Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    surely a troll bro

AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Fatebound View Post
    you're the biggest pussy on the misc. you do realise this don't you? if my flatmates were in the kitchen drinking i'd come over and say "beer me" but i wouldn't actually because i'd already be chilling with them.

profile analysis of OP:

doesn't like chicks/drunk chicks
    spends his time in his room, most likely the majority of his free time
    no friends
    virgin
    forever alone

i dont even know why these guys let you room with them. i'd deny you the second i seen your ugly WoW pizza face.
    Do you like making things up?

AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100) AloneNoFriends is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by laughinman View Post
    ITT: Loner with no friends seeks attention from internet strangers rather than the drunk bishes outside his door.
    are you still getting worked up over this thread?

Location: ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................WUT?, Ireland
    laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AloneNoFriends View Post
    are you still getting worked up over this thread?
    My rage shall never subside.
    ------------------The Black Knight---------------
    ------------------**-6ft+ crew-**--------------
    -------------------I Rape Back------------------

Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you like making things up?
    please elaborate. i believe i was within accuracy with most of my post except for virgin. i just assumed that.
    ~*Electronic Drums Crew*~
    ~*Final Fantasy XIV Crew*~
    ~*Tech N9ne Crew*~

My rage shall never subside.
    alright then

please elaborate. i believe i was within accuracy with most of my post except for virgin. i just assumed that.
    doesn't like chicks - wrong
    spends his time in his room, most likely the majority of his free time - wrong
    no friends - right
    virgin - wrong
    i dont even know why these guys let you room with them - they didnt. I rent the room from a company which owns the building just like they do.
    ugly WoW pizza face - dont play video games or have acne

Tingly like Beta-Alanine! alkemyst's Avatar
    alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wat

make some sense little guy
    hey bro, you can't be a bitch and then try to get alpha.

leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP is clearly trolling
    I refuse to believe he can be the slightest bit serious, the irony in his name only increases this

Tingly like Beta-Alanine! alkemyst's Avatar
    alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alkemyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    doesn't like chicks - wrong [I love my mom]
    spends his time in his room, most likely the majority of his free time - wrong [well and the kitchen and bathroom too]
    no friends - right
    virgin - wrong [I masturbated to tons of WOMEN!]
    i dont even know why these guys let you room with them - they didnt. I rent the room from a company which owns the building just like they do.
    ugly WoW pizza face - dont play video games or have acne
    So some apartment company randomly assigned three different people the same apartment?

Originally Posted by alkemyst View Post
    hey bro, you can't be a bitch and then try to get alpha.
    I dont try to be alpha, I only act like myself

Originally Posted by leviat View Post
    OP is clearly trolling
    I refuse to believe he can be the slightest bit serious, the irony in his name only increases this
    The only trolling in this thread is in the responses from other posters.

Originally Posted by alkemyst View Post
    So some apartment company randomly assigned three different people the same apartment?
    A company owns a number of buildings

They then rent out out individual rooms (bedroom + small ensuite) in each of the "flats"

Flats share a communal kitchen. 4-6 rooms per flat.

ok the stuff is mostly clean and they arent partying tonight.

They say they wont be having a party here for the rest of the week.

I spoke to one of them this morning

A company owns a number of buildings

They then rent out out individual rooms (bedroom + small ensuite) in each of the "flats"

Flats share a communal kitchen. 4-6 rooms per flat.
    IF you had a group of 4-6 people already you could join the same flat

Originally Posted by ricflaironpcp View Post
    Having roommates must be the worst thing ever. I never understood why people would move out of their parents place when it's not absolutely needed, only to go and live with other people. It seems contradicting.

I understand that some times there comes a point where people need to move for a career and room mates are all you can afford. In that case, you've gotta be careful and make sure they are the same type of person as you are. If you don't drink/smoke, and don't appreciate your place being turned into a flop house for annoying drunks, you should have probably talked about your expectations with room mates before agreeing to move in. If you're the working settled down type, you should room with other people who have the same objective.

If you're into smoking weed and jumping off of houses, the guys from Workaholics are probably awesome room mates. But if you're not, you'd probably want to stab them within the first week.

I'd rather live alone in a **** hole in a high crime neighborhood than live in a decent place with room mates that I can't get alone with. At least in the **** hole, you can beat off without muting the sound, and you don't have to wait for your room mate to finish spending 45 minutes in the wash room so you can take a 30 second piss.
    I had to move. My parents live hours and hours away

MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you're the biggest pussy on the misc. you do realise this don't you? if my flatmates were in the kitchen drinking i'd come over and say "beer me" but i wouldn't actually because i'd already be chilling with them.

profile analysis of OP:

doesn't like chicks/drunk chicks
    spends his time in his room, most likely the majority of his free time
    no friends
    virgin
    forever alone

i dont even know why these guys let you room with them. i'd deny you the second i seen your ugly WoW pizza face.
    quoting to neg off of RC

Originally Posted by MyBodyIsRdy420 View Post
    quoting to neg off of RC
    r u realy 14?

Location: ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................WUT?, Ireland
    laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    quoting to neg off of RC
    Came in to found out why I was negged but I ain't mad after realizing your only a little baby. Infant Misc----->

Came in to found out why I was negged but I ain't mad after realizing your only a little baby. Infant Misc----->
    he is a teenager

red red red red red
    Could you repeat that please I couldn't understand what you were saying?

Could you repeat that please I couldn't understand what you were saying?
    I understand this game and I dont want to play it

MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    r u realy 14?
    Fuk no, lol.

You were negged for acting like a child. DWI

You were negged for acting like a child. DWI
    In return I'll neg you for being a child. GG.

In return I'll neg you for being a child. GG.

you know its more than just the points. Its the sentiment and the nasty comment

you know its more than just the points. Its the sentiment and the nasty comment
    Not when it comes from someone with 160 reps from a foreign country who looks like this at the age of 26 LOL

Supernatural .gif King DartBoard's Avatar
    DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not when it comes from someone with 160 reps from a foreign country who looks like this at the age of 26 LOL

Lol strong ugly fking tattoo and forskin-button

KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dont want them to dislike me and I dont want to become "that guy"

Is there a nice way to bring this up?
    Sounds like you're already "that guy".
    Here for the gains.

We're all gonna make it brah.

**Philadelphia CREW**

Haha I could look a hell of alot worse.

fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ill help cover the difference
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

Starting weight - 389lbs 13/12/2011
    Goal: 185 Lbs at 12% bf