Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Wow brahs - how are you enjoying mists of pandaria so far?

Strongly considering picking it up!

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've only played the new high level zone for about an hour and wasn't paying attention to any of the story and instead just trying to bang out quests.

I like the Monk class (only a level 9).

I'm not sure if I'll like pet battles, but a lot of people in my guild said they were loving them.

Other than that, it's still WoW.

MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDarrius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TheStender View Post
    I've only played the new high level zone for about an hour and wasn't paying attention to any of the story and instead just trying to bang out quests.

I like the Monk class (only a level 9).

I'm not sure if I'll like pet battles, but a lot of people in my guild said they were loving them.

Other than that, it's still WoW.
    yeah too early to tell i guess. will wait until before start hitting the new dungeons, raids etc

would love to get back into it - didn't enjoy Cataclysm though

The next big thing WholeEffinShow's Avatar
    WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Quit many times throughout cata, including the end, broke down today and decided to get it based on the challenge modes and the like 16 or 18 raid bosses that its launched. (one of the things that pissed me off in cata, brb 7 boss raid tier, brb 8 boss raid tier)

Trying to log in now, in a 30 min queue FML. God damn Darkspear and all its alliance ****s.

Trying to figure out which toon to lvl first (have 9 85s, all but sham) Leaning at warr, because hes got JC and Enchanting, brb cash cow.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    -Always Pick 3 Crew-

Originally Posted by WholeEffinShow View Post
    Quit many times throughout cata, including the end, broke down today and decided to get it based on the challenge modes and the like 16 or 18 raid bosses that its launched. (one of the things that pissed me off in cata, brb 7 boss raid tier, brb 8 boss raid tier)

Trying to log in now, in a 30 min queue FML. God damn Darkspear and all its alliance ****s.

Trying to figure out which toon to lvl first (have 9 85s, all but sham) Leaning at warr, because hes got JC and Enchanting, brb cash cow.
    sorry to sound noob, but what do you mean when you say "16 or 18 raid bosses". just the number of bosses in a raid?

The next big thing WholeEffinShow's Avatar
    WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrDarrius View Post
    sorry to sound noob, but what do you mean when you say "16 or 18 raid bosses". just the number of bosses in a raid?
    Yeah.
    For example:
    Tier 4 had Kara, Mag, Gruul for 15 bosses
    Tier 5 (SSC and TK) Had idk at least 11 iirc.
    Tier 6 (End of BC) Had Hyjal/BT and eventually Sunwell for 14 bosses + the 5? when SW came out
    Tier 7 (Wrath launch) Had Naxx, Sartharion, Malygos, for a total of like 17 bosses
    Tier 8 (Ulduar) was great, 14 bosses, really cool place.
    Tier 9 was utter garbage. 5 bosses, no trash, BS tier.
    Tier 10 (Lich King) had like 12
    T11 (cata launch) had a few different raids, for like idk 13 bosses.
    T12 (Firelands) had 7, at least interesting encounters
    T13 (Deathwing) had 8 encounters, which were pretty meh IMO.
    T14 launching with so many more bosses makes it feel more like the older days.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    -Always Pick 3 Crew-

ThePayne is just really nice. (+1000) ThePayne is just really nice. (+1000) ThePayne is just really nice. (+1000) ThePayne is just really nice. (+1000) ThePayne is just really nice. (+1000) ThePayne is just really nice. (+1000) ThePayne is just really nice. (+1000) ThePayne is just really nice. (+1000) ThePayne is just really nice. (+1000) ThePayne is just really nice. (+1000) ThePayne is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol quit playing after TBC, game is trash.

waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah.
    For example:
    Tier 6 (End of BC) Had Hyjal/BT and eventually Sunwell for 14 bosses + the 5? when SW came out
    Tier 7 (Wrath launch) Had Naxx, Sartharion, Malygos, for a total of like 17 bosses
    tier 9 was underrated. it anybody ever tried to do heroic anub on 25m during T9, they'd know how hard that was
    IW3725-04, Black 116520, White 26320

backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really like it so far. About half way into 87. I remember when Cataclysm came out, doing dungeons was a huge challenge. Either people are more geared this expansion, or they're alot easier. Either way, I like it and am looking forward to new dungeons/raids.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

"Be curious and never give up, however difficult things might seem. Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up." -Stephen Hawking

Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Was really not planning on picking this one up but blizzards marketing got me, I'll recruit you and give you a free level 80 if you want to come play on darkspear (can move any char you like here for free, double xp for characters, and its the most populated/best world pvp in the game right now. 160 man battles in outland every week)

Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ThePayne View Post
    lol quit playing after TBC, game is trash.
    he was inquiring about mists, no one cares that you quit.

Yeah.
    For example:
    Ah brilliant, that's cool that they are expanding that way! Think i'm going to have to make a purchase......

I love Guild Wars 2, and will still play that sometimes - but it seems to lack endgame

Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000) Akebane710 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guild Wars 2 is boring the hell out of me at level 38. Think I just might get back on WoW!
    ig: mattchase_

benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    GW2>>>>>>wow

Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000)
    WoW is worse than Heroin, I'm dead serious
    Left at beginning of cata, all my friends did too. We found the game extremely boring at this point but we ALWAYS come back, even if we know we'll get bored...
    I'm talking to 3 friends that aren't playing right now ( haven't been for 7+ months) and they constantly think about it... One of them even woke up at midnight on launch day and had insomnia because of it.

Fuking WoW....

[300 Spartan BeastSlayer] KyleMQuinn's Avatar
    KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Considering doing the same. Played the old WoW's and never really got into them. Was big into Guild wars so I was all about GW2>Mists. GW2 lost my interest very quickly and like someone said.. The advertising is awesome.
    American Patriot
    Moderate Republican Crew

shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Quit about 8 months ago, signed back up launch night, just upgraded to MOP but not played any MOP content yet.

FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn't buy but am just playing Cata. Just messing around on some low level dran. priest in PvP.

Brb it's 90% pandas lol.

I still think this game is fun and lets be honest, it is the best MMORPG out.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH STEELERS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PENGUINS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

OJAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OJAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OJAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OJAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OJAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OJAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OJAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OJAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OJAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OJAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OJAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Playing right now

Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    goddamnit Blizzard and their subliminal messages I get that itch to play again fuuuuuuuuuu

WoW's marketing team are a bunch of fuking wizards irl

are you enjoying MoP more than Cataclysm so far?

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Roommate wants to pick it up, talking him into getting Torchlight 2 instead lol

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    are you enjoying MoP more than Cataclysm so far?
    For me at least it will be a little while before I can answer that. I liked all the zone changes and the zones you leveled up in.

Haven't gotten to do much leveling yet in MoP though. I like the Monk class.

Professional Miscer Strengthftw's Avatar
    Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    w00d play but suscription fee = NOPE

For me at least it will be a little while before I can answer that. I liked all the zone changes and the zones you leveled up in.

Haven't gotten to do much leveling yet in MoP though. I like the Monk class.
    hmmm, i have an empty day saturday - so might order tonight.......
    then again, i might wait until people have hit dungeons/more of the game until i buy. just to get more opinions!

then again, i might wait until people have hit dungeons/more of the game until i buy. just to get more opinions!
    Never a bad idea.

But then again, it's not like MoP revolutionizes the game, it's still just WoW.

Never a bad idea.

But then again, it's not like MoP revolutionizes the game, it's still just WoW.
    i'm going wait i think.
    yeah i know it's still WoW, and i might be getting my hopes up - but apparently they have gone more old school with the raids, and challenge mode looks interesting!

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Really thinking about picking it back up too, I was maybe one of the few who enjoyed WOTLK, however I did hate Cata. Need to get my desktop rig fixed though. I have been out of the gaming world for a while now, really missing it.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Strengthftw View Post
    w00d play but suscription fee = NOPE
    Yeah, that's why I went with GW2.

I'm new to MMOs... Will I ever figure this chit out brahs? It feels like I'm learning a new programming language.

crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by waisoserious View Post
    tier 9 was underrated. it anybody ever tried to do heroic anub on 25m during T9, they'd know how hard that was
    we did heroic anub server first. hard indeed. not impossible
    Sig line can't be a novel