reply to tell me your thoughts, thanks.

Kooi15
    name change 3x, isnt it clear that something weird is going on? there is no such supplement that will make you lose 17 pounds and put on 15 pounds of muscles. you know how hard it is to put just 2 pounds of muscles on? its very hard. dont be fooled by these magic stacks you hear about on tv or the advertisements on the right side of the ******** pages.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ergopump Buy 1 get one free

lol

Moofer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kooi15 View Post

Kooi15
    I am curious how they know they lost exactly 15 lbs of fat and gained exactly 17 pounds of muscle? Take the stack and gain two pounds....LOL

The old adages: "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is." And "a fool and his money are soon parted."

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ignore the social media crap.

Actors are usually "edited" in some way in the movie. Or if its a big name actor like Christian Bale for example they get massive amount of training and personal help.

15 pounds of muscle gain is outside the realm for someone who has been going to the gym for a while and doing everything right (in a normal span of time a product is used for). 17 pounds of fat loss is doable.

Now a person could do fat loss with muscle gain, but that takes a lot of focus on diet and training. More than most people can do without a fair bit of experience and knowledge.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

AdmirD84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink I need help

I'm 28 6'4 and 195 lbs. when I started I was 175 lbs 8 months a go. I'm trying to get to 215 but I can't eat as much as I need to do to my work. Can anyone help me pleas if there's any supplements that can help me get to my goal. Any help would be greatly apricheated. So pleas help me out get to my goal.

Thank you.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdmirD84 View Post
    I'm 28 6'4 and 195 lbs. when I started I was 175 lbs 8 months a go. I'm trying to get to 215 but I can't eat as much as I need to do to my work. Can anyone help me pleas if there's any supplements that can help me get to my goal. Any help would be greatly apricheated. So pleas help me out get to my goal.

Thank you.
    Caloric surplus is the only thing that's going to make you grow. You need to eat.

leadguitarkid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

gain dat mass

Originally Posted by AdmirD84 View Post

Thank you.
    Try a mass gaining supplement like mass-tech or your local vitamin shoppe/GNC/other for their brand of mass gainer. Basically they are high in calories, protein and other vitamins and minerals essential to the growth you're looking for. These are expensive and have around 16 servings per 40-50$ spent though. You could always take creatine and the weight could be water weight, but you MAY look a little more bloated than toned. You will gain weight regardless of which path you choose. Good luck

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You want a true, no confusion, recomp stack?
    ErgoPump, Ergobolic, ErgoTest, and ErgoShred.....hard to top this.
    Better yet...act now and you will score deals on all of them
    Good Luck.
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

πŸ‹οΈ TEAM NutraBio

LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Current stack:

CL Orange Triad
    CL OxiMega
    CL White Flood
    CL Purple Wraath
    CL REDuction PM
    Lean Xtreme
    Gaspari Nutrition IntraPro
    AllMax Nutrition Micronized Creatine

Lienmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Scammmmmmmmmmm